The Travis Corner

Terma

We are individual cells and our interpretation of the real world - the body of God - is a sort of view that allows us to process our interactions with other cells and our environment in an intelligible way - almost like a virtual world that allows us to manipulate objects in higher dimensions.

Or some ***t like that.

Terma

The key to a perfect future is the sentence: I don't know. [spoken softly]

We sacrifice rats by the billions, but to God, we are even smaller than them.

Travis my friend, please comment.

Last edited:

Fractality

@Terma - maybe you could tell me this; is there "karma?" If so, how is it calculated? Are we to live within a larger structure or reject it in pursuit of our own?

Terma

@Terma - maybe you could tell me this; is there "karma?"
Individually, no. You can get away with it since nows and memories have to coincide and God might not be able to observe as well as has been claimed. The purpose is meant to dissuade those behaviors on a voluntary basis, and you may be instilled with a natural fear that God or someone must be watching. Otherwise we must punish bad deeds ourselves and suffer the judgment of others. The rest is guilt. That is, unless we were being segragated from the rest of the universe by other cells or tissues, in which case the game changes slightly - perhaps we are being watched by other parts of the tissue - perhaps not. Some aspects such as "souls" I've given little thought, which I can imagine might have some impact.

We need to find a way to communicate with God again before we decide. I am not sure what type of cell or signal or tool his only son was or what technological device could do this. We would have to fashion in our 3 dimensions - stretched over the dimension we perceive as time - a tool which in 4 or higher dimensions - the multiverse, God's body - acts as a medical instrument or signaling device with which we may communicate with him. Then, if he is a ****, we can try to technologically transform ourselves and exit to the greater universe. That is, if there is even a greater universe, since God is often described as being everything and it's impossible to say whether that was literal or a manipulation.

I think we should only do this if we have acquired the capacity to manufacture new universes - give birth to new organs and tumors (we could be a heart tumor, I forgot to mention that; ignorance and ridigity are like cancer and fibrosis), and so on.

My brain needs progesterone and I must soon perform my duties.

Terma

Perhaps a "soul" is simply a collection of memories - harvested by a signaling [or even phagocytic?] system in God's body - which then allows his nervous system to apply judgments to us and modifications to our world. Who knows?

Lee Simeon

Is it still possible to search for quotes by Travis? His user is still here it seems, but I cant search for him in the search bar. Does anybody else have this issue?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What do you mean by just write it? I wrote it and nothing appears it seems...
His username doesn’t automatically populate for me either. I think that happens after a certain amount of time when a user isn’t active. His posts will still show up in a search though.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
His username doesn’t automatically populate for me either. I think that happens after a certain amount of time when a user isn’t active. His posts will still show up in a search though.
You are correct. The forum will not cache his name after a certain amount of time.
Just type it in and do the search and it will show the results.

Broken man

What do you mean by just write it? I wrote it and nothing appears it seems...
It has to respect letter case. You can confirm this by searching for travis' posts on kale; no results will return, which is just impossible.
When I am searching for his posts, I am writting "travis" into "posted by member" and if its not working, it will send you to next searching when you will have the search engine bigger, I always find his name here.

T

TheBeard

@Amazoniac

What do you think of the sterile gut theory?

Have you seen on yourself or others better health when the bacteria count (including « beneficial » ones) was down?

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

@Amazoniac

What do you think of the sterile gut theory?

Have you seen on yourself or others better health when the bacteria count (including « beneficial » ones) was down?
Restoring adequate motility and favoring foods that give you sustained energy is the priority in my opinion.

Nuking its way to normalcy often fails. Those that advocate this approach eventually end up inadverentdlaeaoihly doing things that feed microbes, yet at the same live in denial about it; seems an attempt to separate themselves from the paleo movement, any hype, or to give them the sense of being in absolute charge. They don't care if it hurts, they want to have control, they want a perfect body, they want a perfect soul.

It's the activity that keeps diversity, which in turn should prevent problems because the more fragmented a system is, the less unstabable it tends to be since the shock from one component that goes awry is adsorbed by the rest of the parts and it won't throw everything off balance.

What I have witness'd is problematic yerms turn friendly just by changing their environment.

T

TheBeard

Restoring adequate motility and favoring foods that give you sustained energy is the priority in my opinion.

Nuking its way to normalcy often fails. Those that advocate this approach eventually end up inadverentdlaeaoihly doing things that feed microbes, yet at the same live in denial about it; seems an attempt to separate themselves from the paleo movement, any hype, or to give them the sense of being in absolute charge. They don't care if it hurts, they want to have control, they want a perfect body, they want a perfect soul.

It's the activity that keeps diversity, which in turn should prevent problems because the more fragmented a system is, the less unstabable it tends to be since the shock from one component that goes awry is adsorbed by the rest of the parts and it won't throw everything off balance.

What I have witness'd is problematic yerms turn friendly just by changing their environment.

Sounds a bit philosophical and distant

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals