New Study On The Dangers Of Ultrasound/sonogram

pboy

its hard being me, realizing how stupid, pathologically, most people that are alive right now are. An analogy would be that I feel like im living in a waaay future time in terms of understanding life and most people are in the dark ages (tho even people in the dark ages were probably smarter in terms of able to use internal guidance and understanding life). Like...things that are blatant obvious, to most others its a revelation they call it to find out...so programmed mainstream that any indication that something about it isn't the most ideally advanced thing, in any way, is like a revelation to them. Never mind their senses and heart and intuition...somehow the whole human species (most) are like castrated, basically, from their internal obvious guidance and connection to life. Its not something super hard either, its something kids are born with.

I think the problem is no one, or almost no one has ever had the time and space to do any kind of deep thinking, like if this, then that or this, if's, asking a series of ifs...and arriving at broader things. School, homework, 9 -5, and living in homes with toxic mainstream parents. It really was...as I was growing up, only in my isolated moments, with music on and/or outside did I do these kidns of thinking, and actually when it was quiet in school (I did that instead of pay attention most of the time). When I got older, id spend a lot of time alone and in nature and smoke cannabis and actually think about things, that I basically should have early in life but never had an oppertuniity to. There has to be no threats, toxins, or distractions around. Its such a shame how people...you'd think, the most basic thing in life is learning your body and biorythmn and how your mental, physical, environmental, and spiritual self all affect each other and factor into things, how they work. You have adults that are ...basically the world to me is like a bunch of dirty bratty kids who never had any kind of parenting or their parents taught them to be **** holes, and they are all running around destroying things in anger and constipation and ignorance. Except Japan, they actually nurture life...as far as I can tell ...their the only actual first world nation that does this. The whoel country has a nurturing spiritual vibe to it. Opposite of United States

Ben

RP once stated that ultrasound stimulates bone repair. So it turns out to be yet another health-damaging medical technology?

mas

Ultrasound can be used at different frequencies and some are beneficial at a certain specific frequency as some are not beneficial or harmful. Rife, Tesla, and Robert O Becker (see the book The Body Electric by Becker) worked on healing frequencies but they all were thwarted and their discoveries that would not be used for the public benefit.

I’m just beginning to scratch the surface in my attempt to grasp this knowledge.

Routinely giving pregnant women ultrasounds may be unnecessary but it must be a money generater.

+ “Application of vibro-acoustography to bone elasticity imaging”
(This paper appears in: IEEE 1996 Annual Report of the Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, 1996. Issue Date: 20-23 Oct 1996)
+ “The simulations of ultrasound power patterns of low-frequency cylindrical transducers for tumors inside bones” (This paper appears in: Proceedings of the First Joint BMES/EMBS Conference, 1999. Issue Date: Oct 1999)
+ “Ultrasound energy at frequency lower than 200 kHz
has been used recently in medical field for transdermal drug transport and therapy with experimental results better than high frequency ultrasound at few MHz. [..]” (excerpt from 2009 IEEE International Workshop on Medical Measurements and Applications, Low Frequency Ultrasounds in Medicine, Cetraro, Italy, May 29-May)

http://firedoglake.com/2010/11/20/circuitry-of-cancer/

tara

I think I have noticed benefits for healing damaged tendons etc when physios have applied ultrasound.

It's a lot less invasive than the alternatives, when you need to know what's going on internally.

Daimyo

One thing is intervention if it's needed, as in case of Tara to help heal her tendons, but other thing is to apply similar energy to a growing baby.

tara

Daimyo said:
One thing is intervention if it's needed, as in case of Tara to help heal her tendons, but other thing is to apply similar energy to a growing baby.

True.
But the risks of things going amiss in childbirth are not inconsiderable, so there is some real benefit to spotting them ahead of time.
I think the points about particular wavelengths being more and less beneficial are relevant too.

The problem people point out are the voyeur parents who take one of those every week and can't wait nine months.

robertf

Did any of these studies account for the possibility that the pad gels are toxic - probably not. It's well known among ultrasound techs that the gels are extremely toxic to adults - let alone infants.

tara

robertf said:
Did any of these studies account for the possibility that the pad gels are toxic - probably not. It's well known among ultrasound techs that the gels are extremely toxic to adults - let alone infants.
?! Really? Surely it must be possible to develop a relatively non-toxic gel?
I wonder if one could protect oneself from absorbing the gel by liberally smearing fat on the skin before hand? Would that mess with the ultrasound?

dd99

Yeah, that gel comment is concerning! We've got #2 on the way and our first ultrasound in a couple of week's time.

tomisonbottom

Can you expand on that?
Just curious how or where you learned that, and if there are alternatives?

Ras

Having worked with ultrasound techs for ten years in multiple states, I have doubts about this statement, especially with qualifiers such as "well known" and "extremely." I knew one tech that used the gel to style her hair.

BigChad

Having worked with ultrasound techs for ten years in multiple states, I have doubts about this statement, especially with qualifiers such as "well known" and "extremely." I knew one tech that used the gel to style her hair.

what are the ultrasound risks? of ultrasound itself

Ras

what are the ultrasound risks? of ultrasound itself
I don't know of any, except with therapeutic ultrasound: its high energies and frequencies can harm living tissue. Diagnostic ultrasound should be safe.

BigChad

I don't know of any, except with therapeutic ultrasound: its high energies and frequencies can harm living tissue. Diagnostic ultrasound should be safe.

where would therapeutic ultrasound be done, would that need to be done on your own. Is there a risk the radiologists for diagnostic ultrasounds could be using harmful energies/frequencies

Ras

where would therapeutic ultrasound be done, would that need to be done on your own. Is there a risk the radiologists for diagnostic ultrasounds could be using harmful energies/frequencies
You would have to search for facilities near you that offer therapeutic ultrasound. Therapeutic ultrasound requires specialized equipment that can produce the necessary frequencies with adequate power. A diagnostic machine does not have the hardware that is needed to produce these types of ultrasound waves.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals