How To Increase The Youth Steroid Hormones | Increase Testosterone & Progesterone

Hans

Forum Supporter
Good stuff.
Just to add (not sure if he addressed it in his previous fruit/fructose vid), fatty liver is inversely correlated with fatty liver and fructose consumption increases copper requirements.
When there is too little copper in the body, iron accumulates and causes inflammation which increases fat synthesis.

Fructose can also enter cells when insulin resistant and increase ATP production and ATP in turn is needed for steroidogenesis.

Vince Gironda is the bodybuilder and he said 36 eggs and 100 liver tablets daily would equal to steroids. He also said you should only eat so much eggs for a month or two before reducing it again to 2-4 eggs per day.

redsun

Good stuff.
Just to add (not sure if he addressed it in his previous fruit/fructose vid), fatty liver is inversely correlated with fatty liver and fructose consumption increases copper requirements.
When there is too little copper in the body, iron accumulates and causes inflammation which increases fat synthesis.

Fructose can also enter cells when insulin resistant and increase ATP production and ATP in turn is needed for steroidogenesis.

Vince Gironda is the bodybuilder and he said 36 eggs and 100 liver tablets daily would equal to steroids. He also said you should only eat so much eggs for a month or two before reducing it again to 2-4 eggs per day.

Did you mean to say fatty liver is inversely correlated with copper consumption or something else?

Interesting about copper, so you would argue those following the stereotypical peat diet of tons of sugars can give themselves copper deficiencies easily when not increasing copper intake substantially?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Woops yes fatty liver is inversely correlated with copper. Thanks for pointing that out.
It might be worth looking into especially if someone have fatty liver, but yes, eating a lot of fructose without enough copper easily leads to issues.

Collden

I like this guy, thoroughly understands Peats philosophy but takes it one step further to address the common problems that occur if you take his ideas to the extreme. Snacking on fruit during the day, having some eggs in the afternoon and then a big mixed meal in the evening sounds like a good plan for someone with gut/liver/obesity issues.

Dotdash

What makes the idea of eating fruits without protein, and eggs without carbs a better routine than the idea of always eating protein, carbs, and fats together? It seems it would create more spikes in blood sugar. I do like the simplicity of his information.

Collden

What makes the idea of eating fruits without protein, and eggs without carbs a better routine than the idea of always eating protein, carbs, and fats together? It seems it would create more spikes in blood sugar. I do like the simplicity of his information.
Snacking on fruits maintain liver glycogen and keep thyroid output and oxidative metabolism high while
1) Requiring very little digestive effort, giving your gut a rest
2) Keeping insulin low, the potassium in fruits helps transport glucose into cells with relatively little insulin action so you will not spike insulin unless you go way overboard with the sugar

In theory you get many of the benefits of fasting without the metabolic slowdown or insulin resistance.

I don't think he's saying to eat eggs without carbs, they are in addition to the fruits.

mbachiu

Snacking on fruits maintain liver glycogen and keep thyroid output and oxidative metabolism high while
2) Keeping insulin low, the potassium in fruits helps transport glucose into cells with relatively little insulin action so you will not spike insulin unless you go way overboard with the sugar

In theory you get many of the benefits of fasting without the metabolic slowdown or insulin resistance.

I don't think he's saying to eat eggs without carbs, they are in addition to the fruits.
This was my understanding as wll

Dotdash

Okay. Thank you for the explanation.

baccheion

So I could eat nothing but eggs and fruit? Like 10 truly pastured organic eggs, 32-64 grams gelatin to balance glycine:methionine, and the remaining calories from grapes (or other fruits)?

Does skim milk + orange juice + pineapple juice + gelatin + salt work for someone with lactose intolerance?

Hans

Forum Supporter
So I could eat nothing but eggs and fruit? Like 10 truly pastured organic eggs, 32-64 grams gelatin to balance glycine:methionine, and the remaining calories from grapes (or other fruits)?

Does skim milk + orange juice + pineapple juice + gelatin + salt work for someone with lactose intolerance?
I'm pretty sure that is not what he meant. You can still continue eating what you eat, just add fruit in the morning, eggs later and then a mixed meal before bed. But I don't think it really matter when you eat the eggs, just as long as you eat them.
For the lactose intolerance, you can use lactase enzymes or use lactose free milk.

Korven

I really like his approach of undereating on fruits and honey during morning/daytime, then have 1 or 2 big meals later during the day and evening.

It is quite similar to what I've been doing lately and eating mostly plant-based, some coconut milk for fat and liver/ground beef during evenings. Feels like I'm finally making some progress with my health after dropping most animal products and really upping my intake of raw fruits and veggies.

golder

Interesting. Looks like I should be upping the choline with the sugar. What’s the most pest friendly choline source/dose? Thanks guys :)