Dht Derived Steroids Best To Worst Orals

Hulkstore.org Not in the US though
But their stuff is legit they sell everything from exemestane, clomid, test cyp, trenbolone and it has a cryptated forum with memebers where they can discuss their products and how well they work. Havent seen a single guy dissappointed buying from them. But if you think plain proviron/DHT will do anything dramatic to you its not. Proviron to me was very similair to 11-keto DHT ir even androsterone. It does not have the same benefits to me as anabolic agents. The androgenics are great for mood but real testosterone seems to me to be the hormone with the best effects both mental and physical. But anything with anabolic effects will shut you down. Ive never experienced shut down on the DHT based steroids. Winstrol, anavar etc will shut you down though because they are anabolic in their nature.
Have you tried anavar, winstrol, masteron? Don’t want to de rail @Cameron thread too much. I would think that any steroid over a certain dose would cause shutdown.

Kingpinguin

Have you tried anavar, winstrol, masteron? Don’t want to de rail @Cameron thread too much. I would think that any steroid over a certain dose would cause shutdown.

No I have not since I wont do steroids that shut down. I tried proviron in the dose of 100mg per day didnt experience any shutdown but might be different for everyone. 11-keto DHT no shutdown either. In my opinion 11-keto DHT was more potent than proviron but I was using exemestane while using proviron and estrogen blockera completely kill my libido even in low doses and makes me severly morning tired.

No I have not since I wont do steroids that shut down. I tried proviron in the dose of 100mg per day didnt experience any shutdown but might be different for everyone. 11-keto DHT no shutdown either. In my opinion 11-keto DHT was more potent than proviron but I was using exemestane while using proviron and estrogen blockera completely kill my libido even in low doses and makes me severly morning tired.
Interesting. Well maybe this will help OP decide the best and worst options as far as DHT goes

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I’m pretty sure a few mgs of pure dht powder would be best with preg. Any of the derived 5 ar designer steroids are more anabolic and will suppress hpta axis.

Momado965

I’m pretty sure a few mgs of pure dht powder would be best with preg. Any of the derived 5 ar designer steroids are more anabolic and will suppress hpta axis.

How are the desighner dht’s more anabolif than regular or 11kDHT?

OceanSpray

Given that all of this garbage ranges from shady to illegal, which means that as a consumer you have zero recourse, it is perfectly safe to say that you have no idea whatsoever what is in it, and naive to not assume the worst.

It could be ground dried up panda feces mixed with Shenzhen sidewalk dirt and there would be zero way of knowing or doing anything about it.

Kingpinguin

How are the desighner dht’s more anabolif than regular or 11kDHT?

Winstrol is a designer DHT steroid and it has an anabolic effect 3 times stronger than testosterone but is 5 times weaker than DHT on the androgen receptor. So its great for building muscle which DHT is not. Why? Its just how it is. Small changes on the steroid molecule changes its effect. Its like saying mdma and methamphetamine should have same effects coz the molecules are basically the same. But they are still completely different drugs. Only thing that DHT derived steroids have in common is that they are already 5-AR reduced so they cant be aromatazed thus they cant increase estrogen. But their potency on the anabolic and androgenic receptors can vary a lot. And that makes it so the shutdown effect vary alot aswell.

Kingpinguin

Given that all of this garbage ranges from shady to illegal, which means that as a consumer you have zero recourse, it is perfectly safe to say that you have no idea whatsoever what is in it, and naive to not assume the worst.

It could be ground dried up panda feces mixed with Shenzhen sidewalk dirt and there would be zero way of knowing or doing anything about it.

Just that people who deal this are just like silk road. People rate them and pay them for their price and rating. So if they sell panda feces they would not have any customers and there would not be any business for them anymore. Its like heroin addicts when they buy from the internet compared from their friends on the street they usually over dose and die because the stuff on the internet is so much more pure than the ***t their buddies give em on the street which likely is around 30% heroin and rest is junk fillers. So if your looking for purity and potency of a steroid go to the internet. If your looking for panda feces I would likely go to the zoo.

Momado965

Winstrol is a designer DHT steroid and it has an anabolic effect 3 times stronger than testosterone but is 5 times weaker than DHT on the androgen receptor. So its great for building muscle which DHT is not. Why? Its just how it is. Small changes on the steroid molecule changes its effect. Its like saying mdma and methamphetamine should have same effects coz the molecules are basically the same. But they are still completely different drugs. Only thing that DHT derived steroids have in common is that they are already 5-AR reduced so they cant be aromatazed thus they cant increase estrogen. But their potency on the anabolic and androgenic receptors can vary a lot. And that makes it so the shutdown effect vary alot aswell.

So you mean to say winstrol is 3 times more anabolic the testosterone (glucucorticoid receptor) but 5 times weaker than dht in a sense it agonises the AR receptors but to a lesser degree the pure DHT?

OceanSpray

Just that people who deal this are just like silk road. People rate them and pay them for their price and rating. So if they sell panda feces they would not have any customers and there would not be any business for them anymore. Its like heroin addicts when they buy from the internet compared from their friends on the street they usually over dose and die because the stuff on the internet is so much more pure than the ***t their buddies give em on the street which likely is around 30% heroin and rest is junk fillers. So if your looking for purity and potency of a steroid go to the internet. If your looking for panda feces I would likely go to the zoo.

You are far more likely to figure out that your heroin has been spiked than that your oral steroid has. You could be ingesting panda poop for months and at worst have smaller gains than expected. Happens all the time with actual steroids. Nobody blames the steroids.

But yeah, thank god for the ratings, at least no one can forge or manipulate those.

Kingpinguin

So you mean to say winstrol is 3 times more anabolic the testosterone (glucucorticoid receptor) but 5 times weaker than dht in a sense it agonises the AR receptors but to a lesser degree the pure DHT?

Im not saying if you look up the ratios it says testosterone is scored 100 on anabolism 100 on androgenicity. And winstol scores 300 on anabolism and 20 of that on androgenicity. So yes its a dht dervied steroid but its more potent anabolically than testosterone and 20% of dht on then androgen receptor. Even wikipedia says this i think on winstrols pharmacology.

Kingpinguin

You are far more likely to figure out that your heroin has been spiked than that your oral steroid has. You could be ingesting panda poop for months and at worst have smaller gains than expected. Happens all the time with actual steroids. Nobody blames the steroids.

But yeah, thank god for the ratings, at least no one can forge or manipulate those.

You cant inject panda poop without likely getting sick or die. And the hassel for a drug producer to actually get hold of a panda and steal its poo instead of cutting a drug with something like aspirin, paracetamol etc is kinda freaking far fetched. Panda poo in any drugs is most unrealistic cutting agent. So pretty bad comparsion and mention but i get your point that you cant know for sure whats in em but likely a drug user will use something simple they can get hold of like other pharmacuticals and not actual animal feces. So cut the crap hahaha

OceanSpray

Panda poop was obviously a metaphor for anything. This talk is about oral steroids, and with those you can get away with anything. Why add aspirin when starch is cheaper. Why add starch when plaster costs even less.

All I’m saying is that it’s unbelievably naive to assume that people selling illegal products are honest a trustworthy. I mean come on!

Kingpinguin

Panda poop was obviously a metaphor for anything. This talk is about oral steroids, and with those you can get away with anything. Why add aspirin when starch is cheaper. Why add starch when plaster costs even less.

All I’m saying is that it’s unbelievably naive to assume that people selling illegal products are honest a trustworthy. I mean come on!

Plaster is made up of minerals gypsum is one and its everywhere you even eat it already, so does lime another component of plaster and the last is cement which is silica with minor components of other minerals. You likely breath this ***t as dust everyday and far worse toxins. Like car tire rubber micro particles flying in the air, you drink 1 plastic credit card worth of plastic weekly just from your tap water. IMO plaster aint the worst lots of components of plaster like the major one silica is already used to make pills you take everyday. Sure if they started putting rat poison (warfarin) then I might get worried. But ingesting some rock you just ***t it out. And if you buy street gear its likely more bull**** in it. Buying from eatablished website where people have actually labratory tested their products. Besides there more poisons hidden for you by global companies that you eat everyday that you likely dont even know is dangerous. An example is glyphosate which couple of years back was claimed to be safe. My point is no one cares. And the its a sad truth that we poison this world so much on purpose.

Momado965

Since proviron has androgenic anabolif tatio of 34/~130 then I assume its a good testosterone substitute and coupled with keto p4 progesterone results should be phenomenal.
Im not saying if you look up the ratios it says testosterone is scored 100 on anabolism 100 on androgenicity. And winstol scores 300 on anabolism and 20 of that on androgenicity. So yes its a dht dervied steroid but its more potent anabolically than testosterone and 20% of dht on then androgen receptor. Even wikipedia says this i think on winstrols pharmacology.

T

TheBeard

Exactly.

People who still think all that comes from China is garbage don’t realize that these suppliers are subject to the same word of mouth criticism. Customers are not stupid, forums are florishing all over now, and feedbacks are numerous, so trust me lots of sources get killed by negative comments.

If you are not too stupid and scroll the good PED forums for a while, you’ll know what source to use.
And most of the good ones are actually from China.
Why? Because they can put together the ressources for actual industrial material with cheap labor and produce large quantities.
We are not talking about a methhead in the back of his garage down in Missouri.

I’d trust a chinese PED source over an american anyday.

Kingpinguin

Exactly.

People who still think all that comes from China is garbage don’t realize that these suppliers are subject to the same word of mouth criticism. Customers are not stupid, forums are florishing all over now, and feedbacks are numerous, so trust me lots of sources get killed by negative comments.

If you are not too stupid and scroll the good PED forums for a while, you’ll know what source to use.
And most of the good ones are actually from China.
Why? Because they can put together the ressources for actual industrial material with cheap labor and produce large quantities.
We are not talking about a methhead in the back of his garage down in Missouri.

I’d trust a chinese PED source over an american anyday.

So true

Kingpinguin

Since proviron has androgenic anabolif tatio of 34/~130 then I assume its a good testosterone substitute and coupled with keto p4 progesterone results should be phenomenal.

Yes its anabolic property is likely same as testosterone and it cant be converted to estrogen. Dont know dosage wise as when proviron starts to mimic testosterone levels and cause shutdown. Like i said i personally took 100mg per day for 30 days straight and did not experience any shutdown. People say even 150mg on some places and other say its 50 so I think it can be individual but the shut down is not completely and reversing it should resolve itself. I did not have any symptoms at all. But that does not mean that I’ve not read about people claiming shutdown. Mood effects was quite pronounced on proviron. But I would resemble it a lot with 11-keto DHT. I did exercise while taking 100mg proviron and cant say thay I notcied any faster gains than without it but likely thats because you would need a higher dose possibly. But from what ive heard people say it almost becomes to androgenic at above 150mg per day.

Momado965

Yes its anabolic property is likely same as testosterone and it cant be converted to estrogen. Dont know dosage wise as when proviron starts to mimic testosterone levels and cause shutdown. Like i said i personally took 100mg per day for 30 days straight and did not experience any shutdown. People say even 150mg on some places and other say its 50 so I think it can be individual but the shut down is not completely and reversing it should resolve itself. I did not have any symptoms at all. But that does not mean that I’ve not read about people claiming shutdown. Mood effects was quite pronounced on proviron. But I would resemble it a lot with 11-keto DHT. I did exercise while taking 100mg proviron and cant say thay I notcied any faster gains than without it but likely thats because you would need a higher dose possibly. But from what ive heard people say it almost becomes to androgenic at above 150mg per day.

Cool. Should be nice to experiment with. I will upload the photo of the product. Can tell a legit proviron from a fake one?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals