Suggestions, Comments, Requests, Etc

We are making this thread for your suggestions, product suggestions, requests, or anything you would like to talk about. Even if you want to stop by and say hi. :) If there is some way we can better serve you, please let us know. If there is anything in the entire Life Giving Store experience that we can improve on, please share that with us.

Quick update on future product releases. We have a new handheld light coming out in about a weeks time. We also have our flagship bodylight that will be coming out around the same time. And then we also have two food items coming out around the same time.

We have been very busy getting the Life Giving Store up to speed and we sincerely appreciate everyone who has come along with us for this journey. We sincerely appreciate your business, and are very grateful for you, thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am enjoying the LGS1 light. Been using it almost everyday 10-20 minutes around my whole body usually 4" to 12" away from skin.
Afraid to go any more than 20 mins. What you feel about doing 30 mins to 1 hour, and length of light from body?
Thanks

Tzheng2012

Whats the specs for the body light?

I was hoping you guys could make a combo nir and red light, but unlike the RLM ones, leave out the 760nm. All the pubmed sources conclude that wavelength either creates no change, or very little compared to 830 or the other red wavelengths. In fact in most papers youll find them explicitely stating that range of wavelength is mostly ineffective when they are giving a background overview of red light therapy.

Imo, its really unecessary and only causes more heat to be produced which interferes with the effectiveness for some applications such as testicles or eyes. Another thing i dont like with RLM's combo light is that there are equal amounts of red and nir leds. Most expirements have nir dosage to be HALF of the red light dosages when doing combination therapy since nir penetrates deeper and has more energy by nature. Very rarely have i seen studies with combo nir and red having the same dosage. And since with red/nir therapy there is a biphasic dose response, it makes it much more easy to overdose.

If possible, the most optimal combo light would be 1/3 620. 1/3 670, and 1/3 830. This leaves out the seemingly innefective 760nm, which would also reduce heating of thhe tissues, while increasing the amount of proven effective wavelengths. In addition, with this setup you would be getting twice the dosage of red light compared to nir light, which is in accordance with the parameters of most studies. Thhis would also make the device more suitable for more applications such as the eyes and testicles, parts you dont want to have too much nir exposure because it actually causes damage to those sensitive tissues. I have the rlm combo ligt myself but really see thhe flaws in the design. Hopefully its not too much trouble to make a version like this. I personally would get it :)

OP
LifeGivingStore
Find a (legal) trick so you can fool the FDA and sell DHT
Please
We will keep an eye out for a legal way to provide it. :)

I am enjoying the LGS1 light. Been using it almost everyday 10-20 minutes around my whole body usually 4" to 12" away from skin.
Afraid to go any more than 20 mins. What you feel about doing 30 mins to 1 hour, and length of light from body?
Thanks
@Insaneacinamide that is great you are enjoying the light!

These lights are powerful, and our bodies can only use so much of the light and I think it is easy to do too much. Also, one dose of light can last a few days, which is pretty incredible. So we come back to less is more. There is no way we would suggest 30 mins to an hour, we feel that is way too much.

I know once we see results, we think ok great, let's add in some more light because it is working! When instead maybe I should want to continue doing exactly what I did to get these results, so as to not change away from what I found was working. Hope that makes sense.

Whats the specs for the body light?
@Tzheng2012, thank you for your inquiry. The specifications for the first body light we are releasing is 610nm, 630nm, and 670nm which is based on the LGS1 specifications. We should have it available sometime this coming week.

Imo, its really unecessary and only causes more heat to be produced which interferes with the effectiveness for some applications such as testicles or eyes. Another thing i dont like with RLM's combo light is that there are equal amounts of red and nir leds. Most expirements have nir dosage to be HALF of the red light dosages when doing combination therapy since nir penetrates deeper and has more energy by nature. Very rarely have i seen studies with combo nir and red having the same dosage. And since with red/nir therapy there is a biphasic dose response, it makes it much more easy to overdose.

If possible, the most optimal combo light would be 1/3 620. 1/3 670, and 1/3 830. This leaves out the seemingly innefective 760nm, which would also reduce heating of thhe tissues, while increasing the amount of proven effective wavelengths. In addition, with this setup you would be getting twice the dosage of red light compared to nir light, which is in accordance with the parameters of most studies. Thhis would also make the device more suitable for more applications such as the eyes and testicles, parts you dont want to have too much nir exposure because it actually causes damage to those sensitive tissues. I have the rlm combo ligt myself but really see thhe flaws in the design. Hopefully its not too much trouble to make a version like this. I personally would get it :)
We are in the middle of designing our first red/nir light body light right now and will be most likely designing it with the specs you have in mind. We are in the process of hunting down some studies so that we can make a final decision on exact wavelengths. We want to bring the absolute best light possible to market so we sincerely appreciate any input we can get to help us make a better informed decision. We are here to serve this community and make available the most optimal lights for the best healing effects that are backed by solid science.

Sincerely appreciate everyones suggestions and feedback, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazoniac

Why don't you create a thread listing all of your products categorized? There have been cool additions lately (aspirin, glycine) without announcement.

In fact, @charlie, as discussed, it would be very convenient to have the banner linking to a single one like this:

- Giving Life

↳ Public
↳ Light devices
↳ asd​
↳ Minerals
↳ Magnesium (soon, hopefully)
↳ Eggshell calcium (soon, hopefully)​
↳ Soaps
↳ asd (recent*)​
↳ Herbs, spices, teas
Pau d'Arco
↳ Research
↳ Hormones​

- Health in the Nature (coupon for members: L2m3zP)

↳ Public
↳ Minerals
↳ qwerty​
↳ Vitamins
↳ Water-soluble vitamins
↳ asd​
↳ Fat-soluble vitamins
↳ K2
↳ asd
↳ asd
↳ asd​
↳ Misc
↳ Methylene blue​
↳ Cheeses
↳ Provolone
Pregnenolone

- Ideal Laboratories

↳ Public
↳ Minerals
↳ Magnoily​
↳ Vitamins
↳ Water-soluble vitamins
↳ Enerchin​
↳ Fat-soluble vitamins
↳ Calcirol
↳ Kuinone
↳ Retinil
↳ Tocovit​
↳ Research
↳ Hormones​

*Added in the last ... days.

And give the gurus superpowers to edit the thread so that they can keep the list and links updated.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
In fact, @charlie, as discussed, it would be very convenient to have the banner linking to a single one like this:
I am considering doing something like this. The reason @LifeGivingStore has not announced the new products is we do not want to clog up the forum with new threads all the time. Trying to keep the forum advertising down to a minimum so maybe one thread is the answer.

golder

Any Life Giving discount codes for us loyal ray peat followers? Given all the recommendations I give you

yerrag

Do you have a current COA for the urea you sell?

It has a premium price compared to similar UPS grades at Amazon, and I appreciate the smaller quantity of 100g you're selling it for.

So I'm hoping that it is not only just USP, but that it has even less contamination, such as heavy metals?

Thanks.

Any future coupons/discounts, at least for first time buyers/new members? I'm new to the site but it looks like there are no decent coupons available. Something like 20 or 25% off first purchase would be fantastic -- or maybe free shipping on first orders.

I was about to buy the NDT/thyroid but decided to put it on hold for now.

Experienced

Hi Experienced, thank you for your inquiry. We have started the process to get a DHL account. Soon as we are ready to ship via DHL we will let you know.
Okay thank you, you gotta know that DHL ECommerce is cheaper (most requested)

DHL Express is expensive for customers I think. But it ships within 3 days worldwide. That's good though.

Experienced

We are actually looking into both options. Which would you prefer?
Not sure how much you would charge for Express.

(EDIT*) IdealabsDC charges 35* dollars just for shipping with DHL express and that's too much for me.

I'd prefer DHL ECommerce way cheaper for me.

Can I know the pricing please?

Both of them

Last edited:

yerrag

Do you have a current COA for the urea you sell?

It has a premium price compared to similar UPS grades at Amazon, and I appreciate the smaller quantity of 100g you're selling it for.

So I'm hoping that it is not only just USP, but that it has even less contamination, such as heavy metals?

Thanks.
Bump.

This was never answered, and this was why I said you failed to provide COA in another thread.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals