Nasal Spray With NR (Nitcotinmide Riboside) And RG3 - Synapsin

So after studying up on CIRS I found Dr. Andrew Heyman who has a really wide understanding of the topic it seems and also has an action plan and approach, its not in line with peat to some degrees due to the fact he recommends alot of omega 3/6s however that being the case there is some really great information in there and he can be found here:

Nasal spray ‘Synapsin’ making a difference with various illnesses
RG3 (Synapsin®) Spray - Town & Country Compounding

But basically this is a combination of of 2mg of NR / 2mg of RG3 and it is being used for neuroinflammation

The cost is 156 from tmcompound and i think shipping is $25 for it, but as someone with brain fog Im alwasy looking for ways to relieve it or improve it and i think this is going to be worth a shot, just have to wait to get my funds up

Check for diy intranasal insulin spray. And I don't see any reason why don't you go diy way with this spray too. Would be about 50$ and will last you years.

BearWithMe

Check for diy intranasal insulin spray. And I don't see any reason why don't you go diy way with this spray too. Would be about 50$ and will last you years.
This is brilliant idea! I suppose you would need very pure NR and RG3, without any additives, fillers and with very low impurities. Where would you get these?

Depending on your budget you go to sigma-eldrich and other "hi-end" suppliers or alibaba

Jesilyn

So after studying up on CIRS I found Dr. Andrew Heyman who has a really wide understanding of the topic it seems and also has an action plan and approach, its not in line with peat to some degrees due to the fact he recommends alot of omega 3/6s however that being the case there is some really great information in there and he can be found here:

Nasal spray ‘Synapsin’ making a difference with various illnesses
RG3 (Synapsin®) Spray - Town & Country Compounding

But basically this is a combination of of 2mg of NR / 2mg of RG3 and it is being used for neuroinflammation

The cost is 156 from tmcompound and i think shipping is $25 for it, but as someone with brain fog Im alwasy looking for ways to relieve it or improve it and i think this is going to be worth a shot, just have to wait to get my funds up

Did you ever try the synapsin?? I am needing some relief from chronic severe neuroinflammation and wondering if it’s worth it.

Back
Top Bottom