Can CO2 Be Bad In A Case Of Injured Nervous System?

Uselis

Hello,

wasn't sure how to formulate thread name properly but basically I am dealing with oversensitive nervous system that got harmed even more with psychotropic medication withdrawal. It's really a big mess currently, so am I because of it ☺

I purchased Frolov device when I read on Artour's Rakhimov page how basically most health issues could be resolved with reduced breathing. Depression, insomnia, nervous system oversensitivity, etc.

I only did breathing through device teice for like 5min with minimum recommendations on breathing parameter. I felt somewhat fine throughout day but before night I would get strongly amped up, couldn't relax at all. No sleep was possible at all.

Interestingly light bag breathing would not produce such results.

Is there any explanation why my already bad symptoms would become even worse?

Thanks

svartberg

I get worse sleep when I use a frolov device too, my guess is the smooth muscles involved are still recovering.
Broscience, but kinda like if you did a bicep workout, you'd have difficulty with functions that require your biceps, it's all muscles.

I've been doing it for a year though and improved drastically, one tip is make sure the sessions you do are relatively easy or you won't make progress and burn yourself out.