Cellular Respiration Animated (or Inanimated)

Amazoniac

Pick your favorite media:

- Text on clay

upload_2019-5-29_9-9-6.png

- Text on paper

upload_2019-5-29_9-11-12.png

- Animated multimedia

- Interactive multimedia

Pending.​

Last edited:

yerrag

Thanks! Until this video, I felt more like my understanding was from reading from the clay tablet.

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Gosh i love your wit. Wish I would meet a man with some. Any.
You, the modern woman, have different priorities as a reflect of independency -- not needing a man that can find food, protect you from predators, chop wood, and so on -- for no good reason still has to deal with an outdated system that doesn't take advantage of the techmology available and resembles cave painting instead. I find it puzzling how people aren't bothered by this. There are now graphic abstracts in publications, so things is progressing.
Thanks! Until this video, I felt more like my understanding was from reading from the clay tablet.
Semi-god, I remember a video by the owner of the Seeking Wealth company, and while he was explaning a concept, his hands were moving in steps that follow'd exactly how they're portrayed in books with static images. These can turn into limiting vices.

It's as if products of reactions kept waiting patiently until you can change the page so that they can finally proceed to react in a new set.

Last edited:

schultz

Is it sad that I got excited when she said "electron transport chain"? Yes... yes it is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals