K2 - Impacted Wisdom

Kray

that's a good question tbh, i'm not sure. i know the higher the dosage the more that is supposed to be converted into allopregnenelone and progesterone. Though i imagine pregnenelone overall is less likely to go down the androgen pathway in females as it is in males but i am not sure
Your answer seems reasonable, and I may recall reading that in the past but just forgot. May also recall that because of its effects on women being different, a higher dose of pregnenolone might reduce the need or amount of progesterone supplementally. Thanks so much for responding to my question!

Gone Peating

are dhea and pregnolone okay to take in a hypothyroid state. what about an autoimmune hypothyroid state. do thyroid nodules need to be removed somehow before attempting any metabolic/thyroid boosting adjustments? someone mentioned that but did not expand on it

i'm not very well informed on hypothyroid issues sorry, but i don't see why supplementing pregnenelone when hypothyroid would be problematic, i believe it's something peat recommends generally

dhea can be problematic because of its potential to aromatize, but i think with small doses like a couple mgs it should be fine

OP
I

Ilvar

About a week into k2 use I notice these:

Brown spots on my molars gradually fading

Wisdom tooth pain hasn’t been back and the bad smell from the impacted gum area has gone away

Faster recovery after weightlifting and less fatigue next day

Deeper voice though I think more likely from my posture - I do apply k2 to my throat

Slight dimple on my right cheek

a more “controllable” horniness, I don’t feel the need to masturbate but the good libido feelings are there. Sorry if that’s tmi lol

Gone Peating

About a week into k2 use I notice these:

Brown spots on my molars gradually fading

Wisdom tooth pain hasn’t been back and the bad smell from the impacted gum area has gone away

Faster recovery after weightlifting and less fatigue next day

Deeper voice though I think more likely from my posture - I do apply k2 to my throat

Slight dimple on my right cheek

a more “controllable” horniness, I don’t feel the need to masturbate but the good libido feelings are there. Sorry if that’s tmi lol

Nice! Oral or topical? What dose and frequency?

OP
I

Ilvar

Nice! Oral or topical? What dose and frequency?
Mostly topical - on zygomatic arches, gonial angle both sides, also try to rub it into my teeth and gums. On the wrists and throat too. :) Also, I always get strongest feelings when applied onto my scrotum