Ibex Climbs For Salt

yerrag

I wonder if the dam was made in a way to accommodate the Ibex as well as to provide a nice view for onlookers. But it's very interesting that the ibex knows how vital minerals are for them to be able to do such skillful maneuvering. Just looking at them find their way in the wall makes me realize how important minerals are, and the ibex is the paramount showcase for that. The video talks inly about calcium though.

LeeLemonoil

I climb my cupboards for salt. And roamed the Internet for hours to find sensible sources of lithium. Didn’t find it on Ibey.

Nokoni

I climb my cupboards for salt. And roamed the Internet for hours to find sensible sources of lithium. Didn’t find it on Ibey.
Are you looking for sources of lithium in food? Or do you find orotate problematical? Because lithium orotate is highly effective.

LeeLemonoil

I seemed out sparkling water high in Li but most were high in uranium too, there seems to be a correlation in geological formations. But I’ve found some very good waters in the meantime.
I‘m a bit wary of orotates, yes.

I seemed out sparkling water high in Li but most were high in uranium too, there seems to be a correlation in geological formations. But I’ve found some very good waters in the meantime.
I‘m a bit wary of orotates, yes.

Lithium is a good Sodium antidote.