Even Very Low Doses Of EMF Exposure Can Cause Cancer

haidut

Forum Supporter
The study tried to replicate the findings from the authors' previous study. Not only were they successful at showing again that EMF exposure causes cancers, but the effects were seen at exposure levels well below what a typical cell-phone user would get just from using their phone. The suggested mechanism is EMF causing metabolic derangements.
Selenium and calcium channel blockers like magnesium and cyproheptadine protect against EMF effects.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 1X15003988

"...We could confirm and extend the originally reported findings. Numbers of tumors of the lungs and livers in exposed animals were significantly higher than in sham-exposed controls. In addition, lymphomas were also found to be significantly elevated by exposure. A clear dose-response effect is absent. We hypothesize that these tumor-promoting effects may be caused by metabolic changes due to exposure. Since many of the tumor-promoting effects in our study were seen at low to moderate exposure levels (0.04 and 0.4 W/kg SAR), thus well below exposure limits for the users of mobile phones, further studies are warranted to investigate the underlying mechanisms. Our findings may help to understand the repeatedly reported increased incidences of brain tumors in heavy users of mobile phones."

Parsifal

What about K2, vitamin D?
Is there a study to show that selenium and calcium channel blockers protect against EMF effects?

Is drinking milk or taking too much calcium dangerous?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Parsifal said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/97992/ What about K2, vitamin D?
Is there a study to show that selenium and calcium channel blockers protect against EMF effects?

Is drinking milk or taking too much calcium dangerous?

Yes, there are studies posted on the forum. I suggest searching for "selenium EMF" or "calcium EMF".

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazoniac

@haidut, what's your personal experience with EM radiation? Have you noticed any effect on you? Was there a treshold? Anything more drastic such as Tarmandor's having to find another home? What measures does you takes to avoid it on a daily basis? If it's already difficult to escape it here that electricity has just arrived, I can only imagine what it is like in Washington, District of Colombia.

Tried 'emf home/bed/office/work/sleep/change/move/switch' and nothing relevant came up.

Cirion

Not haidut, but my experience with EMF is that it's just another stressor in a long list of stressors you can be exposed to on a daily basis, that has a fairly significant impact.

The reason why some people are immune to their effects, is they probably have a good metabolism. Having a good metabolism is the best way to become "Immune" to emf.

But if you're hypo, EMF's are disasterous because your bodys' ability to ward off stress is already compromised. Hypo people are much more likely therefore to suffer from Electro Hyper Sensitivity (EHS) than other people.

But, as I say, since EMF is a stressor, one should strive to avoid them, even if otherwise healthy, if one desires optimal health and the least risk of becoming hypo later.

lampofred

Not haidut, but my experience with EMF is that it's just another stressor in a long list of stressors you can be exposed to on a daily basis, that has a fairly significant impact.

The reason why some people are immune to their effects, is they probably have a good metabolism. Having a good metabolism is the best way to become "Immune" to emf.

But if you're hypo, EMF's are disasterous because your bodys' ability to ward off stress is already compromised. Hypo people are much more likely therefore to suffer from Electro Hyper Sensitivity (EHS) than other people.

But, as I say, since EMF is a stressor, one should strive to avoid them, even if otherwise healthy, if one desires optimal health and the least risk of becoming hypo later.

I honestly don't think anyone is immune to EMF at all but that some people are very sensitive and notice its effects and others simply are not that aware of their body. I don't know how to explain this better but everyone where I live "looks" extremely irradiated (my appearance has changed dramatically since moving here, and it starts reverting back to what I used to look like after spending hours next to red light or go to a rural area, and it gets "irradiated looking" again once I turn off the red light, so I am pretty confident it is due to radiation), even people who laugh at the idea that EMF could be biologically stressful. Unfortunately I'm too scared to quit my job and move (and red light daily for hours is hard to do regularly).

Anyway I think EMF is one of the greatest mass stress inducers and endocrine disrupters in the developed world, and that there is really no real way to become immune to it.

Last edited:

Cirion

I honestly don't think anyone is immune to EMF at all but that some people are very sensitive and notice its effects and others simply are not that aware of their body. I don't know how to explain this better but everyone where I live "looks" extremely irradiated (my appearance has changed dramatically since moving here, and it starts reverting back to what I used to look like after spending hours next to red light or go to a rural area, and it gets "irradiated looking" again once I turn off the red light, so I am pretty confident it is due to radiation), even people who laugh at the idea that EMF could be biologically stressful. Unfortunately I'm too scared to quit my job and move (and red light daily for hours is just not practical).

Anyway I think EMF is one of the greatest mass stress inducers and endocrine disrupters in the developed world, and that there is really no real way to become immune to it.

I have been very healthy twice now in my life. Both times, I didn't even care about EMF or even know about it, yet still felt fantastic even when next to routers and this was before I turned off my own wi-fi or smart thermostat and still had no insomnia, perfect sleep etc. I'd pretty much consider that immune.

Now all that said, I bet if I had turned off the wi-fi etc I probably would have felt even better, so I'm sure it still had an impact, but not nearly as meaningful as when you're hypo. But I can absolutely see why one would not believe in the health problems of EMF if they are healthy, because yeah, I sure didn't notice it either until I got sick.

Now that I'm still a recovering hypo person, EMF's are EXTREMELY noticeable to me, to the point I can pretty much predict if someone next to me has their phone on without even seeing a phone, and I can tell if I'm in a room with a bunch of wi-fi, and the emf in my car really bothers me etc.

You're right though, a lot of sick people are in denial. My brother thinks I'm a quack, even though he is quite hypo and works with electronics/computers all day long and I am quite confident the EMF's are causing him lots of problems, even if he doesn't believe they are. He has all the classic serotonin/estrogen dominance symptoms - non restful sleep, sleep apnea, easily upset/triggered emotionally, fits of rage (Mostly with his video games, but still), weight problems etc. You can choose not to believe something, but you can't choose to avoid the consequences of said belief. Classic head-in-the-sand syndrome.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, what's your personal experience with EM radiation? Have you noticed any effect on you? Was there a treshold? Anything more drastic such as Tarmandor's having to find another home? What measures does you takes to avoid it on a daily basis? If it's already difficult to escape it here that electricity has just arrived, I can only imagine what it is like in Washington, District of Colombia.

Tried 'emf home/bed/office/work/sleep/change/move/switch' and nothing relevant came up.

It does have an effect on me when I sleep in the same room as the wifi router or my phone is within 1m of my head. I know it is not a placebo effect because I purposefully put the phone in the other room and sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night with headache and would discover that one of my children woke up at night, went to the other room and brought the phone back and put it under my pillow or close by. When I turn off the wifi router, the whole family sleeps uninterrupted through the night.

Jib

What about grounding/earthing?

Very simple to put a grounding device together. You can use 16 gauge copper wire, solder it to a banana plug, and stick that banana plug into a ground outlet (the two prongs that go into the hot/neutral openings of the outlet are completely insulated and nonconductive, only conductive prong goes into the ground opening) and simply coil the bare wire around one of your fingers a couple times.

I have a couple copper rings that I soldered that wire to, and keep one at the computer. So I just slip the grounded copper wring around my finger any time I'm doing anything at the computer. I also use ethernet and the Wi-Fi router is in a distant room.

At the very least it seems like it should be protective against EMF. I find I sleep better when grounded and also don't feel as anxious as normal when I remember to wear that copper ring at the computer.

Cirion

What about grounding/earthing?

Very simple to put a grounding device together. You can use 16 gauge copper wire, solder it to a banana plug, and stick that banana plug into a ground outlet (the two prongs that go into the hot/neutral openings of the outlet are completely insulated and nonconductive, only conductive prong goes into the ground opening) and simply coil the bare wire around one of your fingers a couple times.

I have a couple copper rings that I soldered that wire to, and keep one at the computer. So I just slip the grounded copper wring around my finger any time I'm doing anything at the computer. I also use ethernet and the Wi-Fi router is in a distant room.

At the very least it seems like it should be protective against EMF. I find I sleep better when grounded and also don't feel as anxious as normal when I remember to wear that copper ring at the computer.

Grounding is probably only useful against electric fields, not RF radiation.

Amazoniac

It does have an effect on me when I sleep in the same room as the wifi router or my phone is within 1m of my head. I know it is not a placebo effect because I purposefully put the phone in the other room and sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night with headache and would discover that one of my children woke up at night, went to the other room and brought the phone back and put it under my pillow or close by. When I turn off the wifi router, the whole family sleeps uninterrupted through the night.
Thanks to you both for the replies.

There is a positive side to it. If there are cases where hypersensitiveness isn't a result of significant dysfunction, but a heightened response to stimuli, it can be protective for the person. If you think of it, for the robust gurus that can withstand a lot of insults, it's only after extensive damage has been doned to their bodies that they finally crash, making it more difficult to recover from it; a sudden (relatively unalarm'd) collapse.

Last edited:

Yody

Grounding is probably only useful against electric fields, not RF radiation.
Do you know if this has been proven? I work in an office and would benefit significantly from something so simple.

Recoen

Do you know if this has been proven? I work in an office and would benefit significantly from something so simple.
This is assuming the earth you’re grounding on doesn’t have stray electric and magnetic fields from say power lines under your feet. Testing with a meter is always important. Also, grounding effects are transient in many ways.

mamakitty

The study tried to replicate the findings from the authors' previous study. Not only were they successful at showing again that EMF exposure causes cancers, but the effects were seen at exposure levels well below what a typical cell-phone user would get just from using their phone. The suggested mechanism is EMF causing metabolic derangements.
Selenium and calcium channel blockers like magnesium and cyproheptadine protect against EMF effects.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 1X15003988

"...We could confirm and extend the originally reported findings. Numbers of tumors of the lungs and livers in exposed animals were significantly higher than in sham-exposed controls. In addition, lymphomas were also found to be significantly elevated by exposure. A clear dose-response effect is absent. We hypothesize that these tumor-promoting effects may be caused by metabolic changes due to exposure. Since many of the tumor-promoting effects in our study were seen at low to moderate exposure levels (0.04 and 0.4 W/kg SAR), thus well below exposure limits for the users of mobile phones, further studies are warranted to investigate the underlying mechanisms. Our findings may help to understand the repeatedly reported increased incidences of brain tumors in heavy users of mobile phones."
Hi Georgi,

I know this is a very old post, but I was wondering about your opinion on slow release diltiazem pills as a choice of calcium channel blockers. I’m on it to reduce my blood pressure, and I heard you saying calcium channel blockers are actually beneficial. So I’m hoping the diltiazem I’m taking is not super bad for me, at least.

Jon2547

two separate things. Manmade Electromagnetic fields are different from manmade radio frequencies. both harmful though.

CiggyTardust

I heard Dr. Jennifer Daniels cite a study recently showing that consuming squid ink (the kind used in pasta dishes) is protective against EMF as well as many other stressors. Interesting bit of information I filed away for future contemplation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals