Strength And Libido Quest

OP
vulture

vulture

I'm trying to get my fasting temp higher, right now it's 97.1 to 97.2 ºF, I've even taken 100 mg of T4 and 3 drops of Tyronene without any improvement. I'm now trying Novothyral, 20/100 mcg of T3/T4. Let's see in two weeks.
Waiting also to get some T gel to make some experiment on scrotal T gel low dose. I hope to put some results soon (1 to 2 months).

RisingSun

hmmm seems you're right. I just found this:
"Mesterolone (ME)
The other oral treatment group was mesterolone (Proviron–Bayer, 317 patients, 477 treatment years). For many patients, this preparation, being converted entirely to DHT and therefore only a partial form of androgen replacement, often provided inadequate symptom relief, and was abandoned after the first 5 years of the study."
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/13685538.2015.1048218

Interestingly, after I read something similar from you, also found another study that stated that improvement on depression symptoms with Mesterolone treatment was higher if patient had in rage T levels...

Well, keep us posted if you do get your DHT blood values drawn while on Proviron

OP
vulture

vulture

Hi all

Rats being testing Novothyral, it’s a 20/100 mcg T3/T4 drug. Just 1/4 of a tab at morning and 1/4 of a tab at night, and sometimes another 1/4 of a tab at midday.
I have never had such temperatures in the morning.
Today my waking temp was 97.6 F and 75 ppm.
T4 alone (or with tyronene did nothing, let’s see how it sustains after the famous two weeks and in winter.

Anyone needing this feel free to write me. For whatever reason seems like thyroid is not regulated here in drugstores or they just don’t care at the end of the day LOL

BTW, I’ve also felt like I sleep more relaxed and dreaming more on thyroid. I’ll keep reporting more.

Last edited:
OP
vulture

vulture

Hi all

Rats being testing Novothyral, it’s a 20/100 mcg T3/T4 drug. Just 1/4 of a tab at morning and 1/4 of a tab at night, and sometimes another 1/4 of a tab at midday.
I have never had such temperatures in the morning.
Today my waking temp was 97.6 F and 75 ppm.
T4 alone (or with tyronene did nothing, let’s see how it sustains after the famous two weeks and in winter.

Anyone needing this feel free to write me. For whatever reason seems like thyroid is not regulated here in drugstores or they just don’t care at the end of the day LOL

BTW, I’ve also felt like I sleep more relaxed and dreaming more on thyroid. I’ll keep reporting more.
Well, temp and pulse dropped to usual yestadar and today. So, I’m not sure what’s going on. Gonna check if MB before bed is related or not, because those temps and pulse were really abnormal.

aquaman

Well, temp and pulse dropped to usual yestadar and today. So, I’m not sure what’s going on. Gonna check if MB before bed is related or not, because those temps and pulse were really abnormal.

I find any supplement pre-bed messes up my sleep and hence pulse and temps in morning

OP
vulture

vulture

Hi all.

I’m excited to tell you that finally I received some gels with 50 mg per of T per pack (lowtiyel) from @Blossom
She donated it and I’ll try to be rigorous about blood test, taking notes and dosing with this experiment:
I’ll perform at least Total T, LH, FSH, total cholesterol, glucemia and I hope to add TSH and DHT if I get a good pricing for labs.
One day before and 4 weeks after. Only thing that I’ll use along scrotal T is going to be T3/T4 at 15/50 mcg (I have being on it for weeks and I don’t want to change it and have to wait weeks for all to stabilize).
I’ll add the 50 mg of T gel into a syringe to apply just 10 mg per day, I hope to be a able to split it in 3 dosages. This would make a microdosing scheme suggested by Ray and some others here. It will be useful to asses supression on low dosages and also scrotal T with non supressed individuals hasn’t being studied (the only study I shared was on nandrolone supressed subjects). Also I’ll report subjective feeling on it.

I want to thank Blossom for her great support, she inspired me to try to get as serious as possible with this to produce useful information for this forum.

bboone

You have to get in touch with yourself.
Only you can answer that question.
I would look for signs like getting morning wood everyday and getting horny after workouts.
This would mean your training actually increases your T.

When you first go from a relatively healthy state to a stressed state adrenaline feels good.
At first it is anti-inflammatory and makes you feel good and energetic.
But you alway pay for those short-term benefits later on.
That is how people get addicted to fitness and extreme sports.
First it feels really good.
Then you need to do it just to feel normal because in the other time you feel like ***t.
It is a vicious cycle.
The more you do this the more you burn out.
Add PUFA to this and it is crash and burn.

i haven't read the rest of the thread, but i see that it continues for 6+ pages... i really hope op took opiath's advice lol because this is the most legit answer you're gonna get. your body thinks that you are dying... you don't want to go to war with a dying body. heal yourself, get your body weight up, then slowly reintroduce training. your starting point isn't particularly bad. there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to attain an androgenic profile, but i don't understand why you are even considering testosterone gel while you are still clearly undernourished...

Last edited:

Kunstruct

Very interesting to read this thread.

Would you say more calories helped? Or you are eating the same amount of calories like back in VE?
I would be curious what happens after you working out you back heavily or your legs heavily, if you even do that, does your erection get better or worse the next day or how is night wood after that?

Would be curious to see your DHT values also with that Proviron, I had issues with serious everyday ED while having over 2500 pg/mL (250ng/dl) DHT some time ago, which is far from low any low value and at that point I haven't even taken anything at all for that or for anything else.

OP
vulture

vulture

Very interesting to read this thread.

Would you say more calories helped? Or you are eating the same amount of calories like back in VE?
I would be curious what happens after you working out you back heavily or your legs heavily, if you even do that, does your erection get better or worse the next day or how is night wood after that?

Would be curious to see your DHT values also with that Proviron, I had issues with serious everyday ED while having over 2500 pg/mL (250ng/dl) DHT some time ago, which is far from low any low value and at that point I haven't even taken anything at all for that or for anything else.
Hi
I did not see any pattern on working out and erection quality.
I’m eating some days more calories, specially aid by ice cream and milk, which was difficult to buy in Venezuela.
Right now I’m experimenting on low dose T on scrotum. So far interesting in body aparence. Gonna make a resume after I made some blood tests.
I liked how I felt on Proviron, calmer.
If you want to look at what I’m doing with low T, look at my threads and there’s one on it

OP
vulture

vulture

Hi

Quoting my Tyronene first impression:

NEW LABS -
@haidut @RisingSun @boxers

Testosterone is up and LH is the same. Testicle size doesn't seem to have changed (I measure it with my fingers, not so precise but at least I know that there's not significant change). So, I could say: 25 mg Mesterolone daily wasn't supressive for my rat.
Cholesterol raised significantly. Could T3 supplementation drop it? What do you think about those cholesterol levels?
Could this cholesterol increase come from Mesterolone supplementation?

NOTE that I didn't use T3 neither DHEA/Preg along with Mesterolone, I waited until I performed the blood test to keep Mesterolone usage as isolated as possible. Also, I got the flu, I'm getting better since the first blood test, I'm not sure how this could influence labs. I just have some cough since about a week.
Another update. Keep in mind I've being using 10/50 T3/T4 med (Novothyral) for months.

Total Cholesterol: 212 mg/dL - Ref up to 200 (dropped since using Mesterolone but seems enought to support increasing thyroid dosage)
Total Testosterone: 890 ng/dL - Ref: 300 to 1200 (slightly below my current record, despite some recent psychological stress, not eating as much calories as I think I do need to increase weight faster. Seems like I'm recovered from scrotal T low dose usage)
Prolactin: 16.7 ng/mL Ref 0 - 20 (One of my highest values, almost as high as when using scrotal T, I was a few days ago under extreme emotional stress)
LH: 6.19 mUI/mL - Ref: 1.0 to 34.6 (increased from 2 since using supressive scrotal Low Dose T)

Seems like I need to approach Prolactin (I'm having issues with ED despite high T) and longer refractory periods.

I'm gonna start using Cynomel and Eutirox (T3 and T4) at a 1/3 ratio. I'm gonna try 25/93 mcg approximately, daily, T3 divided in 4 dosages if possible.
Also, I'm gonna try cyproheptadine low dose and methylene blue to lower aromatase and reduce PRL (I hope so).

I'll keep you updated.
PD: Link to previous low dose T scrotal experiment is below. And it was pretty stupid, I think I could have being a lot better accumulating benefits of better hormone profile I had before that experiment. Not gonna directly touch exogenous androgens soon, at all.
Low Dose T Gel On Scrotum And Supression

OP
vulture

vulture

Well, news:
I’m 85 kg and 25% fat
I’m Squatting around 205 for 5 reps
I’m 20 kg heavier and maybe 7% extra fat

I’m the heaviest ever, maybe the strongest also, looking forward to keep getting bigger and stronger. Sexually I’m not at 100% but felt improvements.

I gained about 20 Kg in about 2 years, and I don’t feel I tried HARD to.
I re-attached the picture with 20 kg less when I started Peating

Attachments

• 4D169566-24B7-45A9-AACB-8780EC8CD9F7.jpeg
    4D169566-24B7-45A9-AACB-8780EC8CD9F7.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 82
  • F5BCDB26-4C17-4FDF-A61A-36D9BA8717A0.jpeg
    F5BCDB26-4C17-4FDF-A61A-36D9BA8717A0.jpeg
    662.4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
OP
vulture

vulture

You are right, my mistake, sadly, can’t edit. My gym uses pounds as units, weird

OP
vulture

vulture

Did you see any increase in facial hair when using proviron?
Yes, a little bit. Some facial hair that wasn’t thick enough to became thicker and it grew faster than before, but nothing that radical on low dosages

OP
vulture

vulture

Hi everyone following this.
Right now I'm experimenting with T Enanthate and Mesterolone. So far, my subjectives have being significant, the most significant change I've ever felt since I started this thread. Also, there are objective changes that amazed me, even though I wasn't expecting them.

First of all, I have no deals with Pharmacom, I choosed their product because of their rock solid reputation for years in several forums, it's a well known brand. I'll give my referral link just as a way to get some discount on their products because I might keep experimenting with them. I also pay my blood tests and I'm not asking you for money, and I've being trying to give you quality info, backed up by labs, instead of just speculations.

I started using just 50 mg of mesterolone daily (pharmacom also), results were pretty similar as from Bayer's Proviron, faster facial hair growth, calmer, better morning woods, acne in a few places that are exactly the same spots as with Bayer's. So, I was convinced that this at least haves mesterolone or something quiet similar.

Then I decided to try 300 mg of T Enanthate weekly (0.5 ml from their 300 mg version two shots per week) with 50 mg mesterolone (25 twice daily, also from pharmacom). After the first and specially second week I started to notice pretty obvious effects: I had amazing morning woods, my libido some days noticeably up (some days I could even have sex 3 or 4 times), my erection quality is also improved, I deal better with stress, I feel recovered faster from workouts (instead of usually failing some exercise, usually doing everything as planned), my stregth keeps steadily increasing as well as my weight, my fat to muscle gain ratio is a little bit better and I gained, against my expectations, 4 KG of weight (half muscle half fat according to my scale) in just 17 days.
Now I'll reduce dosing to just 250 mg of T enanthate.

Respecting to pain in injection site: if you can do it in your glute, do it, it's way better, easier to deal with some soreness and discomfort, which is normal after one or two days of injection and for at least 2 days or even 4. Deltoid injection with a subq syringe works, less pain, less trouble, but it's shitty to feel that soreness in your shoulder, specially when you roll in bed on that side. Pain is there, but nothing so relevant to stop me from doing it considering it's amazing results.

Overall, I can't say T solves all my problems, I wasn't also low on T, but I really feel better now that I'm on the upper range in both T and Free T, I feel in a better situation to deal with life, things seems like easier. So far, I'm surely going to keep experimenting with it.

Blood tests two days after IM shot:
T 11.5 ng/mL
Free T 28.4 pg/mL

I usually was from 7 to 9 on T, and around 15 for Free T. If you are skeptical, I can send you picture of the blood test with my name obviously censored.

If you want to register, please use this link so I get 5% less when I buy again: Pharmacom Labs
Thanks!