Ray Takes Low Dose Testosterone

syncronicity

Yes. Goodandevil and I both used farmaciasdelnino.mx for lowtiyel gel which is similar to androgel.
There’s a chemical company out of China that he gave me the name of but I never used them. I can find the information if you’d like though.

Ok, cool. Thanks @Blossom for the note. I bookmarked the source mentioned earlier in the thread.

brix

Yes. Goodandevil and I both used farmaciasdelnino.mx for lowtiyel gel which is similar to androgel.
There’s a chemical company out of China that he gave me the name of but I never used them. I can find the information if you’d like though.
I’d like the Chinese company name if you can find it

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’d like the Chinese company name if you can find it
I found these from an old conversation:
Mindy@steroidhgh dot com
Purplepandalabs
Landmark chem
I’m not sure if these places are still around since the information is from over a year ago and I never used them personally.

anniejohnson

Thanks for the tip on LowTiyel @Blossom . Each small packet has 50 mg of testosterone? Is that correct? Do you use it transdermally? Is it hard to get a smaller dose like 5 mg? Thanks for any info.

Peater

So, to clarify - Ray takes the testosterone base at a small dose of 1mg a day, sublingually? Could this be used with DMSO? A dose would have to then only be 0.1mg I believe if DMSO potentiates steroids by 10.

brix

So, to clarify - Ray takes the testosterone base at a small dose of 1mg a day, sublingually? Could this be used with DMSO? A dose would have to then only be 0.1mg I believe if DMSO potentiates steroids by 10.

I’m making my testosterone base in DMSO on Monday. Was thinking .25mg per drop. 2-4x a day.

Will this low of a dose cause any shutdown? Is there anything I should take along side it (something Peaty) to prevent shutdown? @haidut

My test is low for my age and I just want to see how I feel at normal ranges. I’m 29 and T hovers around 480.

Peater

Yes I'm going to order the testosterone base and that too. I wouldn't have thought such a low dose would cause shutdown but might be worth taking a supplement that inhibits aromatase - 5aDHP or androsterone?

Inspired

I'm interested in this too. I'd love to get some testosterone base. I just worry or wonder if the stuff is legit and if I can even get it without issues.

As far as shutdown goes............micro dosing testosterone probably won't shut you down. But is it worth taking in such small amounts? You can go do gorilla poses and make your test higher (let's face it, sometimes the act of consuming something will be what you need to counter low motivation etc).

Peater

I. But is it worth taking in such small amounts?.
I don't see why not, after all it would only be bumping it up to a physiologically normal but higher level. Our grandfather's had higher T than us, naturally with no supps.

brix

Got my test base today. Still can’t find any information of shutdown with low doses.

Inspired

Got my test base today. Still can’t find any information of shutdown with low doses.

Where did you get it from? I want to try this out too. I think the only way to find out is to try. My guess it that it won't shut you down unless you take a lot of it and take it often.

brix

Got it online from a Chinese company that also has domestic shipping. Got it in 2 days. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Peater

Got it online from a Chinese company that also has domestic shipping. Got it in 2 days. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I can't wait to read your experiences. I'm away on business but will be ordering when I get home

Peater

I don't seem to be able to PM you. Could just be internet here playing up. You could do worse than visit "recognizable natural or artificial feature used for navigation" chemical.com....

Inspired

I don't seem to be able to PM you. Could just be internet here playing up. You could do worse than visit "recognizable natural or artificial feature used for navigation" chemical.com....
Ahhhhh I figured it out. Thanks for trying. I'm new here so I don't know if I have PM set or if there is a restriction or not.

Hmmm. Any euro living people having any luck getting things like this from places like this?