Nadia Wyatt Won Olympia Doing Stan Efferdings Vertical Diet

I don't plan on being vegan long term which ultimately seems to cause problems long term and I do agree with you for the most part and provide much evidence as well.
Yeah, sure thing, abstaining from animal products for a long time doesn't seem to provide benefits, but, as I said in another thread, I think that doing a low protein/ no meat day, every now and then( maybe once every few weeks), can give the digestive system a rest and, for people who are still sick, this can provide the opportunity to excrete ammonia from tissues, if they focus mostly on fruits, fruit juices and tubers( potatoes in particular are great for lowering ammonia). It would likely be effective for PUFA depletion as well, since fruits and tubers in general have little PUFA.

Best wishes.

abruzzi

Nadia Wyatt (@ifbb_figure_pro_dia) • Instagram photos and videos

Stan's been praising Ray more on his profile page as of late, no doubt now that Nadia won Olympia Ray's ideas will be considered less fringe.

I myself have decided to go all in with the vertical diet again (but the minus gluten this time around) to get myself into peak conditioning before 2020 winter bulk. Debating whether or not to log it here with training routine and progress pictures (usually I just lurk because I'm fairly private online) but I think it'd be cool if us female members who are into fitness and training for aesthetics started sharing more of our successes using Peats principles here. :clapping:

Just me, but I personally don't believe in a "bulk".

Anyway, Cheryl Leigh is also an advocate of Peat. I purchase her metabolic plan a few months back

Cheryl Leigh

GreekDemiGod

Recently I've started to notice brown spots/age spots/lipofuscin on my arms that weren't there before
That happened to me when I was doing the Carnivore Diet. Brown spots on my back. Thought they were liver spots. I was eating 2-3 lbs of red muscle meat / day.
They dissapeared as I got off the diet.

Korven

That happened to me when I was doing the Carnivore Diet. Brown spots on my back. Thought they were liver spots. I was eating 2-3 lbs of red muscle meat / day.
They dissapeared as I got off the diet.

Interesting!

I was also eating about 1 kg meat per day during my brief carnivore experiment. Unfortunately mine seem to stick around even after having drastically reduced meat intake and increasing vitamin E from fruits and vegetables. At least there's no new ones appearing...

abruzzi

Cheryl Leigh-Frost (@cherylleighpro) • Instagram photos and videos How about Cheryl? Think he'd approve of her using his work to coach people while selling an unrealistic image of whats attainable as a natural, with her obvious AAS use and crazy photoshopping skills?

The vertical diet is just one example/version of people succeeding in the fitness industry using his principles.

There are also others who don't have that bodybuilder look, but are in very good shape One is Kate Deering. Another is Kitty Blomfield. Both are in excellent shape and they follow Peat. Neither are anywhere near as muscular as Cheryl and both look natural

Arlen4458

The vertical diet is designed for bodybuilders and strength athletes to get maximum results. Everyone looks way less healthy when they're doing almost only red meat and rice. I've noticed Hafthor and Larry Wheels, two Efferding poster children, have added a lot more variety back into their diets and I think they look less inflamed thanks to that. In terms of my own bodybuilding diet, the main influences Peat has had are including more sugar, juice, milk and gelatin in my diet, as well as encouraging my use of a few supplements. I still don't eat red meat more than 1-2 times a week. I am not inspired at all by the "carnivore diet," it seems completely foolish just like keto, high carb vegan, water fasting, IIFYM, and all this other nonsense. Stan's verbal fluidity makes him seem smarter than he is. In reality he's a straight edge who is very good at regurgitating the same information hundreds of times.
When ever someone on gear tells you how to get jacked or in shape and your not on gear There advice will not do you a bit of good-its totally worthless to you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom