Briefly Mold Exposure: How To Detox?

bluefish

Explanation:
I was storing some belongs in a friends basement for over a year, they moved and I needed to quickly find a new storage place... so I hauled the boxes, some fabric etc to my apartment.... then yesterday I spend half the day trying to rearrange my storage area in my apartment... this whole process was during this last week, this whole time I’ve felt overly horrible... finally it dawned on my I’m probably getting exposed to a lot of mold.

Question:
How does one detox from briefly being exposed to mold. I feel horrible. After a quick google search I found what looks like decent info:
1) glutathione
2) raw garlic
3) vit D
4) work w an herbalist
5) infrared sauna

This sounds pretty good , I don’t have access or money perhaps to work w an herbalist ..: but I can get some of these other supplements and infra sauna etc going.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Agnichaga

Never tried it myself but read in a book a few years ago the recommendation to aerosolize baking soda. Supposedly it's good for the lungs and mucus linings. Don't remember the air mix ratio.

OP
bluefish

bluefish

I’m fine now. Although the stuff is still in my apartment and I’m slowing trying to store it or deal with it bit by bit.

Idk what exactly is bothering me, but whenever I am handling the stuff my eyes and sinuses get bothered. Because I’m aware of it now, I’m being more careful etc, but when I was first handling the stuff and I was needing to quickly haul all of it around, I think I felt like... sore body, and mentally burnt out. But in way that was kinda intense... basically just felt like crap.

After this happened I went to a Russian sauna to detox....

Dave Clark

I remember Jodelle saying in an interview with Georgi that she used high dose of methylene blue for a mold toxicity issue, doses of around 15 mg/day for two weeks or so. I didn't save the video, but search her channel and look for the MB interview with Georgi. I know others use it as well for this reason, makes sense since it is used to keep algae and mold from growing in aquariums.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I know of a person that lived in an apartment here I Reno with mold problems. He got so sick that his doctor gave him not much longer to live. He couldn’t move out of the apartment because he was out of work and couldn’t afford the deposit on a new apartment. He sat in a death trap. He learned about chlorine dioxide and tried it out. Over the course of a couple month he recovered to the point that his doctor gave him a clean bill of health!

Agnichaga

Recently started experimenting with chlorine dioxide as part of Dr. Ellie's oral care protocol. You can buy it in Walgreens under the brand name Closys for under 20 bucks. It's in the mouthwash section.
DrEllie.com

LeeLemonoil

I know of a person that lived in an apartment here I Reno with mold problems. He got so sick that his doctor gave him not much longer to live. He couldn’t move out of the apartment because he was out of work and couldn’t afford the deposit on a new apartment. He sat in a death trap. He learned about chlorine dioxide and tried it out. Over the course of a couple month he recovered to the point that his doctor gave him a clean bill of health!
Wat did he do with the Chlorine dioxide?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals