How To Make Liquid DHEA?

Sheram

I have some DHEA powder that I want to mix into some liquid, but I want to be sure it's evenly dissolved. Will putting 10g of pure DHEA powder into 4 fl oz of 70%DMSO/30%Distilled Water dissolve evenly? i.e., same dose per drop?

i appreciate any help
@haidut

anniejohnson

I don't know about DMSO and water, but I know that it's soluble in both oil and vitamin E. So if you stir the DHEA powder into olive oil, for instance, it'll be evenly dissolved, as you say. If you heat the olive oil up, it stirs in a little better. Peat said that he likes dissolving it into vitamin E, similar to his progest-E formulation. I would suspect that it'd be preferable to use oil over DMSO and water.

Beastmode

Olive oil and a clean vitamin E are the 2 solvents Ray has shared with me to use.

I don't recall the ratio, but some have dissolved dhea in a bottle of progest-e and put that on daily. I think Danny Roddy (look up) has some info on that.

Logan-

Olive oil and a clean vitamin E are the 2 solvents Ray has shared with me to use.

Is there a need to heat the olive oil for this process? What do you and RP think about that? I would think the higher temperature of the oil after heating could damage dhea, but I am not sure.

Beastmode

Is there a need to heat the olive oil for this process? What do you and RP think about that? I would think the higher temperature of the oil after heating could damage dhea, but I am not sure.

I don't heat mine. I don't see a reason too.