Coffee Quotes-brewing (danny Roddy)

paymanz

For the coffee enthusiasts:

"I use a fine grind, and moisten the grounds slightly with warm water first, then slowly add water of increasing temperature. The tastier aromatic things dissolve first at low temperature, and as they are removed the hotter water gets the progressively less soluble things. It makes a very intense, dark, almost opaque extract.” "I've never measured it, but it's probably about half a cup of dry coffee to make two cups of liquid.” “…The temperature of the product probably doesn't get much above 45 degrees C; it loses the red-orange color if it gets too hot.”

"Dry instant coffee is close to 0.5% magnesium, so a cup of strong coffee has about 40 mg. I make strong drip coffee."

"A Lots of city water supplies contain added aluminum. I avoid drinking such water, although it's only a small addition to the amount we get in ordinary foods. If its only use is for making filtered or dripped coffee, nearly all of the heavy metals will be bound to the grounds."

"Many years ago I was having frequent muscle cramping when I decreased coffee intake, and I compared the effects of magnesium carbonate, coffee, and chocolate, and then looked up published information on coffee and chocolate, and the anticramping effect seemed to be mostly the magnesium content. I don’t use boiling water, and make it very strong, and probably get a lower ratio of caffeine to other things."

“Organic coffee is preferable (in the coffee orchards I have seen no pesticides were needed), but the roasting process probably eliminates any added chemicals.”

“That would be too much caffeine at once, unless it's with a big meal to slow its absorption. Coffee is much more than caffeine. A pound of coffee might last me three days, I'm not sure, but I use as much for a cup as Folger's says to use for a quart. When the concentrated extract is mixed with milk, the mixture is stronger than standard restaurant coffee.” —Raymond Peat, PhD

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals