Thyroid + Proviron = Great Libido

T

TheBeard

I dont hear anybody to say libido improvement from proviron in my around, hairloss and cracking joints is gift from it.

well yeah, used as a standalone that’s to be expected.
It’s best used in conjunction with TRT

sebastian_r

Without thyroid I don't see a improvement in libido too.

Supplementing thyroid greatly increases my estradiol. High estradiol from thyroid plus high dht from proviron ---> high libido.

Proviron standalone reduces estradiol, as do other dht derivatives like winstrol & masteron. Which leads to low libido, joint issues, dry skin and several other low E related problems.

If supplementing just DHT would work, nobody would touch testosterone for TRT anymore.

Last edited:

Kunstruct

Supplementing thyroid greatly increases my estradiol. High estradiol from thyroid plus high dht from proviron ---> high libido.

Proviron standalone reduces estradiol, as do other dht derivatives like winstrol & masteron. Which leads to low libido, joint issues, dry skin and several other low E related problems.

If supplementing just DHT would work, nobody would touch testosterone for TRT anymore.

Yeah, that's right.

I've tried once proviron for several days since I have seen people on bodybuilding forums talk about it and how much they liked it and how it affected them in 24hour alredy , and did nothing for me, completely nothing, not out of the sudden strength gains. I actually had no trouble sleeping.

vulture

I have read several reports of usage of proviron:
75 to 150 mg a day ends up in steel boners and good libido. Some of the decreases the dose in half after a week or two.

25 mg to 50 mg didn't do much for me. But I didn't take T3 with it.

Kunstruct

Would be great if you check T levels.
For me, low dose Proviron increased T 10% close to 1000 levels
Now, the question is, that is all what increased your T levels? T3 had no role in it? What other hormones did you take?
Also I am very curious what are your E2 levels at 1000 Total Test?

vulture

Now, the question is, that is all what increased your T levels? T3 had no role in it? What other hormones did you take?
Also I am very curious what are your E2 levels at 1000 Total Test?
Didn’t measure E. I have a log, search for thread “Strength and Libido quest”. AFAIR I wasn’t using any other hormone.

Kunstruct

Didn’t measure E. I have a log, search for thread “Strength and Libido quest”. AFAIR I wasn’t using any other hormone.
OK, I've re-read your journal. At some point I see 890 Testosterone, but you mention of using two synthetic hormones (Liothyronine and Levothyroxine) and I quote: "Keep in mind I've being using 10/50 T3/T4 med (Novothyral) for months."

vulture

OK, I've re-read your journal. At some point I see 890 Testosterone, but you mention of using two synthetic hormones (Liothyronine and Levothyroxine) and I quote: "Keep in mind I've being using 10/50 T3/T4 med (Novothyral) for months."
Sorry, didn't remember at the moment, fortunately I have a log. Well, I said for MONTHS, didn't suddently change my dosing or anything around Proviron, that's why I didn't want to introduce a new variable. Thing is that I didn't report significant changes on thyroid, I just didn't change it because I didn't want the effects to be attributed to thyroid.

Kunstruct

Sorry, didn't remember at the moment, fortunately I have a log. Well, I said for MONTHS, didn't suddently change my dosing or anything around Proviron, that's why I didn't want to introduce a new variable. Thing is that I didn't report significant changes on thyroid, I just didn't change it because I didn't want the effects to be attributed to thyroid.

I believe that synthetic thyroid hormonal treatment might just have been boosted by the synthetic DHT hormone and it's systemic effects on other hormones, not that DHT by it's own would start raising Total Testosterone clearly and without "more baseline supplementation"

vulture

I believe that synthetic thyroid hormonal treatment might just have been boosted by the synthetic DHT hormone and it's systemic effects on other hormones, not that DHT by it's own would start raising Total Testosterone clearly and without "more baseline supplementation"
That seems reasonable.
But you shall try it on it own, bloodtest, then add thyroid, blootest.

Kunstruct

That seems reasonable.
But you shall try it on it own, bloodtest, then add thyroid, blootest.

That would be interesting actually, seems something not really even theorized.
Now the problem is who will prescribe me these hormones just because I tell them so....

Aries

Would be great if you check T levels.
For me, low dose Proviron increased T 10% close to 1000 levels
I think it's more likely that the synthetic AAS were read as total testosterone which can happen on non-LC/MS lab assays.

Did you post LH results from the experiment?

vulture

That would be interesting actually, seems something not really even theorized.
Now the problem is who will prescribe me these hormones just because I tell them so....
Why do you want a prescription?
:rolleyes:assuming you have enough money to buy the stuff and are not into a highly authoritarian state in that matter...
I think it's more likely that the synthetic AAS were read as total testosterone which can happen on non-LC/MS lab assays.

Did you post LH results from the experiment?
Yes. LH wasn't affected. Exactly the same.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/strength-and-libido-quest.19584/page-5

vulture

Did anyone noticed increased libido from thyroid?

I'm using T3 (12.5 mg) + T4 (12.5mg) + Proviron (25 mg) all together after a meal. My libido is sky high, I got great erections since I started.
how is it going, bro? any changes?