Red Spot On Face Persisting For Months

UltraSuperior

I've had this red spot on my face for over 6 months now. I assumed it was acne and it'll go away but it just won't. I'll be stuck with it permanently if I don't do something.

My skin is highly sensitive and acne prone in general at 23(male). But this is a weird red spot that itches sometimes. See picture.

Does anyone know what it is and what I can do? I'd feel a bit silly going to the GP for this.

I don't know if it's related but it popped up when I started taking multiple grams of vit C daily (ascorbic acid).

Attachments

• IMG_20190519_112838.jpg
    IMG_20190519_112838.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 47

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Check in with your local spa or beauty store. An esthetician can inspect it for you.

OP
UltraSuperior

UltraSuperior

Check in with your local spa or beauty store. An esthetician can inspect it for you.

I wouldn't know where to find this or how to look for a "beauty store". Might as well just go to a dr. then or not?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
You can go to the doctor but it might be easier to check with a female friend for the closest spa. Just Google facial spa otherwise.

Low copper perhaps? Vitamin c can drove copper down quite quickly. As can fructose. My skin always looks a lot better when i have decent amounts of copper in my diet.

OP
UltraSuperior

UltraSuperior

Low copper perhaps? Vitamin c can drove copper down quite quickly. As can fructose. My skin always looks a lot better when i have decent amounts of copper in my diet.

Interesting. Definitely possible. I'll try eating some nuts and dark chocolate but doubt it'll disappear.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals