Heroin Addiction

OP
J

JustPeatin

Iboga combines the effects of some of the other listed substances, in a unique way, (and no doubt with extra elements) so whilst iboga might be hard to source (considered illegal in some places) it's deffo a good valid tool (& a potent plant energy, i treat them all with respect like anyone who respects nature would).

Iboga is used world-wide for resolving 'addictions' (it eloquently target's the physical & emotional/mental aspects!)

Frankincense oil is worth looking into as an adjunct therapy, since it contributes useful therapeutic & calming effects.

CBD, Milk thistle, Black seed (Nigela sativa), cloves (Eugenol) & Myrrh all have pro-opioid effects, which can allow reduction of the heroin dose.

Menthol activates the 'kappa' opioid 'receptor', which might feel unpleasant but helps to balance the opioid & dopamine system (since kappa activation upregulates the D2 dopamine 'receptor').

Iboga works partly via glutamate & opioid systems... as a glutamate 'NMDA antagonist', of which magnesium is the bodies #1 choice for this! Agmatine also shares this property, + its OTC and definitely has valuable properties relevant for brain pattern resetting and regeneration (agmatine triggers neurogenesis!)

There's lots of Reddit threads about Agmatine. Here's my RP forum thread on Agmatine... Agmatine - A 'Peaty' Substance With Potential?

Thank you! You’ve given me so much to research, I really appreciate it!

OP
J

JustPeatin

Rational Recovery | Welcome to Rational Recovery read this. Manage to understand and master this. Then read this quietly to your boyfriend when he is sleeping. After a couple of times you can make him familiar with this technique, the moment he hears about it from you he will connect dots in his brain.

Interesting I’ll check out that website. He’s a pretty light sleeper but maybe it’s something he’d try!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals