My Favorite Aspirin Protocol

Take a small cup.

Put in about a teaspoon of water.

Drop 3 plain Gericare uncoated aspirin tablets in (325mg each)

Let dissolve, meanwhile heat up a little water.

Crush up any of the aspirin that hasn't dissolved (most or all will) and add a teaspoonful of baking soda

Add the hot water, just a tablespoon or so, and stir

Now add a few tablespoons of COLD water, and add about 1 tablespoon of collagen, stir and drink

Works great, no little pieces of aspirin undissolved...

milk_lover

From my experience, aspirin everyday did not have a big effect on my health (maybe it did, but I am not sure). I think of it now as an occasional supplement, probably once a week or something. Libido increased once I didn't take aspirin daily. The problem is that I did something else (or not doing something) during that time and that is quitting taking DHEA. I feel pregnenolone is enough for me. I am always in constant experimentation :)

TreasureVibe

Can dissolving aspirin in warm water and drink it on an empty stomach cause bleeding in the intestines?

OP
ecstatichamster
Can dissolving aspirin in warm water and drink it on an empty stomach cause bleeding in the intestines?

Of course it can.

Taking vitamin K2 MK4 helps a lot.

Also following an aspirin protocol.

Further, I have found sometimes H. Pylori infests the stomach and then you will get problems from aspirin (stomach pain.) Eating 1 tablespoon of honey (any decent honey; not manuka needed) on an empty stomach every morning for 5 days or so will clear things up and then taking the aspirin no longer will cause pain.

But it’s best to take aspirin after eating food.

I now use Gerolsteiner mineral water, aspirin, baking soda, collagen, and ascorbic acid. Sometimes niacinamide.

this pretty much fixes the aspirin problem and gets me aspirin goodness.

But again, sometimes the honey “trick” is required for 5 days to set the stage.

Aspirin ingestion should not cause any discomfort.

TreasureVibe

Of course it can.

Taking vitamin K2 MK4 helps a lot.

Also following an aspirin protocol.

Further, I have found sometimes H. Pylori infests the stomach and then you will get problems from aspirin (stomach pain.) Eating 1 tablespoon of honey (any decent honey; not manuka needed) on an empty stomach every morning for 5 days or so will clear things up and then taking the aspirin no longer will cause pain.

But it’s best to take aspirin after eating food.

I now use Gerolsteiner mineral water, aspirin, baking soda, collagen, and ascorbic acid. Sometimes niacinamide.

this pretty much fixes the aspirin problem and gets me aspirin goodness.

But again, sometimes the honey “trick” is required for 5 days to set the stage.

Aspirin ingestion should not cause any discomfort.
What would a short moment of slight abdominal pain on several spots followed by abdominal bloating mean after having taken aspirin in warm water on an empty stomach?

OP
ecstatichamster
What would a short moment of slight abdominal pain on several spots followed by abdominal bloating mean after having taken aspirin in warm water on an empty stomach?

I think it’s H. Pylori that has rendered the mucosa vulnerable to aspirin-induced bleeding.

H. Pylori is common and has a protective role. But if it overruns us, as it does in hypothyroidism along with SIBO, then it can cause pain when taking aspirin.

TreasureVibe

I think it’s H. Pylori that has rendered the mucosa vulnerable to aspirin-induced bleeding.

H. Pylori is common and has a protective role. But if it overruns us, as it does in hypothyroidism along with SIBO, then it can cause pain when taking aspirin.
What can one do to get rid of the H. Pylori, and is the abdominal bloat reason for worry?

milk_lover

Could it be that the people who get a libido boost from Aspirin are either overweight or presenting high-estrogen symptoms?
It just makes me feel burning in my stomach. I don’t feel well on it in general. But maybe I have sensitivity to it or something.

Amazoniac

There is a video where Chris suggests to take baking soda in advance of aspirin, but because of the notion that alkalinization improves its metabolism rather than to protect the stomach. The stomach is adapted to acid exposure, what damages must not be the acids released from aspirin, otherwise supplementing HCl would be harmful and dissolved salicylate would be safe.

Measures that decrease the acidity can prolong the exposure to it, which is a factor that contributes to injury, people probably add slightly more baking soda than needed.

I'm not sure if differences in solubility (salicylic acid and salicylate) are relevant because once they're ingested, they will interact with other elements (there's sodium in the stomach too) and will behave according to the local conditions anyway, unlike the dried compound in a bag. The person may end up with the same compound regardless of what is done in advance.

However, I read the reports noting that people tend to do better when it's neutralized, but it's a comparison against not doing anything; perhaps the additional ingredients also enhance dispersion and prevent the harmful clusters. But in terms of acidity, Janelle reminded me that it's decreased in the intestines either way, therefore we have one region that's already bathed in acids and later on neutralization always occurs.

As far as I can tell, it's salicylate that's concerning and neutralization can do nothing about it prior to metabolism. Provided that it has been dissolved and solubilized (heating being impactful here) beforehand, I don't expect remarkable differences, but I can be missing something.

- Synthesis of Aspirin Lab

Has anyone tried with sugar or acetate on top of glycine? Both may be protective. For example, if you try to consume common salt on its own, it's quite harsh, whereas after combining with a sweetener it becomes tolerable and doesn't burn.

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
the best things for me are:

1. consuming a few tablespoons of honey on an empty stomach in the morning, for 3 - 4 days every so often. I think this helps control H. Pylori, and I think it is H. Pylori that causes aspirin stomach problems.

2. a little niacinamide

3. ascorbic acid + baking soda with the aspirin. Alka Seltzer and similar are aspirin + acid + base, and I think there is logic to this.

4. collagen during the day

5. milk after aspirin consumption

Those really make aspirin consumption pretty safe and pain free for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals