Low Toxin Diet Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

Jamo77

There's probably a reason you want the ice cream, it's usually stress. Once you are more healthy you won't want it anymore. I had to eat Haagen Dazs all winter (melted couldn't handle it cold) for the calories because my appetite was so low from the winter. I don't really want it in the summertime when I can handle more juice and fruit to meet calorie needs. Strange because summertime is when people consume it lol.

Thanks Sugarbabe. I definitely find ice cream anti stress however it is high in vitamin A unless low fat and full of additives. The local supermarket here in Australia had Hagen Daz going really cheap but now not replenishing stocks sadly. Anyhow I am investigating a way of making ice cream low fat/vitamin A and without additives. If vitamin A is truly toxic on some level, for those of us with sensitivities are we better off doing Low Vitamin A but with fillers such as those gums/thickeners?

Amazoniac

I posted my diet above. If my teeth are any measure, no bone dissolution is occuring, if anything they are strengthening
Regardless if bone turnover is suboptimal and deposited minerals are kept immobile due to being decontaminated, calcium and phosphorus will depend on the other for more deposition. If there's a mismatch between them, it's easier to have the other in excess. One of the benefits of niacin may be due to its effect on phosphorus. Have you tried other calcium-lowering agents to know if they affect you in a positive way? Calcium acetate is sometimes used, but it's more because of calcium, however you can try magnesium acetate and it might help to some extent. There should be discussions on this throughout the forum.

Sunlight helps with this, but it can also affect poison A further in case it's involved (organ integrity, immunity, etc).

Orion

Rubella Virus Infection, the Congenital Rubella Syndrome, and the Link to Autism

From the discussion:
The model could be tested by comparing children with autism and controls in terms of liver function, vitamin A enzyme activity, and retinoid concentration profiles (retinol, retinyl esters, percent retinyl esters, and retinoic acid). Children with autism would be expected to have significantly reduced vitamin A metabolic and catabolic enzyme activity, increased retinoic acid concentrations and receptor expression, low or normal concentrations of retinol and its transporter, RBP, and an increased percentage of serum retinyl esters as a fraction of total vitamin A (retinyl esters plus retinol). Subject to testing, novel dietary and clinical measures could be investigated for the treatment of ASD and associated allergic and metabolic disorders.

InChristAlone

Thanks Sugarbabe. I definitely find ice cream anti stress however it is high in vitamin A unless low fat and full of additives. The local supermarket here in Australia had Hagen Daz going really cheap but now not replenishing stocks sadly. Anyhow I am investigating a way of making ice cream low fat/vitamin A and without additives. If vitamin A is truly toxic on some level, for those of us with sensitivities are we better off doing Low Vitamin A but with fillers such as those gums/thickeners?
I'm sure you could find recipes that use less fat, but then you are using lower fat dairy and supposedly those can be even more harmful than the whole milk because they add back in the retinol. I found just eliminating the big sources like liver and supps and additives was enough to give improvements for me. I wasn't so concerned about dairy fat because it has other factors in it that could make dealing with the vitamin A easier. When I think of butter I think of previous generations that used butter in everything and they seemed very healthy and not obese.

gaze

Regardless if bone turnover is suboptimal and deposited minerals are kept immobile due to being decontaminated, calcium and phosphorus will depend on the other for more deposition. If there's a mismatch between them, it's easier to have the other in excess. One of the benefits of niacin may be due to its effect on phosphorus. Have you tried other calcium-lowering agents to know if they affect you in a positive way? Calcium acetate is sometimes used, but it's more because of calcium, however you can try magnesium acetate and it might help to some extent. There should be discussions on this throughout the forum.

Sunlight helps with this, but it can also affect poison A further in case it's involved (organ integrity, immunity, etc).

I personally had a clogged nose when waking and sporadically throughout the day a couple weeks ago and i wasn’t sure what it was because it remained even after a well cleared bowel. I had gone some time without milk and my only calcium was from some goat cheese. So I had a large glass of milk and maple syrup with some oysters (which i also hadn’t had in a while) and my nose cleared up and wasn’t clogged when i woke. could have been the calcium like you said, or the b12 in oysters which helps turnover carotene to retinol. not sure. I had been eating beef and shrimp so it probably wasn’t b12 or zinc. ultimately i think it’s as simple as excess nitric oxide being produced from the liver which affects the lungs. Obviously then that begins the debate of whether or not it’s the excess A that’s causing excess nitric oxide through damaging the liver or something else

Last edited:

accelerator

Hi-dose vitamin A was one of the most notably beneficial things I've ever done.

Feared it for years, and now wish I'd tried more sooner.

Thought I shouldn't ever go over 5,000 and now I'm taking 50,000 to 75,000 for last 2 months and the improvement in energy and skin quality has been incredible.

I also try to maintain a high metabolic rate, and always had skin issues, so I'm sure that's why I need more than the average person.

InChristAlone

Thought I shouldn't ever go over 5,000 and now I'm taking 50,000 to 75,000 for last 2 months and the improvement in energy and skin quality has been incredible.

I also try to maintain a high metabolic rate, and always had skin issues, so I'm sure that's why I need more than the average person.
I hate to rain on your parade but.... 2 months is probably not enough to judge whether something that can cause overdose symptoms is going to work out in the long term, I could name a few people who were trying out high dose- one who said 20k was the only thing that helped his depression (only to later on retract what he said). Also retinol has been used for a long time for skin issues, it sheds the outer layers of skin revealing newer skin. You just don't want to take that too far... because then you have inflammed peeling skin.

accelerator

I hate to rain on your parade but.... 2 months is probably not enough to judge whether something that can cause overdose symptoms is going to work out in the long term, I could name a few people who were trying out high dose- one who said 20k was the only thing that helped his depression (only to later on retract what he said). Also retinol has been used for a long time for skin issues, it sheds the outer layers of skin revealing newer skin. You just don't want to take that too far... because then you have inflammed peeling skin.

Yeah, I'm aware 2 months isn't long and plan on experimenting with lowering the dose, but it's clear I needed it because of the very noticeable turnaround with nothing like this after 5 years of keeping A low.

Now that my vitamin A stores will be up, I'll see how low I can go, and don't think I'll need a high dose forever.

Ray said he used 100,00 when his metabolic rate was high short term, so not worried about it. I can always reduce the dose and use high dose as needed in times of more sunlight, or higher metabolic rate, so I'm not planning on doing the same thing indefinitely.

Vinero

Examples of the Duration Paradox of Poison/"Vitamin A" taken straight from the scientific literature

Tarmander

Good evidence that the low vitamin A diet is not a fad diet, but will be with us for years to come.

Vinero

User BRMarshall has posted an intesting paper about copper.
The paper claims copper is actually a poison and not an essential mineral. Sounds familiar? It is quite coincidental that both vitamin A and copper are stored in very high amounts in the liver. Beef liver is often said to be the best source of both of vitamin A and copper. If this is true it means a diet of White Rice and Beef is optimal after all, and we don't need to include black beans (like Grant did) for getting enough copper.

http://www.aetherometry.com/publications/direct/JAethRes/JAR02-03-01.pdf

gaze

The paper claims copper is actually a poison and not an essential mineral. Sounds familiar? It is quite coincidental that both vitamin A and copper are stored in very high amounts in the liver. Beef liver is often said to be the best source of both of vitamin A and copper. If this is true it means a diet of White Rice and Beef is optimal after all, and we don't need to include black beans (like Grant did) for getting enough copper.

in a few months your going to become a breatharian.

Louise

Interesting. How did you find it?

Jamo77

I'm sure you could find recipes that use less fat, but then you are using lower fat dairy and supposedly those can be even more harmful than the whole milk because they add back in the retinol. I found just eliminating the big sources like liver and supps and additives was enough to give improvements for me. I wasn't so concerned about dairy fat because it has other factors in it that could make dealing with the vitamin A easier. When I think of butter I think of previous generations that used butter in everything and they seemed very healthy and not obese.

This is interesting and thank-you. I was feeling well with Hagen on this low Vitamin A diet so maybe the other things in cream mitigate the A. In Australia I don't think skim milk is fortified with A.

Tarmander

So I have been doing Niacin now for a few days and I am liking it.

I did 1g the first day, 1.5g the second day, and for the past couple have been doing 1g at night and 500mg in the morning.

I get the flush and it feels goooood. I almost crave it at this point. I really notice a difference for lungs. I mean it does not make everything perfect. I am still coughing here and there, but it makes it WAAYY better.

The one downside is worse blood sugar control. I also have some trepidation about long term niacin consumptions because of how niacinamide caused weight gain for me in the past.

When I tried niacinamide earlier this year and it did nothing, I wrote off B3, but I was wrong, maybe because of something like this:

Anti-inflammatory role of PGD2 in acute lung inflammation and therapeutic application of its signal enhancement

Shoutout to @Diokine for bringing me this knowledge and suggesting niacin.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
So I have been doing Niacin now for a few days and I am liking it.

I did 1g the first day, 1.5g the second day, and for the past couple have been doing 1g at night and 500mg in the morning.

I get the flush and it feels goooood. I almost crave it at this point. I really notice a difference for lungs. I mean it does not make everything perfect. I am still coughing here and there, but it makes it WAAYY better.

The one downside is worse blood sugar control. I also have some trepidation about long term niacin consumptions because of how niacinamide caused weight gain for me in the past.

When I tried niacinamide earlier this year and it did nothing, I wrote off B3, but I was wrong, maybe because of something like this:

Anti-inflammatory role of PGD2 in acute lung inflammation and therapeutic application of its signal enhancement

Shoutout to @Diokine for bringing me this knowledge and suggesting niacin.
Fantastic!!!:claporange

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals