Milk And Coke

kyle

Surely everyone here has had ice cream float with coke??? This looks good too.

skittles

My father and I used to do this with orange soda as a kid. And when I was working at the cafe, once and a while we'd split a bottle of orange or grape soda into a couple glasses and top it off with cream. If my memory serves me correctly, you've gotta put the soda in the glass first and let the foam settle before putting the milk in, or else it will 'curdle'.

Lyn

For your amusement, when I lived in a dorm a hundred years ago, there was a machine that dispensed, among other things: coke (or a cola drink of some sort), milk, and an orange drink. We often put all three together and enjoyed the concoction. Cheers! :):

Crisanto

How old are you now
For your amusement, when I lived in a dorm a hundred years ago, there was a machine that dispensed, among other things: coke (or a cola drink of some sort), milk, and an orange drink. We often put all three together and enjoyed the concoction. Cheers! :):

Lynne

I found this thread with a search as I just experimented with a 50/50 mix of Coke/Pepsi with milk and wanted to recommend it to anyone looking for a high carb, low starch, etc snack. It tastes just like a Coke float but saves the trouble of finding a gum-free icecream, and is cheaper than using HD or simmilar gum-free I/C. Any milk tastes good with it, even skim, though if you want to use skim it's probably better to try it first as it may seem too thin by comparison after fat milks.
:coke

Atman

If this tastes good it might be a good substitute meal.
One concern of coke has always been the overburden with phosphor which should be mitigated by mixing it with milk.

J

jb116

If this tastes good it might be a good substitute meal.
One concern of coke has always been the overburden with phosphor which should be mitigated by mixing it with milk.
There is no overburden of phosphorous. It's too miniscule to be concerned about.

Jib

I guess snorting a line with a glass of milk could be OK. Kinda negates the calming effect of milk though. I can't tolerate liquid dairy though so I'll never know.

Apple

I hesitate to call this a recipe, but thought it was worth sharing with this community. Has anyone actually tried this? I guess the milk would cut some of the acidity of the coke?

Mixing Coca-Cola and Milk Is a Thing People Do, I Guess
Orange Julius is much better! I freeze the orange juice into ice cubes, put them in a blender and cover with milk, then add sugar and vanilla and push the button ?

I often mix freshly squeezed lemon juice with cold milk. (this way milk doesn't curdle )
Definitely I will try milk with coke.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals