Seriously Confused About CO2 After Reading Gbolduev's Thread

Xisca

bring my dog to yawn with me haha
lol you will not believe me, but I answered without thinking about your avatar!!!!
Soooo this is your dog!

Find my topic with the exercise and please comment how you like it!
I use slow breathing for special purpose only. You are right about bewaring to not go to extremes, that is why it is possible to do the yawning exercise before going to bed, for any meditation purpose. I found it by chance, just because slow breathing buteyko style made me yawn!

I have learned theory and practice in a 3 years course of somatic experiencing with teachers from US and Brazil. When you have not learned it, most people get mixed with their interpretations... You do better because you have a dog!

Last edited:

griesburner

Find my topic with the exercise and please comment how you like it!
yes i will search for it, thanks

lol you will not believe me, but I answered without thinking about your avatar!!!!
Soooo this is your dog!
:D lol no, this is just a random google dog haha. My dog is black but i will upload a real photo of him maybe instead but i didnt had one on my pc. all on my phone ;)

Texon

What he says is in direct opposition to what Peat says and what Buteyko says, but it makes sense...

So why does hyperventilating cause seizures? Is it better for your health to hyperventilate or hypoventilate?

Can someone who is in touch with Peat show him gbolduev's posts and ask him to respond?

This is a pretty fundamental thing to be unsure about...
Difficult breathing can be related to a thiamine deficiency according to Dr. Lonsdale, which is more common these days than anyone knows. I have personally experienced it.

akgrrrl

Peat says high CO2 removes epigenetic limitations, increases brain size, quenches free radicals, regenerates cells, and even neutralizes the effects of PUFA at very high levels. Those are benefits I definitely do not want to give up, especially if just breathing a little less than I normally do is all I need to do. At the same time, now I'm worried that breathing too little is going to suppress my thyroid, which will slow my metabolism and make me less active/energetic. By "just breathing" you're avoiding harm, but you're foregoing possible benefits also. Low O2/high CO2 is also consistently reported to increase dopamine.

Gbolduev gave a good argument against Peat, it's only right to want to hear a response from the man instead of just blindly continuing to follow him.
See Wim Hof. Then decide.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals