Have You Tried Neural Therapy: Injecting Procaine Or Lidocaine

Makrosky

I know people who have used Gerovital as well with no problems whatsoever.

Dave Clark

Check out Dr. Rowen's YT channel or website. He does neural therapy and has had amazing results with his patients.
For the people that mentioned Gh-3, I believe when orally ingested it ends up being broken down in the body to PABA and DEAE, so it most likely not have the same benefits as neural therapy.

JessFields

I thought this clip was interesting, perhaps this therapy could help those suffering with marcons type infections.

I'll try to find the quotes from Dr. Cutler on procaine when I have the chance

David PS

David PS

JessFields

Quotes from Andy Cutlers amalgam illness book

"If you are very poisoned (by mercury), you may have extreme problems with how your brain controls your body. During serious chronic mercury toxicity autonomic nervous system dysfunction is common. This causes you to have cold, sweaty hands and feet, a fast heartbeat alternsting with a slow one, not to sweat, to have low immune reactivity, and to find even the lightest activities overwhelmingly fatiguing. These can be brought under control for a period from days to weeks, and sometimes permanently corrected, by administration of large amounts of procaine. The most effective protocol involves intravenous administration of enough (e.g. 10cc 1% procaine) to promptly render the patient unconscious for a period of time. Intramuscular administration of 3-5ml of (epinephrine and preservative free) procaine may lead to an improved feeling of well being for a few days."

"Intravenous procaine (not a mainstream thing to do except for certain heart conditions) reset the limbic system and are often quite effective in reducing chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia symptoms for several days to weeks. These can also be self-administered intramuscularly by very daring patients who have doctors who are very daring about what they are willing to prescribe, though very large doses are needed"

The above are just quotes I found interesting and not things i recommend anyone acting on. I, myself, know little to nothing about this subject but am intrigued

I’ve been curious about neural therapy for awhile. Peat mentions that he thinks injections into the tissue can be toxic and he prefers topical use or drinking it. My doctor was going to prescribe lidocaine to do before my magnesium sulfate injections as those hurt a lot. Was thinking about trying to diy trigger pint or neural therapy w it but seems risky. Also thinking about getting prescribed iv lidocaine

Mauritio

so what I'm thinking is this. I've done a lot of work with trigger point therapy including and especially Clair Davies work implementing Travell & Simons into pressure points you can work at home, in what was originally an injection therapy.

Now, take that Davies method and apply it to local anesthetic, massaged into the trigger point, maybe with a bit of DMSO or vitamin E for penetration into the tissue.

What do you think? I will try this I think.
Gret idea ! Especially of you take the concept of dermatomes into account , meaning that certain skin areas represent a specific organ.

Have you ever got around to try it?

Inaut

Bump. Keeping a good thing alive. Anybody tried this since the last post?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom