What Has Been The Best Thing You Have Done For Your Health?

A.D.

• Eating only 4 ounces of beef at dinner
• 2 eggs a day
• 3 cups of a 1% grass-fed milk a day
• A pint of fresh squeezed OJ/day
• Half cup of coffee with milk twice a day
• Cup of Organic Corn Flakes upon waking (to lower cortisol)
• Cut out all starches except 2 organic tortillas / day
• Only vegetables I eat now are a cup of carrot salad with an ounce of blue cheese crumbles every day
• Counting Macros every day - (Caloric Deficit) 90g Protein / 160g Carbs / 55g Fat (I'm 5'7 - 165lbs.)
• 150mg of Magnesium Citrate once a week (Because I don't eat spinach, nuts, or bananas)

This Peat way of eating has increased my energy, libido, and I've lost fat and increased muscle definition with only moderate weight lifting.

Attakai

Succinic acid in the form of magnesium succinate. It got rid of my chronic gut inflammation.

Not drinking storebought conventional milk or wheat products. Seems to be too contaminated for regular consumption.
What product are you using for magnesium succinate?

ebs

Taking antibiotics this summer.

For 3 years I thought my issue was a lack of bacteria, so I munched on probiotics and performed home made fecal matter transplants.

Finally pulled the trigger on antibiotics after months of fear and pondering it: best decision in a while.
My weight is up, my muscles are getting fuller, I have a well formed bowel movement after every meal, no more diarrhea, clearer head, restful sleep.

Which ones and how do you get your gp to prescribe one?

Zpol

#1 Zero starch.
#2 Keeping blood sugar stable no matter what, every second.
#3 Addressing my thiamine and riboflavin deficiencies.
#4 Taking BCAAs (Impower brand) to up my protein when I was too sick to eat proper meals.
#5 Taking 5:1 ratio of T4 to T3.

Almost forgot... Pregnenolone, 70mg per day and cascara 1/2 tsp per day.

Last edited:

milkboi

Antibiotics
T3
Developing body awareness, especially being aware of a stressed state and snapping out of it asap
Aspirin
Orange juice
Cutting out most fibers
High carb, low fat
Not seeing work as the only morally right activity

Kram

Antibiotics
T3
Developing body awareness, especially being aware of a stressed state and snapping out of it asap
Aspirin
Orange juice
Cutting out most fibers
High carb, low fat
Not seeing work as the only morally right activity
How do you typically snap out of a stressed state? Aspirin + sugar?

milkboi

How do you typically snap out of a stressed state? Aspirin + sugar?

It depends... today I had an intense disscussion with my father, after that I drank close to 1l of OJ, 150 mg magnesium (carbonate form) and 200mg pregnenolone (I never took that much before, but it worked) to calm down.
Sugar/calories always work, and there are a few great peaty supplements out there, but part of it is just deciding to calm down and conciously relax muscles, breathing etc.

ExCarniv

#1 Zero starch.
#2 Keeping blood sugar stable no matter what, every second.
#3 Addressing my thiamine and riboflavin deficiencies.
#4 Taking BCAAs (Impower brand) to up my protein when I was too sick to eat proper meals.
#5 Taking 5:1 ratio of T4 to T3.

Almost forgot... Pregnenolone, 70mg per day and cascara 1/2 tsp per day.

What you generally eat avoiding starch? I find that with zero starch is easy to undereat.

I kept potatoes because I was dropping too much weight.

Mad

Marriage counseling and personal counseling.... I'm so much happier now than I was a few years ago and so much healthier for it! My marriage was miserable for the first couple of years, so I was very depressed and I believe this to be deeply integrated into when my thyroid issues started.

cyclops

• Cup of Organic Corn Flakes upon waking (to lower cortisol)

Anything you feel is particularly special about the corn flakes in morning? You could use any other more peaty carb.

Gone Peating

Anything you feel is particularly special about the corn flakes in morning? You could use any other more peaty carb.

I'm pretty sure Peat speaks favorably of corn

He doesn't necessarily have a negative view of starch if it's well cooked and consumed with fat. He just acknowledges that it can be problematic for people with digestive issues

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals