High Estrogen And Raging Libido Theory

broozer

What did you mean by this? The very thick women have an extreme attraction towards very muscular, roided out looking guys? What do you think is causing that, and is there something wrong with the being attracted to hyper masculine men?
i noted this too. maybe psychological reasons like "im a fat diva so i need a guy who can "handle" me both physically(muscles) and emotionally(calm alpha mind)." but its often times vice versa. very androgenic guys might go for agggressive sex, and a big girl seems to be a bigger challenge,you have to fight more/get a better workout to please her. plus with the fat in the right position eg thighs,a**,legs they look so much more feminine i have to admit!
and then: the rabbit,horse,elephant theory from kamasutra. high estrogenic fat girls have wide genitalia and look for the more hung androgenic males.

SonOfEurope

When I have high E2 my sexual desires becomes more depraved. When I’m feeling intense male energy within, which I KNOW corresponds to low E2, all I can think about, all day, is passionate sex with a beautiful female form, that is, my wife.

@Douglas Ek
I agree with Peat on this. With my recent fat loss my virile sexual appetite is so much more apparent and the lust for wife is just too much to handle. I’m at the point where I just want a break from this raging libido. Masturbation also lost much of its appeal since I cut down my weight. It doesn’t satisfy any urges at all. If anything it makes me more frustrated.

Exactly the same here, estrogen is an excitant, it promotes deranged aggressive libido in me for any bi*** in heat I see or talk to when E2 is elevated, I've noticed this every 2 months or so when I run out of Progest-E , while (moderate) Progesterone promotes controlled & relaxed sexual arousal with beautiful women.

redsun

Exactly the same here, estrogen is an excitant, it promotes deranged aggressive libido in me for any bi*** in heat I see or talk to when E2 is elevated, I've noticed this every 2 months or so when I run out of Progest-E , while (moderate) Progesterone promotes controlled & relaxed sexual arousal with beautiful women.

I don't see the problem with high libido. And its not just estrogen that can promote libido. Everyone would then have to conclude all the teenage males who get insane libidos in puberty have high estrogen.

What's really going on is they have much higher excitatory neurotransmitter activity such as dopamine, histamine, glutamate, nitric oxide which all promote libido, sex drive, and motivation to seek sexual experiences as well as provide motivation and drive for life as a whole. And of course the obvious, testosterone is higher.

Nothing wrong with that, it is an important part of being male.

SonOfEurope

Y
I don't see the problem with high libido. And its not just estrogen that can promote libido. Everyone would then have to conclude all the teenage males who get insane libidos in puberty have high estrogen.

What's really going on is they have much higher excitatory neurotransmitter activity such as dopamine, histamine, glutamate, nitric oxide which all promote libido, sex drive, and motivation to seek sexual experiences as well as provide motivation and drive for life as a whole. And of course the obvious, testosterone is higher.

Nothing wrong with that, it is an important part of being male.

Yup,

But I did not speak of high libido I spoke of uncontrolled excessively raging sexual drive/thoughts that are indicative of an excessive excited state of mind which elevated estrogen can promote if unregulated by its existential counter, p4.

Teenagers (especially between 13 and 16... Not 20 year olds.. ) do have elevated estrogen since progesterone and the strong androgens still haven't taken over as they will by 18-19.... Peat himself has spoken of puberty (like menopause ) being a Time of high estrogen in relation to its opposers (progesterone and DHT).

We are today in a world more Estrogenic than in any other period on human history, and we are also in the time when sexuality has deviated towards excessive excitatory perversions and addictions.

Yup, nothing wrong with high libido it's part of being male, but like every aspect of outward human nature, for it to go in the right direction - an organized organism vs a disorganized one - a balance must be kept between it's inducers and regulators , again as in an organized organism's well orchestrated functions.

redsun

Y

Yup,

But I did not speak of high libido I spoke of uncontrolled excessively raging sexual drive/thoughts that are indicative of an excessive excited state of mind which elevated estrogen can promote if unregulated by its existential counter, p4.

Teenagers (especially between 13 and 16... Not 20 year olds.. ) do have elevated estrogen since progesterone and the strong androgens still haven't taken over as they will by 18-19.... Peat himself has spoken of puberty (like menopause ) being a Time of high estrogen in relation to its opposers (progesterone and DHT).

We are today in a world more Estrogenic than in any other period on human history, and we are also in the time when sexuality has deviated towards excessive excitatory perversions and addictions.

Yup, nothing wrong with high libido it's part of being male, but like every aspect of outward human nature, for it to go in the right direction - an organized organism vs a disorganized one - a balance must be kept between it's inducers and regulators , again as in an organized organism's well orchestrated functions.

Well you are getting into a more moral argument here. If excessive libido /sexual obsession causes complete preoccupation with sex causing one to neglect their own life and health then its a problem. Otherwise, the very high libido you are talking about is mainly due to "excessive" histamine levels, not estrogen though.

Last edited:

Andman

Well you are getting into a more moral argument here. If excessive libido /sexual obsession causes complete preoccupation with sex causing one to neglect their own life and health then its a problem. Otherwise, the very high libido you are talking about is mainly due to "excessive" histamine levels, not estrogen though.

Everything is about histamine for you it seems :D

redsun

Everything is about histamine for you it seems :D

When its applicable I will mention it. Virtually no one on this forum knows or cares to know about what histamine is actually involved in since its considered to be in the same group as estrogen, serotonin, and cortisol. And just like that, a wealth of information which can be valuable in giving us a way of better understanding human physiology and especially cognitive function is completely discarded.

sladerunner69

When its applicable I will mention it. Virtually no one on this forum knows or cares to know about what histamine is actually involved in since its considered to be in the same group as estrogen, serotonin, and cortisol. And just like that, a wealth of information which can be valuable in giving us a way of better understanding human physiology and especially cognitive function is completely discarded.

Well, I'm interested. Where can you point me to learn more about the power of histamine?

You also mentioned nitric oxide as being an excitatory neurotransmitter, yet it is often looked down upon here on the forum. Why is that?

redsun

Well, I'm interested. Where can you point me to learn more about the power of histamine?

You also mentioned nitric oxide as being an excitatory neurotransmitter, yet it is often looked down upon here on the forum. Why is that?

Because Peat is against it, simple as that. And then people don't actually look into it and don't realize its not as simple as "NO is basically bad all the time".

Some general reading on it:

Histamine in the brain

Histamine and motivation

Histamine and the nervous system
https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/physrev.00043.2007

I will attach a book by Carl Pfeiffer which goes into the extremes of histamine, histadelics and histapenics. Its a good book to lay out the functions of histamine simply so its good for foundational understanding of histamine and goes into the extremes of histamine and how it affects human behavior and mental health. So I would suggest looking at that book first.

Attachments

• The_Schizophrenias_Ours_to_Conquer-Riordan-Clinic-Books (1)(1)(1).pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 47

Jing

Taking testosterone without ai means higher sex drive for me , if I take dianabol known to convert to estrogen I can sometimes get a massive libido.

SonOfEurope

Yup,

I might be making it a moral debate depending on your point of view and interpretation .

Interesting about histamine Sir, progesterone likely lowers it, estrogen Def. increases it and it's relation to serotonin is very interesting.... I have personally anecdotally observed (both in me and other dudes) how slightly manic and addictive behaviors that are unproductive except to alleviate the stress of the organism increase in the Darkness of winter... But the mechanisms are much more complex... For histamine I imagine Vitamin C and a constant supply of good protein would be positive. Like good Magnesium/calcium ratios.

However let me just ask one thing - can it be denied that we are now, in the year 2020... And have been since likely the 1930's or 40's, as Humans, been exposed to more Estrogenic and anti-thyroid sources and stressors than at any other point in time? That modern humanity is more estrogenic, thyroid - blocked, low-temped, serotonergic, low on Dopamine, inflamed and low on Progesterone than ever before?

redsun

Yup,

I might be making it a moral debate depending on your point of view and interpretation .

Interesting about histamine Sir, progesterone likely lowers it, estrogen Def. increases it and it's relation to serotonin is very interesting.... I have personally anecdotally observed (both in me and other dudes) how slightly manic and addictive behaviors that are unproductive except to alleviate the stress of the organism increase in the Darkness of winter... But the mechanisms are much more complex... For histamine I imagine Vitamin C and a constant supply of good protein would be positive. Like good Magnesium/calcium ratios.

However let me just ask one thing - can it be denied that we are now, in the year 2020... And have been since likely the 1930's or 40's, as Humans, been exposed to more Estrogenic and anti-thyroid sources and stressors than at any other point in time? That modern humanity is more estrogenic, thyroid - blocked, low-temped, serotonergic, low on Dopamine, inflamed and low on Progesterone than ever before?

If someone was a histadelic (very high histamine), yes vitamin C can help. But these severe cases they use the anti-folate drug dilantin, as well as supply methionine, calcium, vitamin C, and B6 while prescribed a lower protein diet. Not many people have this level of excessive histamine, most people have low histamine. It has many benefits even at that high a level, but also many negatives as well that can be impossible to deal with.

I don't think as a general rule all humans are more estrogenic. There definitely are many who are and there are more like this in modern times than before. But there are also many that are the opposite of estrogenic. World now is also filled with steroid users. Some people fill themselves to the brim by supplementing testosterone and DHT to get big, strong, and feel more manly. But its these same hormones when in excess (via supplementing) that turn you into an adrenalized macho man with the intelligence of a monkey.

Excess estrogen is not the only thing that is ******* humanity over in my opinion. Taking anabolic steroids is just as bad in its own way and this becoming more prevalent in modern times as well.

Having imbalanced hormones one way or another is bad. Not specific to estrogen. But the world as a whole has less thyroid for sure, even this is not specific for everyone.

Main issue is in my opinion the majority of people are brain dead. Meaning their brain is figuratively dead. Weak stimulation, poor intelligence, brain fog, failure to actualize and actually use their full brain power. These people's brains run on empty at all times. And the solution to this is a comprehensive approach, meaning improve thyroid health, hormonal health, gut health, literal brain health, and mental and emotional health.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

I think the problem is getting a baseline. This would explain why there are so many conflicting reports here regarding this issue.

Fat can apparently produce estrogen, so unless you are actively taking sups to limit/block this, you might not actually get a baseline for how it feels.

Also, Peat seems to think that having estrogen that's too low for men is largely impractical, so that should at least give members here pause about low-estrogen claims.

What do you mean he thinks it "impractical"? In the sense that it lowers libido? That it doesn't confer any additonal benefit after lowering the estrogen past a certain degree? That it's counter productive?

sladerunner69

If someone was a histadelic (very high histamine), yes vitamin C can help. But these severe cases they use the anti-folate drug dilantin, as well as supply methionine, calcium, vitamin C, and B6 while prescribed a lower protein diet. Not many people have this level of excessive histamine, most people have low histamine. It has many benefits even at that high a level, but also many negatives as well that can be impossible to deal with.

I don't think as a general rule all humans are more estrogenic. There definitely are many who are and there are more like this in modern times than before. But there are also many that are the opposite of estrogenic. World now is also filled with steroid users. Some people fill themselves to the brim by supplementing testosterone and DHT to get big, strong, and feel more manly. But its these same hormones when in excess (via supplementing) that turn you into an adrenalized macho man with the intelligence of a monkey.

Excess estrogen is not the only thing that is ******* humanity over in my opinion. Taking anabolic steroids is just as bad in its own way and this becoming more prevalent in modern times as well.

Having imbalanced hormones one way or another is bad. Not specific to estrogen. But the world as a whole has less thyroid for sure, even this is not specific for everyone.

Main issue is in my opinion the majority of people are brain dead. Meaning their brain is figuratively dead. Weak stimulation, poor intelligence, brain fog, failure to actualize and actually use their full brain power. These people's brains run on empty at all times. And the solution to this is a comprehensive approach, meaning improve thyroid health, hormonal health, gut health, literal brain health, and mental and emotional health.

Do you think supplementing with L-histadine can be a useful way in gauging whether or not someone may be low histamine?

redsun

Do you think supplementing with L-histadine can be a useful way in gauging whether or not someone may be low histamine?

Well I don't think it is inheritantly useful as you can feel good from histidine but you could have "normal" histamine levels or low-normal. Here are some main attributes of low histamine (histapenic):

They will very rarely gets colds or flus. Also they have almost if not entire absence of seasonal allergies but many food intolerances as well as poor salivary flow (dry mouth very common). They have a tendency to be overweight (does not mean you have to be, as controlling caloric intake prevents this). Also often poor libido. Tend to be paranoid.

So if you look at these characteristics and you fit pretty well (especially dry mouth and absence of seasonal allergies, low cold/flu incidence), then that is a good indication you may have low histamine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals