Magnesium Megadose To Combat EMF?

milkboi

I've read that magnesium works to prevent EMFs effect on calcium channels.

I live in a really crowded apartment building right now and can't move for a few months, so I'm thinking of working up to 1g of elemental magnesium through spread out doses (150mg per dose) of Magnesium Acetate (cheap magnesium source (mag carbonate + vinegar)) and Magnesium Glycinate. I'm already getting 500-700mg magnesium from my diet.

Could this regiment (or similar ones) work to minimize the damage of EMF?

ddjd

I live in a really crowded apartment building right now and can't move for a few months, so I'm thinking of working up to 1g of elemental magnesium through spread out doses (150mg per dose) of Magnesium Acetate (cheap magnesium source (mag carbonate + vinegar)) and Magnesium Glycinate. I'm already getting 500-700mg magnesium from my diet.

Did it help??

Kray

I'd like to know if you tried this, found out more info on it, etc? Any references?

OP
milkboi

milkboi

I'd like to know if you tried this, found out more info on it, etc? Any references?
Hey, I can only talk about my personal experience: I tried megadosing Magnesium for a while but it made me feel extremely spaced out which was most likely caused by the NMDA-antagonism. Almost felt like a micro-dose of Ketamine. So I so stopped pursuing this protocol. In general, I'm afraid to say I don't think about my EMF exposure at all anymore. It's pretty much impossible to avoid if you are a student in a bigish city living in an apartment.

TheSir

Hey, I can only talk about my personal experience: I tried megadosing Magnesium for a while but it made me feel extremely spaced out which was most likely caused by the NMDA-antagonism. Almost felt like a micro-dose of Ketamine. So I so stopped pursuing this protocol. In general, I'm afraid to say I don't think about my EMF exposure at all anymore. It's pretty much impossible to avoid if you are a student in a bigish city living in an apartment.
Which form if magnesium? If glycinate, it's most likely the glycine. Glycine has a much stronger sedative effect than magnesium, the latter of which is more calming than sedative.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Which form if magnesium? If glycinate, it's most likely the glycine. Glycine has a much stronger sedative effect than magnesium, the latter of which is more calming than sedative.
In this case, it was mostly caused by Magnesium Acetate

Kray

milkboi I think it's impossible to avoid EMFs anywhere today if you are in a populated area. 🥴. Thanks for responding.

Back
Top Bottom