How Do I Convert Someone From Eating PUFA's?

boris

Thanks everyone. Very interesting topic.

There is no real concrete way of proving you're right if they won't read the studies themselves. Besides the studies (which won't convince 99% of people), the ONLY way of convincing others is to lead by example. This means being healthy yourself. This includes stuff like losing weight, being athletic, having nice hair or skin. Not necessarily real health but actual results that people associated with health. If you manage to lose a bunch of weight/gain muscle, suddenly you have tons of credibility. It's an undeniable truth, and people will suddenly listen to you.

The anxiety you feel is pointless and unhealthy and is a character flaw. Completely and utterly let it go, and stop arguing with people. Easier said than done, but possible. The only time I think it's appropriate to feel anxious about others dietary habits is when it's your children's. That's completely justified and it should be set right if it's wrong. But don't be a control freak and deny them basic and delicious childhood foods, don't alienate them from friends with a weird diet, don't do what hardcore vegans do and give them deficiencys from extremely poor nutrition. This is a RP forum though and following that should be a great diet for children.

I have actually been asked for my opinion on nutrition by a friend who was going to have a child. Gave a long discussion to the friend and expecting mother and they seem to have followed most of it. The baby is doing great. I don't remember giving him advice about the child before I was asked. I only stated my opinion of his case after being asked to.

Best wishes.

I realize that, thank you for pointing it out. It's getting better as my health gets better. Just some months ago I would get intense flushing symptoms when I got into pointless internet arguments or heard someone spread obvious misguided information. The negative effect would last for the rest of the day, now it's fewer and not as intense anymore, but I still experience it.

Changing your frame of mind about these situations definitely helps too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals