Taking Enzymes To Lyse Plaque, BP Rising, WBC, Urinating A Lot-Frustrated

Cholestyramine is used to bind everything from cyanotoxins to mycotoxins to certain organic pollutants . I think I have heard of it helping w endotoxin too .

You can say saline won't help bc salt didn't but I have a condition wnlow blood volume and nothing besides iv saline worked . Oral salt water didn't . Maybe something to do w barorectpkr

Your condition is odd , usually bp responds to something , has it really responded to zero bp drugs ? Some convenrional ones aren't horrible for you . Anyway , my last thought is the Mercury toxicity. Yes you said you tried chelation but you need to at least temporarily be in a pristine place and detox mycotoxins first. You could do this fast w rectal csm enemas which should help w the Lps first . Then add the osr/emeramide or imd for metal detox. Mercury toxicity causes unexplained high bp . What's your other symtooms again .

So you have all this hypertension from a dental infection? Sort of scares me in regard to taking care of my own teeth. How would one prevent this?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

You can say saline won't help bc salt didn't but I have a condition wnlow blood volume and nothing besides iv saline worked . Oral salt water didn't . Maybe something to do w barorectpk
Barorectpk?
Your condition is odd , usually bp responds to something , has it really responded to zero bp drugs ? Some convenrional ones aren't horrible for you
It's a cliche but I'll still say it: I don't see treating symptoms to be helpful. And BP drugs do just that. I don't see the wisdom of panaceas. I trust the wisdom of the body. The blood pressure is increased because the body is coping with my bad condition. I don't see my goal as lowering blood pressure. My goal is to correctly ID the cause (which I've done) and to eliminate the cause. I have to lyse plaque in such as gentle a way as possible. Lysing plaque will clear the scale that's restricting blood flow and will also restore the ability to feed nutrients to my tissues maximally. But the challenge is that lysing also reactivates dormant bacteria as well as releases endotoxins. If only I can coax the bacteria out of my system so that the endotoxin load can be lessened and that I could deactivate the endotoxins effectively. Will look into cholestyramine and test out d-mannose. D-mannose is used for flushing out bacteria in the kidney-urinary tract- bladder area by way of attracting bacteria to the d-mannose. As d-mannose cannot be metabolized, it is excreted along with bacteria in urine. Am hoping that d-mannose' mechanism of action isn't strictly limited to the KUB area, but can be applied in the entire vascular system.

Anyway , my last thought is the Mercury toxicity. Yes you said you tried chelation but you need to at least temporarily be in a pristine place and detox mycotoxins first. You could do this fast w rectal csm enemas which should help w the Lps first . Then add the osr/emeramide or imd for metal detox. Mercury toxicity causes unexplained high bp . What's your other symtooms again .
I fixed my mercury toxicity long ago and it is effectively gone. I'm not concerned about my lead toxicity as it isn't in circulation but safely stored away in my adipose tissues. I had to take a challenge test to coax the lead out otherwise it's not in circulation in my system. Just as high ferritin means a high amount of iron is stored and kept away from harmful bacteria. The lead stays harmless in me till death do us part.

Symptoms I have other than high bp- arthritis, thinning hair, low erectile endurance, seborrheic dermatitis. It is one constellation - they come together and will go away together.
So you have all this hypertension from a dental infection? Sort of scares me in regard to taking care of my own teeth. How would one prevent this?
I think strong bones thru good calcium balance (more dietary calcium, more sunshine, good thyroid) and actively and consciously reducing endotoxin load in our gut as endotoxins getting into our mouth causes buildup in our gumline area and eventually causes bacteria to breach the gumline and this leads to periodontal infection. This infection itself eventually becomes in itself a source of endotoxins and this goes to our blood and causes arterial plaque. This plaque is a source of bacteria and endotoxins which wait for the time when our immune system weakens and becomes a source for sepsis, often fatal in old age.

TucsonJJ

Why would you mess with these obscure enzymes when things like progesterone, taurine, theanine, aspirin, thyroid etc have been studied in humans (some of them repeatedly) and have been shown to lower BP??
Here is one great reason... I developed a nasty DVT (blood clot) on my rt leg, above knee to my ankle. I refused to take Eliquis or Warfarin, as my brother had recently died of a hemorrhagic stroke while on warfarin.
I used Lumbrokinase and serrapeptase and dissolved the clot in 2.5 months... some topical DMSO too, but all credit goes to the "obscure" enzymes.
These enzymes, nattokinase as well, are proven to reduce arterial plaque... especially serrapeptase... your recommendations do nothing for that.
I am very surprised you didn't mention K2 and D3, which are also effective, though they do not work nearly as fast.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals