Sleep Inducer. Advice Needed

I can get my hands on almost any prescription drug, no question asked. Desperately need something new for my chronic insomnia. Recommendations please.

Hanzo

I have always had issues with this too. What i do every night is take preg, progestene, and an anti histamine like benadryl. also eat sufficient glucose like candy and honey. If I want to take it even further for sleep quality purposes i include NDT Thyroid.

milk_lover

This may sound weird, but have you tried powdered activated charcoal before sleep? It can reduce serotonin and helps you sleep.

Try the stack I use I have really bad insomnia but if I do and take these things I sleep like a baby I wake up early 5-7 I take a long walk about an hour and a half maybe a bit longer then I go about my day normally until it’s time for bed I take L Theanine- Glycine from bulk supplements that’s the only one that worked for me and GABA hope I helped ! I feel it though insomnia sucks!

OP
methylenewhite
Try the stack I use I have really bad insomnia but if I do and take these things I sleep like a baby I wake up early 5-7 I take a long walk about an hour and a half maybe a bit longer then I go about my day normally until it’s time for bed I take L Theanine- Glycine from bulk supplements that’s the only one that worked for me and GABA hope I helped ! I feel it though insomnia sucks!

Im ordering glycine as soon as I can afford it.

Cirion

My experience has shown that insomnia is typically the result of under-eating / caloric restriction. Avoiding EMF's is very helpful also. But above all else, the #1 reason for insomnia is a a calorie deficit hands down IMO.

OP
methylenewhite
My experience has shown that insomnia is typically the result of under-eating / caloric restriction. Avoiding EMF's is very helpful also. But above all else, the #1 reason for insomnia is a a calorie deficit hands down IMO.

Agreed.

tygertgr

Cyproheptadine works great. The problem is getting the dosage right so as not to destroy circadian rhythm. A full 2mg tablet at 4pm inevatibly means I zonk out for 10 hours and then the next night barely sleep at all until 5am.

olive

GHB if you don’t have addiction issues.

Mirtazapine if you do.

yoshiesque

Serepax is by far my fav and I've had severe insomnia for 3 years now. Not exactly the healthiest drug but knocks me out with a high enough dose and I get refreshed sleep

Vinny

burtlancast

Have you tried iodine ?

OP
methylenewhite
Potassium iodide+iodine in ethanol. Up to 10 mg. Nascent iodine up to 5mg. Nori, wakame and another one I don't remember the name in unlimited amounts. Iodine is not my case.

burtlancast

Potassium iodide+iodine in ethanol. Up to 10 mg. Nascent iodine up to 5mg. Nori, wakame and another one I don't remember the name in unlimited amounts. Iodine is not my case.

Try 50 mg doses (don't forget to take selenium) and try combining it with magnesium chloride, which also detoxifies heavy metals.

Cirion

So I've started decreasing the temperature at night. The last couple of nights my sleep has been deeper with less disturbances. This may seem someone anti-peat because we all know the goal is to raise body temp not decrease it. But I think the one exception is night time. This is the one time its normal and actually healthy for the body to drop its temperature, presumably to preserve energy for other functions which are more important than physical/mental energy (you aren't using either when asleep anyway), such as cellular turnover/regeneration. I used to sleep in the cold all the time when I was healthier, but stopped only because I was told it was unhealthy, but now I'm gonna go back to it. You probably don't wanna be super cold like frigid, just cold enough to be comfortable.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals