Why Is My Face And Head Getting Bigger?

I'm not losing body weight, I'm not on K2, it doesn't look like cortisol moon face. The only recent change I can think of is I've started working out again.

It's not necessarily an unhealthy look. I've got good colour. It's more the size and stockiness of my face.

I look like I've been photoshopped.

Estrogen? Growth hormone from the working out?

Help.

If you are a healthy adult male without copious amounts of estrogen stunting bone growth your skull will grow well into adulthood. Women also experience skull growth and masculinization in the 40s and get very horny as well.

ShotTrue

Women also experience skull growth and masculinization in the 40s and get very horny as well.
So is your face getting wider? Sounds like you're getting positive masculine jaw growth and if the upper head is expanding a larger brain

Vitamin A has this effect on me. My face looks bigger after a few days of use. And my teeth get way less sensitive too, so I would say the effects are bone related. Less stress hormones and more androgens probably explains why you're getting these effects. Since vitamin A is known to lowers cortisol and prolactina, then I think it explains why I get these effects too.

LiveWire

Vitamin A has this effect on me. My face looks bigger after a few days of use. And my teeth get way less sensitive too, so I would say the effects are bone related. Less stress hormones and more androgens probably explains why you're getting these effects. Since vitamin A is known to lowers cortisol and prolactina, then I think it explains why I get these effects too.

So your bones i.e. your skull gets bigger in a matter of days..is what you’re saying?

milk_lover

It's well known that K2 increased the jaw and makes the face attractive. Maybe your health has started to get better and so has your CO2 levels and all those help with bone formation.

milk_lover

I wish I knew this in my 20s since I have a weak jaw. Is your mid 40s to late for this to work?
Why not? The body can adapt and adjust. Peat grew his wisdom teeth in his 40's. He also grew an inch during that time. I think that was because of DHEA but still you can see the body can change.

Luckytype

When my health crashed, and I was in severe nutrient deficits eventually my face, primarily my cheekbones grew wider and more defined.

I cannot honestly say it's always a good thing or a good indicator

baccheion

I wish I knew this in my 20s since I have a weak jaw. Is your mid 40s to late for this to work?
It's not necessarily too late. On the other hand, remodeling takes longer with age. In addition, you'd have to somehow raise HGH and hormones to levels closer to someone in their late teens to early 20s and trigger/maintain remodeling.

Maybe a higher amount of vitamin A (osteoclasts) balanced with higher amounts of D3 and K2 (osteoblasts) would accelerate remodeling. 300 IU/kg D3 and 1 mg/kg K2 MK-4 (split across 3 servings) with 3x+ as much A? Of course, add magnesium and calcium in a 1:1 ratio and a multivitamin/comprehensive-nutrient-stack. I wonder if higher amounts of K2 too aggressively kill osteoclasts, negatively affecting remodeling.

Clomid and MK-677 are associated with increased luteinizing hormone (ie, androgens) and HGH release. Something would likely be needed to normalize estrogen. There's also higher amounts of niacin, alpha-GPC, and things that lower insulin (less = more HGH). All combined with eating within a 1-6 hour window and dry fasting at other times.

HGH and DHT masculinize the lower 3rd.

If deciding to try, then would be a good time to adopt proper tongue posture (ie, mewing).

Progress can take 2-5 years. Maybe longer.

ShotTrue

When my health crashed, and I was in severe nutrient deficits eventually my face, primarily my cheekbones grew wider and more defined.

I cannot honestly say it's always a good thing or a good indicator
I doubt it's a symptom of everything
Typically for me higher test lead to wider and more expressed jaws, my jawline is fine however so I don't worry about this

ShotTrue

It's not necessarily too late. On the other hand, remodeling takes longer with age. In addition, you'd have to somehow raise HGH and hormones to levels closer to someone in their late teens to early 20s and trigger/maintain remodeling.

Maybe a higher amount of vitamin A (osteoclasts) balanced with higher amounts of D3 and K2 (osteoblasts) would accelerate remodeling. 300 IU/kg D3 and 1 mg/kg K2 MK-4 (split across 3 servings) with 3x+ as much A? Of course, add magnesium and calcium in a 1:1 ratio and a multivitamin/comprehensive-nutrient-stack. I wonder if higher amounts of K2 too aggressively kill osteoclasts, negatively affecting remodeling.

Clomid and MK-677 are associated with increased luteinizing hormone (ie, androgens) and HGH release. Something would likely be needed to normalize estrogen. There's also higher amounts of niacin, alpha-GPC, and things that lower insulin (less = more HGH). All combined with eating within a 1-6 hour window and dry fasting at other times.

HGH and DHT masculinize the lower 3rd.

If deciding to try, then would be a good time to adopt proper tongue posture (ie, mewing).

Progress can take 2-5 years. Maybe longer.
I'm really not sure fasting is ideal for hgh, does it make sense that not eating for a long time helps you grow? I've had growing pains recently and am growing taller, eating seems to always increase them

I wonder if a lot of "mewing" , jaw posture is psychological. Like the body adapts a posture that mimics mindset. Someone of high stress and learned helplessness could mouth breathe as an adaptation, for example

I like what you said about the K2, D, A. Pretty good post imo
I also think weight training would really help here, and obvious an anabolic well fed diet

ShotTrue

@Dannywharton sounds like hgh and male hormones helping to define your face which is positive. I noticed women liked me a lot with a wide jaw

So your bones i.e. your skull gets bigger in a matter of days..is what you’re saying?
It's not a big increase. My face looks more developed after a few days of using vitamin A. If a very small increase happens to all the bones in the skull, even if they don't grow much, there will be a noticeable effect visually, and also the change in angle and positioning of the face characteristics, even with very small changes can probably have an effect on how you look. The fact that my teeth feel stronger points to vitamin A doing something related to correct calcification.

baccheion

I'm really not sure fasting is ideal for hgh, does it make sense that not eating for a long time helps you grow? I've had growing pains recently and am growing taller, eating seems to always increase them

I wonder if a lot of "mewing" , jaw posture is psychological. Like the body adapts a posture that mimics mindset. Someone of high stress and learned helplessness could mouth breathe as an adaptation, for example

I like what you said about the K2, D, A. Pretty good post imo
I also think weight training would really help here, and obvious an anabolic well fed diet
How old are you? Fasting wouldn't be good if still experiencing puberty. It's not mentioned to be associated with HGH, though some is released during the fasted state, as it's said to not result in more IGF-1.

ShotTrue

How old are you? Fasting wouldn't be good if still experiencing puberty. It's not mentioned to be associated with HGH, though some is released during the fasted state, as it's said to not result in more IGF-1.
I'm 24. Ok I assumed fasting was for hgh as I read other places saying that. I recently used letrozole as started having growing pains, I'll let you in on a secret it increases growth plate stem cells and sensitivity to GH

papaya

I'm not losing body weight, I'm not on K2, it doesn't look like cortisol moon face. The only recent change I can think of is I've started working out again.

It's not necessarily an unhealthy look. I've got good colour. It's more the size and stockiness of my face.

I look like I've been photoshopped.

Estrogen? Growth hormone from the working out?

Help.
if i remember correctly, i think that has something to do with the pituitary.

baccheion

I'm 24. Ok I assumed fasting was for hgh as I read other places saying that. I recently used letrozole as started having growing pains, I'll let you in on a secret it increases growth plate stem cells and sensitivity to GH
After a quick search: it seems to be an AI. Lowering estrogen tends to result in stiffness and pain. As a result, vitamin D or DHEA is usually added. Increased osteoclast activity due to lower estrogen would need to be balanced with osteoblast activity or there'll be net bone loss.