Pain After Ingesting Aspirin

dreamcatcher

I took 150 mg of aspirin yesterday and followed Danny Roddy's instructions on how to prepare and take it. I am still in terrible pain on the second day of ingestion.
I would like to know if anybody knows what causes the pain and what to do about it? Thank you.

redsun

I took 150 mg of aspirin yesterday and followed Danny Roddy's instructions on how to prepare and take it. I am still in terrible pain on the second day of ingestion.
I would like to know if anybody knows what causes the pain and what to do about it? Thank you.

Pain where...?

H Pylori infestation

D3 and a little fat on an empty stomach kills it.

Also a tablespoon of honey first thing in the morning and don’t eat for an hour.

These get it under control. And aspirin doesn’t cause a problem.

See my aspirin protocol too.

Experienced

use alka seltzer with bicarbonate in it also try consuming baking soda on an empty stomach. be carefull with aspirin you can have bleeding.

Use the honey trick 4 or 5 mornings and you should find aspirin is fine.

The D3 — you can use those 50,000 IU of D3, with some fat. It works awesomely. D3 kills H. Pylori in these dosages VERY well.

Once the H Pylori are gone, aspirin won’t cause any distress. The H Pylori can come back but it can take months.

LUH 3417

Interesting I had a horrible cramping pain in my stomach last night, unrelated to aspirin, but I woke up in the middle of the night with the discomfort, had a tablespoon of honey and it subsided in less than a min.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

The D3 — you can use those 50,000 IU of D3, with some fat. It works awesomely. D3 kills H. Pylori in these dosages VERY well.

Once the H Pylori are gone, aspirin won’t cause any distress. The H Pylori can come back but it can take months.
At the moment, I don't have any vitamin D. I used to supplement with it on and off since 2015 and aspirin always caused me pain if I took more than 75mg.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Interesting I had a horrible cramping pain in my stomach last night, unrelated to aspirin, but I woke up in the middle of the night with the discomfort, had a tablespoon of honey and it subsided in less than a min.
That's great, I'm happy that you feel better.
Currently, my only sugar sources are milk, potatoes, rice and sourdough rye bread. Occasionally, I would take small amounts of fruits.

whollygod

how long do you take d3 at that high of a dose?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals