To TCA300 : What Is Your Daily Regimen (diet And Supplements)?

stevrd

I've been doing this diet for about 2 years now, and feel better that I ever have. If I wasn't getting enough of something, I would have had some symptoms by now, especially because my metabolic rate is high ( 99.1-99.5°F @ 95HR ). @stevrd

Thank you for responding. I have been following you for a while. Like you, I have been a non-responder to many supplements. The only supplements/medications that seem to benefit me are aspirin, niacinamide, and pregnenolone. I eat liver nearly daily now because I have been copper deficient, and my bloodwork showed low copper/ceruloplasmin. I'm curious what supplements you are using now. Your first post on this thread showed you took a lot back then but it seems you have decreased them considerably. Also, I have not been able to locate what your T levels were before peating. I know you said you had low libido and erection issues, and if I remember correctly your T levels are now 600-700ng/dl? Do you attribute this to mostly diet or have supplements helped? Again, thank you so much!

Oh and just to clarify, you don't do the carrot salad or any fiber at all? Thx

YourUniverse

haidut wrote that homogenized milks contain gums, in levels below government requirement for reporting. Does this concern you at all? Have you noticed any effects? I assume on stomach comfort, digestion, or etc

T

tca300

Magnesium bicarbonate, and K2 everyday, maybe once every week or two, a little vitamin E.

My Total T levels were between 400 - 550 about a decade ago. Last time I checked it was in the 900's. I will look for my email results to clarify but I dont know if I deleted it or not. Definitely diet, redlight, bright light, and vitamin D were the factors for myself.

Zero fiber except the tiny amount in occasional coffee.

T

tca300

haidut wrote that homogenized milks contain gums, in levels below government requirement for reporting. Does this concern you at all? Have you noticed any effects? I assume on stomach comfort, digestion, or etc
No.. I'm very sensitive to gums and would bloat out something terrible if the brand I drank had gums. Maybe some do, but I would look pregnant if I ate even a tiny amount.

stevrd

Magnesium bicarbonate, and K2 everyday, maybe once every week or two, a little vitamin E.

My Total T levels were between 400 - 550 about a decade ago. Last time I checked it was in the 900's. I will look for my email results to clarify but I dont know if I deleted it or not. Definitely diet, redlight, bright light, and vitamin D were the factors for myself.

Isn't it amazing how with the right diet and lifestyle we can reverse aging? At least from a hormonal perspective. My test levels are in the 400s to 500s now, but pre-peat they were in the low 200s. I've come a long way over the years. I attribute the increase to more carbs and less PUFA. I've artificially raised my test levels >1000 before but actually felt worse. That experiment taught me that it's not necessarily the absolute number that matters but how one feels, as well as the balance of other hormones. Now my focus is to support hormones in a way that is sustainable and not suppressive.

You truly inspire me with what you have achieved. I naturally have no problem with drinking lots of milk and just need to eat more liver to avoid copper issues. One last question, you said you tried thyroid before. At what point did you realize that it wasn't working for you and you needed to come off? I'm currently in the process of weaning myself off. Thx

stevrd

No.. I'm very sensitive to gums and would bloat out something terrible if the brand I drank had gums. Maybe some do, but I would look pregnant if I ate even a tiny amount.

What brand do you buy?

tallglass13

@tca300 ,
thanks for indulging us on your regime. I wanted to know how your head hair is growing? Any difference since doing the mostly milk diet? Do you feel a high metabolic rate is responsible for good hair growth?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I've been doing this diet for about 2 years now, and feel better that I ever have. If I wasn't getting enough of something, I would have had some symptoms by now, especially because my metabolic rate is high ( 99.1-99.5°F @ 95HR ). @stevrd
That’s fantastic! I’m so happy for you.

baccheion

What about free testosterone before and after, estradiol, cortisol, and DHT?

T

tca300

Isn't it amazing how with the right diet and lifestyle we can reverse aging? At least from a hormonal perspective. My test levels are in the 400s to 500s now, but pre-peat they were in the low 200s. I've come a long way over the years. I attribute the increase to more carbs and less PUFA. I've artificially raised my test levels >1000 before but actually felt worse. That experiment taught me that it's not necessarily the absolute number that matters but how one feels, as well as the balance of other hormones. Now my focus is to support hormones in a way that is sustainable and not suppressive.

You truly inspire me with what you have achieved. I naturally have no problem with drinking lots of milk and just need to eat more liver to avoid copper issues. One last question, you said you tried thyroid before. At what point did you realize that it wasn't working for you and you needed to come off? I'm currently in the process of weaning myself off. Thx
It drove my total cholesterol down to 135, so I stopped, and roughly about that time I started my new diet, and noticed after a week or two my temperatures and pulse were above average with a very good sense of wellbeing and stress resistance, so I figured I didn't need thyroid anymore, or at least currently.

T

tca300

@tca300 ,
thanks for indulging us on your regime. I wanted to know how your head hair is growing? Any difference since doing the mostly milk diet? Do you feel a high metabolic rate is responsible for good hair growth?
When I stopped eating foods that I was sensitive too as well as ones that caused bloating and gas, my hair shedding stopped. Eating those foods reliably caused scalp Inflammation and shedding for myself. Milk in my personal experience is excellent for hair. I think a high metabolism could be bad for hair if nutrition is lacking, but otherwise, my experiance is that my hair grows fast, is shiny and soft.

T

tca300

What about free testosterone before and after, estradiol, cortisol, and DHT?
I dont check free T as I think its pointless. Estrogen is on the lower end, I have never checked cortisol or DHT that I can remember. I figure if my sex drive is high accompanied with high testosterone, and my estrogen is low, along with high temps/pulse, wellbeing is good, with high stress resistance, DHT will be high and cortisol will be low, as cortisol is a major driver of aromatase and depression.

*Edit I did check Cortisol a few years back, it was in the moderate range, and I didn't feel 100%, haven't checked since for sure though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron J

@tca300
What's you opinion about the increase of prolactin from milk's opioid effects(not sure if I asked you before)?
I'd like to believe that the pros outweigh the con(s), but I'm not certain after all the info within the past few years.

T

tca300

@tca300
What's you opinion about the increase of prolactin from milk's opioid effects(not sure if I asked you before)?
I'd like to believe that the pros outweigh the con(s), but I'm not certain after all the info within the past few years.
I cant speak for others, but I have never had opioid like effects from milk. Also I digest it thoroughly as it's one of the only foods that doesn't bloat me or give me gas. The opioid issue wouldn't be a factor for someone who fully digests the beta casomorphin down into simple amino acids. I have learned that humans are very different from one another too, so I would never ever say that because I do well with a certain food that everyone else will too. I will also say that in my opinion there is NO perfect food, every food has pros and cons, especially with the individual context of bacteria ratios, amounts, allergies, etc.. You have to weigh the good and bad with each food, seeing which way the scale tips, as well as finding foods that dont cause bloating, gas, allergies etc, for you specifically, ALLL the while making sure to get adequate nutrition. :crazy:

stevrd

It drove my total cholesterol down to 135, so I stopped, and roughly about that time I started my new diet, and noticed after a week or two my temperatures and pulse were above average with a very good sense of wellbeing and stress resistance, so I figured I didn't need thyroid anymore, or at least currently.

Thanks for your time!

Ron J

I cant speak for others, but I have never had opioid like effects from milk. Also I digest it thoroughly as it's one of the only foods that doesn't bloat me or give me gas. The opioid issue wouldn't be a factor for someone who fully digests the beta casomorphin down into simple amino acids. I have learned that humans are very different from one another too, so I would never ever say that because I do well with a certain food that everyone else will too. I will also say that in my opinion there is NO perfect food, every food has pros and cons, especially with the individual context of bacteria ratios, amounts, allergies, etc.. You have to weigh the good and bad with each food, seeing which way the scale tips, as well as finding foods that dont cause bloating, gas, allergies etc, for you specifically, ALLL the while making sure to get adequate nutrition. :crazy:
Thanks for responding.
I'm also wondering if dairy is as anabolic as flesh. I've read from several members that dairy wasn't as good as meat despite the evidence/claims that it's a great bioavailable protein source.

stevrd

Thanks for responding.
I'm also wondering if dairy is as anabolic as flesh. I've read from several members that dairy wasn't as good as meat despite the evidence/claims that it's a great bioavailable protein source.
It's actually better than flesh for anabolism since whey and casein are more bioavailable. Any claim that flesh is superior is purely anecdotal. That's not to say that flesh doesnt have it's own unique benefits though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals