High Temps And Pulse But Feeling Fatigued

I have never take 2g in a day but I feel like if I did I would legitimately have an LSD trip. Surprised you feel nothing. You should at least have increased CO2, if you had slightly blocked nostrils or completely blocked its supposed to clear which is a direct cause of CO2.

I also get a strong improvement in memory and cognition that improves after daily administration and reduces fatigue considerably. Its supposed to be a nootropic past 300mg, 2g should have given you improved brain function. You might just need daily administration or could be lack of mangesium/magnesium retention.

I have loaded up in the past for trips at high altitude. It takes a week or so to load.

My CO2 is already high.

I use a lot of magnesium and I think it is absorbed.

Thank you @redsun

Vinny

Rand56

I’ve taken 2000mg today and yesterday. Didn’t notice an effect.

I never noticed anything either when I previously went up to 1500 mg's of thiamine HCL. I don't notice anything either at the moment at 200 mg's of allithiamine a day, other than less calf soreness that I mentioned above, not even any easier breathing/nostril clearing effect that others claim they get. It could be that I just need to take a higher dose. I'm taking enough magnesium, so I don't think lack of mag is the issue.

Vinny

1000 mg X 2
I took "only" 2 x 300 mg today....
The lady doctor in the video (thanks the guy posting it; too much talking for my taste, but she looks like she knows her stuff) said that it might take MONTHS (using thiamine) to recover.... I`m planing to keep going....

Vinny

OP
L

lampofred

@lampofred Are you still feeling fatigued? Love to hear an update.

Yes, but I don't think it's related to diet. I hadn't made any progress since I made the OP so I recently got an EEG to see if there was any issue that blood tests weren't picking up, and my temporal lobes show the signs of TBI & PTSD. Apparently the pattern is also found in Lyme disease, mold exposure, etc. So there's some underlying issue that I need to find and fix.

Vileplume

Yes, but I don't think it's related to diet. I hadn't made any progress since I made the OP so I recently got an EEG to see if there was any issue that blood tests weren't picking up, and my temporal lobes show the signs of TBI & PTSD. Apparently the pattern is also found in Lyme disease, mold exposure, etc. So there's some underlying issue that I need to find and fix.

Could it be an environmental stressor like work, loneliness, lack of stimulation? I’ve noticed since starting a recent job that my temps and pulse have stayed pretty high during the day, but I still feel depressed. Thinking it’s the chronic stress from my job.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals