DHEA : Dissociation/de-personalization

I highly advise the following herb..

Increase your 'BDNF' with centella asiatica to support upregulation of receptors.
In neuronal cells exclusively, centella asiatica appears to phosphorylate (activate) ERK[26][40][41] which underlies the protective and growth effects of this herb on brain cells.
Activation of the BDNF receptor is known to increase ERK activity in neurons[42] and centella asiatica itself increases BDNF in vivo[43] suggesting a plausible mechanisms that is exclusive to neurons.

Neuronal depolarization controls brain-derived neurotrophic factor-induced upregulation of NR2C NMDA receptor via calcineurin signaling. - PubMed - NCBI

Peatogenic

FWIW, I have been taking low dose DHEA with low dose Preg and it has actually greatly diminished my intense depersonalization/dissociation. I can feel my body going with me wherever I go now and don't have that strange sensation of existing in another realm.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I had 7.5mg of Pregnenolone yesterday.

2 hours after dosing I felt energetic but also a bit 'off' which is similar to how GLYCINE makes me feel. A bit spaced out and depersonalised.

I woke up today feeling absolutely terrible, very strange thought patterns, low motivation and definite feelings of depersonalisation.

I just don't feel like myself today. I actually feel slower typing my assignments. Mentally not quite right today.

Not going to use pregnenolone ever again.

Herbie

2 hours after dosing I felt energetic but also a bit 'off' which is similar to how GLYCINE makes me feel. A bit spaced out and depersonalised.

I woke up today feeling absolutely terrible, very strange thought patterns, low motivation and definite feelings of depersonalisation.

I just don't feel like myself today. I actually feel slower typing my assignments. Mentally not quite right today.

Lol try 1000mg

Frankdee20

This is not unusual at all. I’ve experienced this too. Some people say it is dose dependent. When I would acclimate and go higher on dosage like 30-50 MG, I’d just get a nice effect overall. Lower doses act differently. It is an unpredictable supplement though, no matter what