Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

Kyle Bigman

I read the PFS thread. A lot of thought stimulating stuff. I am eager to hear about their results. If you haven't made your way through that thread, it is worth a read. I pulled out some of what I found the most interesting posts from gbold and put them in the quote bellow. I could not make multiple quotes so I separated the posts by ••••

Can anyone who took RU 486 tell me how they got it without a prescription?

Kyle Bigman

I read the PFS thread. A lot of thought stimulating stuff. I am eager to hear about their results. If you haven't made your way through that thread, it is worth a read. I pulled out some of what I found the most interesting posts from gbold and put them in the quote bellow. I could not make multiple quotes so I separated the posts by ••••

Expand at your own risk!
Having taken propecia myself, what Gbolduev is saying makes intuitive sense. I don't understand all of the nuance, but I am struck with the truth of some of his ideas, based on my personal experience. Gbolduev has very important knowledge in my opinion, it is not to be discounted.

Tarmander

Having taken propecia myself, what Gbolduev is saying makes intuitive sense. I don't understand all of the nuance, but I am struck with the truth of some of his ideas, based on my personal experience. Gbolduev has very important knowledge in my opinion, it is not to be discounted.
yeah but it ended up being basically a scam to get people on hair testing analysis.

No one I have seen from the group who followed him really got the results that were intimated at.

InChristAlone

Yeah I don't have much respect for practitioners who try to get sick people to latch on to them in forums (the goal being to make money).

Kyle Bigman

yeah but it ended up being basically a scam to get people on hair testing analysis.

No one I have seen from the group who followed him really got the results that were intimated at.
Really? Are you sure he is profiting from the hair tests himself? And regardless of whether he was acting deceptively or for profit, the ideas in themselves seem to be plausible.

Tarmander

Really? Are you sure he is profiting from the hair tests himself? And regardless of whether he was acting deceptively or for profit, the ideas in themselves seem to be plausible.
I'm 90% sure he is "catherine" who does all their hair testing over there at hackstasis, maybe 85%.

There is usefulness in his posts and ideas. I got some great uses out of them, and take betaine HCL because of some of the things he says. I have been doing that now for years and it is a great practice for me. But just do not expect too much...there is an element of sales in there. So take what he says, and the potential of those ideas, and cut the potential in half, or down to a fourth, and then see if you still want to try anything he recommends.

Orion

Just wanted to add that many have spoken with Catherine, so pretty sure she is not him, although you never know. Also most use other hairtest vendors, maybe 4 or 5 used Catherine, that would be $500 every 3 or 4 months, not much profit in that.
@Kyle Bigman he still posts on hackstasis.com, lots of ideas and thoughts still flowing.

Tarmander

Just wanted to add that many have spoken with Catherine, so pretty sure she is not him, although you never know. Also most use other hairtest vendors, maybe 4 or 5 used Catherine, that would be $500 every 3 or 4 months, not much profit in that.
@Kyle Bigman he still posts on hackstasis.com, lots of ideas and thoughts still flowing.

He has many accounts over on the forum that post glowing reviews about hair tests. He is an actual con man.

I posted some things disparaging about hair testing and I got these PMs from guys there asking about what problems I was having and being curious about me. I told them some specific things and wouldn’t you know it but gbolduev started telling me that hair testing helped those issues specifically! Was amazing.

I have no doubt there are good guys on there sharing real experiences but the head of that ship is running some type of game.

Scenes

He has many accounts over on the forum that post glowing reviews about hair tests. He is an actual con man.

I posted some things disparaging about hair testing and I got these PMs from guys there asking about what problems I was having and being curious about me. I told them some specific things and wouldn’t you know it but gbolduev started telling me that hair testing helped those issues specifically! Was amazing.

I have no doubt there are good guys on there sharing real experiences but the head of that ship is running some type of game.
@Orion
I was chatting to him over Skype for a bit. He had some ideas that were new to me and managed to keep me hooked. No magic pill for sure and I never got the results I hoped for from his promises.

He was using me as trophy over there for a bit saying how he cured me but it was a gross overstatement on his part and when I chimed in and talked contrary to him, I was banned within a day from hackstasis. Haven’t been back.

It was all about hormone therapy at first, then fasting and ocean swimming to cure everything, then it moved to mineral balancing and I’m not sure where next. He must’ve posted a dozen different guaranteed hairloss cures that never worked for anyone. Whenever people would try his ideas, the rabbit hole kept getting deeper.

InChristAlone

@Orion
I was chatting to him over Skype for a bit. He had some ideas that were new to me and managed to keep me hooked. No magic pill for sure and I never got the results I hoped for from his promises.

He was using me as trophy over there for a bit saying how he cured me but it was a gross overstatement on his part and when I chimed in and talked contrary to him, I was banned within a day from hackstasis. Haven’t been back.

It was all about hormone therapy at first, then fasting and ocean swimming to cure everything, then it moved to mineral balancing and I’m not sure where next. He must’ve posted a dozen different guaranteed hairloss cures that never worked for anyone. Whenever people would try his ideas, the rabbit hole kept getting deeper.
That's crazy! Perfect example of a guru that can't be questioned.

Orion

@Orion

Ah didn't know about the ban, but ya the information is all over the place and comes out like a fire hose. Too bad it couldn't be all condensed into something more useful and proven. Thanks for the update @Scenes

MCurtone

Gbolduev seems like a genuine guy to me. He is busy, and he is wealthy. I am certain he is not "Catherine".

First of all, most people are not getting replies from Catherine, including myself. He recommends hair tests because mineral balance is literally everything in the body. Once you read the key threads you will understand. Secondly, he was never focused on 1 specific company. It was always between ARL or TEI and after a LONG time he settled with TEI because he's only seen people getting perfect ratios on TEI.

Catherine is unreachable. I got TEI done from a different source for Canadians. He is genuine and his knowledge makes perfect sense. The biggest one thing I could say is get TEI done, take bloods to see your baseline and what kind of PFS you might have, there's different types. The biggest and best protocol I feel there is for fast results, is Clomid + Dostinex + Zinc, Vitamin E + NAD and there is a specific way to do it.

The whole idea is that people who were hyper responders to finasteride/progesterone and regrew hair, have likely shifted to using progesterone to counter estrogen instead of DHT in the brain. This could explain the low neurosteroids and why increasing brain 5ar makes many people feel better. That clomid protocol with dostinex (VERY IMPORTANT), the whole protocol is aimed to:

Clomid blocks Estrogen, this increases Estrogen production and receptor sensitivity, as you come off Clomid, The body signals to counter estrogen by trying raising progesterone -> progesterone is being kept in check via Zinc and Dostinex (prolactin) and cannot stop estrogen -> body is forced to increase 5ar/dht to now counter estrogen. That is part of the cure. Now you're back to pre-pfs but with hair loss. From there life is yours to live.

InChristAlone

BTW the cost for practitioners to get HTMA is around $55. So if you are paying a lot more than that you are paying for their expertise to help you understand the analysis so they better be good!

Scenes

Gbolduev seems like a genuine guy to me. He is busy, and he is wealthy. I am certain he is not "Catherine".

First of all, most people are not getting replies from Catherine, including myself. He recommends hair tests because mineral balance is literally everything in the body. Once you read the key threads you will understand. Secondly, he was never focused on 1 specific company. It was always between ARL or TEI and after a LONG time he settled with TEI because he's only seen people getting perfect ratios on TEI.

Catherine is unreachable. I got TEI done from a different source for Canadians. He is genuine and his knowledge makes perfect sense. The biggest one thing I could say is get TEI done, take bloods to see your baseline and what kind of PFS you might have, there's different types. The biggest and best protocol I feel there is for fast results, is Clomid + Dostinex + Zinc, Vitamin E + NAD and there is a specific way to do it.

The whole idea is that people who were hyper responders to finasteride/progesterone and regrew hair, have likely shifted to using progesterone to counter estrogen instead of DHT in the brain. This could explain the low neurosteroids and why increasing brain 5ar makes many people feel better. That clomid protocol with dostinex (VERY IMPORTANT), the whole protocol is aimed to:

Clomid blocks Estrogen, this increases Estrogen production and receptor sensitivity, as you come off Clomid, The body signals to counter estrogen by trying raising progesterone -> progesterone is being kept in check via Zinc and Dostinex (prolactin) and cannot stop estrogen -> body is forced to increase 5ar/dht to now counter estrogen. That is part of the cure. Now you're back to pre-pfs but with hair loss. From there life is yours to live.

This sounds pretty much like what he was saying from the start, but of course, it got a whole lot more complicated once people started asking questions or trying it themselves with limited results.

He claimed to have ingested finasteride a second time (just one large dose) in the name of science and suffered all the worst symptoms before curing himself over the next week. Again though, the cure he used got more and more complicated with additions left and right as people began trying it or asking for clarity...clarity was definitely not his strong suit.

I never really thought he was scamming people, but I do think he drastically overstates and takes liberties with his claims. He has the cure for something, writing specifically that x will cure this for good, but then complains later that people followed his protocols and either had no results or suffered side effects, saying it’s all experimental and nothing is proven. He also seemed emotionally unstable, getting aggressive and personal with people who questioned his posts. For how busy he claimed to be, he always had time to come make a personal attack or fire back at any naysayers.

MCurtone

This sounds pretty much like what he was saying from the start, but of course, it got a whole lot more complicated once people started asking questions or trying it themselves with limited results.

He claimed to have ingested finasteride a second time (just one large dose) in the name of science and suffered all the worst symptoms before curing himself over the next week. Again though, the cure he used got more and more complicated with additions left and right as people began trying it or asking for clarity...clarity was definitely not his strong suit.

I never really thought he was scamming people, but I do think he drastically overstates and takes liberties with his claims. He has the cure for something, writing specifically that x will cure this for good, but then complains later that people followed his protocols and either had no results or suffered side effects, saying it’s all experimental and nothing is proven. He also seemed emotionally unstable, getting aggressive and personal with people who questioned his posts. For how busy he claimed to be, he always had time to come make a personal attack or fire back at any naysayers.
These are all really good points too. Some of it is a little strange. I think the theory started with hormonal routes like Clomid/Dostinex and then the reality comes down to the snap-back effect of potassium in or out of the cells, 3 beta hsd, etc. The hormonal route just manipulated minerals and enzymes. I have him on Skype too, he's helping me personally from time to time to look at my case. He's definitely not very clear, but I don't think English is his first language either. How are you doing @Scenes ? Can you share your story and how you are today for pfs in a tl;dr?

Scenes

These are all really good points too. Some of it is a little strange. I think the theory started with hormonal routes like Clomid/Dostinex and then the reality comes down to the snap-back effect of potassium in or out of the cells, 3 beta hsd, etc. The hormonal route just manipulated minerals and enzymes. I have him on Skype too, he's helping me personally from time to time to look at my case. He's definitely not very clear, but I don't think English is his first language either. How are you doing @Scenes ? Can you share your story and how you are today for pfs in a tl;dr?

Yeah doing fine. There’s lots of supps that help or hurt and hair is an ongoing issue but for the most part just keeping calories up and blood sugar relatively stable are the main things that make life good for me.

Kyle Bigman

I'm 90% sure he is "catherine" who does all their hair testing over there at hackstasis, maybe 85%.

There is usefulness in his posts and ideas. I got some great uses out of them, and take betaine HCL because of some of the things he says. I have been doing that now for years and it is a great practice for me. But just do not expect too much...there is an element of sales in there. So take what he says, and the potential of those ideas, and cut the potential in half, or down to a fourth, and then see if you still want to try anything he recommends.
@Orion

hmmm I wish I had a ocean near me haha. I think there is some new theories regarding electrolytes and glutathione. This is a mystery indeed. I fully understand everyone's doubts, although I cannot speak to this multiple-personality theory. But it's interesting how there seems to be some inextricable logic behind the multiple theories. I don't know if it's real or if it's my mind that is just trying to make sense of the puzzle pieces when in fact there is no logic to it... Anyways I ordered a hair test from a company so I think I will try TEI regardless.

Tarmander

Sounds so simple...get cured! Your a good guy...I know your a good guy because if you were a snake you would see through this easily. You would see the justifications as red flags...but your not a snake.

This is some stockholm syndrome. Let's say you cannot be sure, but have to bet...what would you put percentage wise on these? Gbold is not rich, gbold lies constantly, Gbold is a confidence man. I would say over 80% easily. How could you be sub 50%?

Confidence men still have to know things. I have gotten value from his posts. But I know what he is

MCurtone

Sounds so simple...get cured! Your a good guy...I know your a good guy because if you were a snake you would see through this easily. You would see the justifications as red flags...but your not a snake.

This is some stockholm syndrome. Let's say you cannot be sure, but have to bet...what would you put percentage wise on these? Gbold is not rich, gbold lies constantly, Gbold is a confidence man. I would say over 80% easily. How could you be sub 50%?

Confidence men still have to know things. I have gotten value from his posts. But I know what he is
I trust him. I might be an idiot, but he's given me no reason to dislike or to not trust him. His information makes sense to me. There's about 4-5 different protocols I will be trying via trial and error, until I find the one that works for me via the snap-back effect. TEI is the final hoorah for the long-haul if all else fails. The thing is, there's a chance it won't work. I know that. But I have hope and the information makes sense. Also, I've had days where I felt 100% cured doing things on my own, diet only, no supplements. I digress, but tl;dr: I have hope.

Tarmander

I trust him. I might be an idiot, but he's given me no reason to dislike or to not trust him. His information makes sense to me. There's about 4-5 different protocols I will be trying via trial and error, until I find the one that works for me via the snap-back effect. TEI is the final hoorah for the long-haul if all else fails. The thing is, there's a chance it won't work. I know that. But I have hope and the information makes sense. Also, I've had days where I felt 100% cured doing things on my own, diet only, no supplements. I digress, but tl;dr: I have hope.
cool man. I hope one protocol will work for you. If it does let us know! Just don't give him any money lol