Hydrogenated Coconut Oil German/European Source

LeeLemonoil

As discussed before here, iodine seems to transform oleic acid into saturated iodostearic acid in tissue and I consume iodine ... don’t know if it really mitigates bad effects of oleic acid... then again I don’t buy into all the wholsesale anti-oleic Acid narratives

Momado965

As discussed before here, iodine seems to transform oleic acid into saturated iodostearic acid in tissue and I consume iodine ... don’t know if it really mitigates bad effects of oleic acid... then again I don’t buy into all the wholsesale anti-oleic Acid narratives

Wow! Where can I find info about this?

boris

Yup those are the ones you mentionend! Landkost is the brand name.

LeeLemonoil

Its there somewhere. I’ll look later, meanwhile iodine really does act with the bonds to saturate pufas and form iodolipids.
And I therefore thought about oleic acid as becoming relatively easily saturated by iodine and that would deliver iodostearic acid.
@Captain_Coconut and @Cirion did dig into iodolipids further

Atman

@LeeLemonoil Oh yeah, the silver cubes of regular Kokosfett from Landkost. I saw them yesterday at the supermarket. Non hydrogenated even cheaper alternative if you are on a budget. 250g for only 1€

I saw Butterschmalz too for the first time. But I saw that Butterschmalz = Butter + nitrogen
Don't know if it dissipates when frying or something like that. I have no understanding of nitrogen, just that nitric oxide is not Peaty as far as I know. Is nitrogen questionable?

@milkboi Hydrogenated Olive Oil - Buy Olive Oil Product on Alibaba.com I think they make it for cosmetics

You breathe Nitrogen 24/7.
It's benign and nonreactive under normal conditions, almost like a noble gas.
It is added to various products to fluff them up.

kranum

Does anyone know where I can order Palmin or Vegetaline (or another cheap fully hydrogenated coconut oil) to ship to Denmark?
Would be greatly appreciated.

TomS

I use Landkost Kokosfett, 250 gr, 0,99 Euro in Kaufland.
Reines ungehärtetes Kokosfett. This week 250 gr Kerrygold butter costs 1,23 Euro in Kaufland.
@boris, @Tristan Loscha

Attachments

• kerrygold-250gr-1euro23cent.jpg
    kerrygold-250gr-1euro23cent.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 18

Mauritio

Anybody knows where I can get a good reliable blood test in Germany (besides the doctor)? Would like to get prolactin tested.

Anybody knows where I can get a good reliable blood test in Germany (besides the doctor)? Would like to get prolactin tested.

You could go directly to a lab and ask for the testing, paying for it on-site.

Mauritio

You could go directly to a lab and ask for the testing, paying for it on-site.
Okay did you ever do that? I'm not sure if that's possible given the current lockdown situation ...

Okay did you ever do that? I'm not sure if that's possible given the current lockdown situation ...

No, i did not do it myself, and the concern in regards to closure/limited access is plausible. Maybe you can check what lab is in your vicinity and contact them before by phone, also asking for conditions that need to be met, time of day of blood draw and so on.

Mauritio

No, i did not do it myself, and the concern in regards to closure/limited access is plausible. Maybe you can check what lab is in your vicinity and contact them before by phone, also asking for conditions that need to be met, time of day of blood draw and so on.
Will do ,thanks.

David90

Yeah i was having a Blood Test before in October 2020. They sad due to German Lockdown Situation they can't draw blood in the Lab itself since they are forbidden to have Customers access it. I had to go to my Family Doctor and drawn my Blood from there and they send it to them via a Express Car.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals