Stan Efferding (Vertical Diet) Reveals His Stack

TheHound

Figured those on this forum into bodybuilding and weightlifting would be interested. Stan Efferding (who's vertical diet takes heavy influence from Ray Peat) revealed his stack in this instagram post: Stan "Rhino" Efferding on Instagram: “250lbs - Lack of progress pic . . Lots of SKWATZ, a few stair sprints and daily 10 minute walks. . PLENTY of steak, whole eggs and salt. .…”

cwUmQve.png

Stan is big into Ray Peat himself, also told me he read all of Peat's studies and you can see his influence in his own work (though not sure why he chooses to use krill oil)

Btw, anyone know where to source a 20% testosterone cream?

E30bum

Can order it from overseas pharmacies depending on where your at. Thanks for sharing. But I’d be willing to bet this is not his true "stack". Add in some more injectable AAS. Anyways, always liked Stan, and his advice is usually pretty honest. Just have a hard time believing he can maintain that amount of muscle with testosterone cream...

Fractality

Can order it from overseas pharmacies depending on where your at. Thanks for sharing. But I’d be willing to bet this is not his true "stack". Add in some more injectable AAS. Anyways, always liked Stan, and his advice is usually pretty honest. Just have a hard time believing he can maintain that amount of muscle with testosterone cream...

I agree he is probably on other steroids; I mean why take so much liver support (NAC+TUDCA) if you are just using testosterone cream?

ShotTrue

Good point, plus why would anyone take test cream when the injectable is considered so much more superior
He odes look like he backed off a lot of stuff though

E30bum

@Fractality
Exactly. No need to take liver support if your on a little test cream lol

@ShotTrue
Your right he does look like he backed off a lot of the more potent androgens.

Most professional bodybuilders lie about what they take for some political/and or sponsorship hidden agenda. Not saying Stan is a bad guy at all. But they usually have their reasons for not exposing what they take.

Last edited:

bromuda

He posted a video on his instagram April 4th with Ray talking about fructose

Dobbler

He's probably roided to oblivion and lies what he takes 100%. Also krill oil? No wise man who reads all Rays articles and this forum too ingests PUFA voluntarily after that.

E30bum

@Dobbler
I was wondering about the Krill oil. The NAC too. It was under my impression those are both no no’s.

Beefcake

Omega 3 is just sucha bodybuilding dogma. Everyone takes it if they are serious lifter. It’s like a brain wash you cant get buff without omega 3. So even if this guy does read ray peat he is probably still too brainwashed to stop PUFA. He probably eats omega 6 oils aswell.

ShotTrue

even though fish oil lowers test.. not that it's his natural test running through his blood. I do believe it can have good effects on lowering inflammation and adding vit D and K.
Worse than not taking it though

BigChad

even though fish oil lowers test.. not that it's his natural test running through his blood. I do believe it can have good effects on lowering inflammation and adding vit D and K.
Worse than not taking it though

would 1-2g make much of a difference with a high metabolism, and like 30g saturated fat intake, 25g+ monounsaturated fat intake? if its toxic on a per gram basis then the omega 3 capsules with 2g fat or 1g should be safer than eating cooked fatty fish like salmon which has a lot more pufa?

NextLevel_

I like his approach to diet.

Of course he is using more. There is a podcast with him from last year I believe where he said that he takes Test-P, Winstrol and something else .. can’t remember. I can provide the link for podcast if interested.

Arlen4458

Figured those on this forum into bodybuilding and weightlifting would be interested. Stan Efferding (who's vertical diet takes heavy influence from Ray Peat) revealed his stack in this instagram post: Stan "Rhino" Efferding on Instagram: “250lbs - Lack of progress pic . . Lots of SKWATZ, a few stair sprints and daily 10 minute walks. . PLENTY of steak, whole eggs and salt. .…”

cwUmQve.png

Stan is big into Ray Peat himself, also told me he read all of Peat's studies and you can see his influence in his own work (though not sure why he chooses to use krill oil)

Btw, anyone know where to source a 20% testosterone cream?
TOTAL FANTASY- Eff sells workout programs and a diet book -he wants you to think like him you can deadlift up to 800 pounds and stay jacked like him especially at his age on his diet and the above stack PLEASE

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom