Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

thorus2000

My rat is using Cypro due to sleep problems. So far so good it works.
My rat also want to use Oxidal to support its mitochodial function.
Is there any concern to use Oxidal in the morning (2 drops)
and Cypro (2 drops) in the evening?

ddjd

Oxidal is a liquid supplement that supports optimal oxygenation of tissues and cells. Each of the ingredients in Oxidal has been shown in scientific studies increase cellular respiration, uncouple oxidative metabolism, and thus support more optimal cellular health. This is believed to result in improved vitality and energy levels.

haidut do you know if the time it takes to see blue in your urine is a good reflection of kidney function. ive been having a few kidney problems recently and ive noticed I won't see any blue in my urine after taking oxidal until the next day! and it won't be as strong a colour. however in the past I remember seeing blue within a few hours after taking oxidal

Marabou

Is it ok during fluseason to give Oxidal to a 7 year old? Was thinking definetly not more then one drop

revenant

First time I took just one drop it seemed to raise my temperature. At first I thought it made me irritable, but then I felt more like socializing and maybe more verbally fluent than usually. Second time I took three drops and I felt relaxed instead. Could of course be placebo as well, I'll have to see what the effects are in the long term.

Definitely seems to increase my appetite.

Progesterone

First time I took just one drop it seemed to raise my temperature. At first I thought it made me irritable, but then I felt more like socializing and maybe more verbally fluent than usually. Second time I took three drops and I felt relaxed instead. Could of course be placebo as well, I'll have to see what the effects are in the long term.

Definitely seems to increase my appetite.

I use 100mcg every 2 hours throughout the day.

Yes, verbal fluency is UP big time, it's effortless too. It reduces fear/anxiety also.

Epistrophy

I posted a month or so ago on my mother reversing some inflammatory skin issues. My mother keeps telling me great things about her MB use. Today she told me her eye sight at night has increased and no longer uses her prescription glasses (only to read) and her painful goiter has normalized.

Amazing MB has done so much in such a small time period and without taking any other supplements or medications.

Progesterone

I posted a month or so ago on my mother reversing some inflammatory skin issues. My mother keeps telling me great things about her MB use. Today she told me her eye sight at night has increased and no longer uses her prescription glasses (only to read) and her painful goiter has normalized.

Amazing MB has done so much in such a small time period and without taking any other supplements or medications.

It's good stuff...

What dosage does she use?

I have an experiment I want to do so bad with this which is put oxidal into a bath tub and have your whole body immersed in it at a dose that is equivalent to 1-5mgs or something like that, after watching some interviews and seeing that MB can be antiaging on skin and also have pretty amazing properties such as healing spider bite wounds quickly ( and this is a personal testimony rather than lab based) but to soak your whole body in this would have to be magical to the body to say the least and to have it literally all over your body, can only imagine it being purely anti aging, If I can get into a bathtub that I really dont give a **** about staining I will take this one on myself and report back

Geo

I had taken MB before i received oxidal a week ago, but it never had any effect on me to the point of wondering what is the fuss about. I started with one drop topically , I was amazed to experience unblocking of respiration ,the effect on lactate I believe, as I could sleep with my mouth closed, but I saw that the stain was too big and lasted more than a day so I decided to take it orally, after three nights of very good sleep I started having a headache on my left side of the head and it became progressively worse.Of course, I will not take it further for some time until the headache clears. I just wonder weather it was the oral application that brought the headache about.My blood pressure was 138/88 which is lower than usual, so it was not the cause of the headache.

stackz07

This product is great. Just left the gym after three drops of this and 15 drops DeFibron, wow. I did not tire but knew if I didn't call it quits I would be exhausted for a few days. My new favorite pre-workout. Agmatine made me feel very bad the next day after use, I'm hoping this doesn't have the same effect. Will report back!

So I use to buy MB from bluebrainboost and would sometimes get weird symptoms from it such as brain fog / confusion and have fevers. This I recently learned from Haidut on a podcast is from impurities in the MB which absolutely pisses me off lol. No wonder they took it off their site and also never replied to me asking what grade they used. With haiduts I’ve done decent sized doses of 5mgs and experience none of the above mentioned symptoms. The taste in haiduts is also different and is much cleaner compared to bluebrainboost. This is powerful stuff and I absolutely love Mb you can work for hours and still be energized before bed :P

Nokoni

It does tend to build up in the brain
I've seen this phrasing a number of times throughout the thread and it does appear to be a cause for concern to some, so it might be useful to just go ahead a calculate how much it builds up.

The answer, given a half-life of 30 hours (for brain tissue), turns out to be about 2.35 times the daily dose. In other words in doesn't just keep growing forever and ever, but instead approaches 2.35 times the daily dose as an asymptote. (After one week you're already at 2.32.) In other other words it will always be less than 2.35 times the daily dose, and each day it will get closer and closer to that amount, but will never exceed it. (For comparison, with a half-life of 24 hours, the series converges on exactly 2, so with a 30 hour half-life it is not that much greater (2.35 vs. 2), as you would expect.)

Here's how to get at it. First, how much is left after 24 hours (the dosing period)? We know the half-life is 30 hours, so we know the following:

Hour 0 – 1 drop
Hour 6 ?
Hour 12 ?
Hour 18 ?
Hour 24 ?
Hour 30 – 0.5 drops

We also know that the progression is geometric, so what do we need to multiply together 5 times to get to 0.5? That's given by the fifth root of 0.5, or 0.5^(1/5), or about 0.87. (Put it in excel for exact numbers.) Then multiply 0.87 by itself 4 times and you get the 24 hour number, or 0.5^(4/5). That turns out to be a little more than 0.57. So with a 30 hour half-life you would have 57% of the initial dose still in your body after 24 hours – a little more than the 50% you would have left if the half-life was 24 hours.

That 57% is the key number. After 1 day, 57% is left. After 2 days, 57%^2 is left. After 3 days, 57%^3 is left, and so on. Put the series in excel (1, then .57, then .57^2, then .57^3, etc.), sum the series (or use another column for cumulative), and you'll see that the total is never going to reach 2.35.

Bottom line, whatever dose you take, if you can handle it for one week, you can handle it forever.

Tomasz

@haidut can I take oxidal together with
Kuinone
And also might oxidal help with loosing eye
sighs-vision do to Anterior ischemic optic neuropathy my father just got diagnosed with
Only thing hospital find out is swollen vain and inflammation in the eye They don’t have any idea what could be the reason give him some steroids and send home-there’s nothing they can do about this-that was the answer to question
Any ideas ?
Thanks

Nokoni

@haidut can I take oxidal together with
Kuinone
And also might oxidal help with loosing eye
sighs-vision do to Anterior ischemic optic neuropathy my father just got diagnosed with
Only thing hospital find out is swollen vain and inflammation in the eye They don’t have any idea what could be the reason give him some steroids and send home-there’s nothing they can do about this-that was the answer to question
Any ideas ?
Thanks
Not haidut, and I don't know anything about your father's problem, but most health problems come from a base of low energy metabolism. Low doses of Oxidal would be helpful in boosting energy metabolism, so I would say that it might help. Even if it doesn't help with this problem, it would likely improve his health in other ways. Can't hurt to try.

Tomasz

Not haidut, and I don't know anything about your father's problem, but most health problems come from a base of low energy metabolism. Low doses of Oxidal would be helpful in boosting energy metabolism, so I would say that it might help. Even if it doesn't help with this problem, it would likely improve his health in other ways. Can't hurt to try.
Thanks
Not haidut, and I don't know anything about your father's problem, but most health problems come from a base of low energy metabolism. Low doses of Oxidal would be helpful in boosting energy metabolism, so I would say that it might help. Even if it doesn't help with this problem, it would likely improve his health in other ways. Can't hurt to try.[/QU
Thanks man but do you have any idea if oxidal raises blood pressure ?

Nokoni

Thanks

Thanks man but do you have any idea if oxidal raises blood pressure ?
Yes it can. Methylene blue can have that effect. But I think it usually takes larger doses so using a small dose might be ok, but it is definitely a risk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals