What Androgen Related Symptoms Do You Suffer From?

What low androgen symptoms do you suffer from?

• Low libido

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Low muscle mass or bad muscle tone

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Infrequent or no of morning wood

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Stubborn fat

• Low confidence

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Aggression and irritation

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Depression

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Slow or partial facial hair growth, such as beard

• Excess body hair growth

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Bad skin (dry, acne, too oily, etc)

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Vascular problems, varicose veins, spider veins, etc.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Hans

Forum Supporter
You guys have been great with the previous poll. In this one, I want to dive a little deeper specifically into more androgen related symptoms. This can be cognitive relate, physiological, psychological, etc.

It doesn't just have to be testosterone, but it can also be things that are considered low estrogen, such as dry joints, etc.

You have three choices this time. If your symptom is not on the list, please feel free to mention it in the comments. After you made your three choices, also feel free to elaborate in the comments about it.

Thanks for taking part.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I forgot to add PFS to the list. Anyone struggling with that, or does its symptoms stem into the options above?

Ischa

I have struggled with a negative outlook on life from an early age. I have not checked it on the list because I rarely struggle with this anymore. It resolved itself slowly over time ever since I started focusing on increasing androgens.

I'm a fan of the blog(s) btw.

baccheion

Never had morning wood, even when younger. No libido is newer. Started at the end of 2010. Stubborn midsection fat since beginning of 2018. Incomplete beard growth: always.

Never had low confidence. Always self-assured. Others tend to not agree.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have struggled with a negative outlook on life from an early age. I have not checked it on the list because I rarely struggle with this anymore. It resolved itself slowly over time ever since I started focusing on increasing androgens.

I'm a fan of the blog(s) btw.
That's great. What have you specifically done to increase androgens that worked for you?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Never had morning wood, even when younger. No libido is newer. Started at the end of 2010. Stubborn midsection fat since beginning of 2018. Incomplete beard growth: always.

Never had low confidence. Always self-assured. Others tend to not agree.
Yeah, confidence is a state of mind, but can be greatly influenced by your health.

Ischa

That's great. What have you specifically done to increase androgens that worked for you?

Just to be fair:

I have not done any blood work to compare before and afters on these things.

I have implemented these things because they were supposed to have the benefit of increasing androgens. So confirmation bias could be a thing.

All the things mentioned have increased my mood and attitude towards life, some substances noticeably slimmed me and/or increased my strength over a short amount of time.

Here's the list:
•Long walks (instead of cardio)
•Short sessions of body weight exercises (instead of spending hours at the gym)
•Doxycycline
•Tribulus terrestris
Vitamin K
Red light