How Androgenic Is Exemestane?

Rand56

I have never experienced liver pains. I thought I saw elevated pituitary hormones ,but I am not sure about that anymore !

I am now using EXE 2-3 times a week and so far dont get any bad sides.

What mg dosing are you taking each one of those 2-3 times per week? I've found out this is some really powerful stuff. I believe I started out taking too much. Took 12.5 mg's for the first couple days, and then backed that down to 6.25 mg's each day for about 5 more days. I didn't feel right and felt more fatigued and more depressed. Stopped taking it now and its been 5 days since I stopped taking it. Also had some strange pains I've never had in these areas before. Upper right arm and my left shoulder, and that was without any physical stress. Those pains are gone now and I can't think of anything else I may have done, so I'm contributing that to the exemastane. I'm going to lay off of it for a couple more days, then start back up, but only do half of 6.25 mgs twice a week and see how that goes.

Mauritio

What mg dosing are you taking each one of those 2-3 times per week? I've found out this is some really powerful stuff. I believe I started out taking too much. Took 12.5 mg's for the first couple days, and then backed that down to 6.25 mg's each day for about 5 more days. I didn't feel right and felt more fatigued and more depressed. Stopped taking it now and its been 5 days since I stopped taking it. Also had some strange pains I've never had in these areas before. Upper right arm and my left shoulder, and that was without any physical stress. Those pains are gone now and I can't think of anything else I may have done, so I'm contributing that to the exemastane. I'm going to lay off of it for a couple more days, then start back up, but only do half of 6.25 mgs twice a week and see how that goes.
Remember that EXE is powerfully lowering cortisol, at least thats what I have experienced the first days I took it. It made me incredibly tired which makes sense ...
If thyroid function isn't there to pick you up when cortisol is being lowered you feel pretty down. It made me able to take a higher thyroid dose and even without thyroid I now feel fine when taking EXE .
I take 3-5 mg it still make me a bit tired but nothing drastic , definitely see higher testosterone symptoms and lower estrogen.
I think 12,5mg is too much.

Rand56

Remember that EXE is powerfully lowering cortisol, at least thats what I have experienced the first days I took it. It made me incredibly tired which makes sense ...
If thyroid function isn't there to pick you up when cortisol is being lowered you feel pretty down. It made me able to take a higher thyroid dose and even without thyroid I now feel fine when taking EXE .
I take 3-5 mg it still make me a bit tired but nothing drastic , definitely see higher testosterone symptoms and lower estrogen.
I think 12,5mg is too much.

Thanks for your response and I hear what you're saying about it lowering cortisol. No doubt my thyroid is not optimal, and I'm trying to address this "again", lol.

Mauritio

Thanks for your response and I hear what you're saying about it lowering cortisol. No doubt my thyroid is not optimal, and I'm trying to address this "again", lol.
Yeah , no prob. Do you still take it atm ? Also make sure to supplement pregnenolone with it.

Rand56

Yeah , no prob. Do you still take it atm ? Also make sure to supplement pregnenolone with it.

Like I said, I'm going to start taking it again in a couple more days, at the lower dosage, and yes I was taking some StessNon drops with it, albeit low dose.

OP
T

TheBeard

that shouldnt have happend to be sure, where did you source it? if its a research liquid for example its hard to say whats really inside of that bottle

Pfizer Aromasin from the pharmacy

OP
T

TheBeard

I asked him this once and he said that exemestane is liver protective and referenced study.
But your results are concerning to say the least....
Did you take anything else that could have raised your liver enzymes?

I would love to see that study, because all those I’ve seen display cases of liver injuries

Mauritio

I would love to see that study, because all those I’ve seen display cases of liver injuries
Oh can you pull them up ? We can try to compare them and see if it's really worth supplementing Exe ...

Mauritio

OP
T

TheBeard

Okay , not a really convincing thing. It is n=1 ,which really does not mean much. And she is also taking naproxen which has liver issues listed as the first side effect on wikipedia. Nevertheless I thank you for posting this. It is always good to keep in mind!

And a study on rats means how much when it comes to humans?

Mauritio

And a study on rats means how much when it comes to humans?
It usually means a lot , thats why most studies are done with mice or rats . Not just because humans wouldnt want to do /take certain things ,but because it's somewhat projectable onto humans.

Slaspa

Does someone still take exemestane and what do you have for results?

I've been taking 6.5mg daily for the last 2 weeks and I took 6.5mg EOD 2 weeks before that. I added Cabergoline at 0.25mg twice a week at the same time I started Pfizer Exemestane.

Defibron half the daily dose.

Gonadin 8 drops before bed.

StressNon (6drops topical) , Kuinone (scrotum) , Androsterone (2-6 drops daily), 11-keto DHT (2-6 drops daily) and 2 drops of Tyromix a day.

1000mg Tribulus Terrestris a day.

I'll do bloods in 10days.

Andman

Does someone still take exemestane and what do you have for results?

I've been taking 6.5mg daily for the last 2 weeks and I took 6.5mg EOD 2 weeks before that. I added Cabergoline at 0.25mg twice a week at the same time I started Pfizer Exemestane.

Defibron half the daily dose.

Gonadin 8 drops before bed.

StressNon (6drops topical) , Kuinone (scrotum) , Androsterone (2-6 drops daily), 11-keto DHT (2-6 drops daily) and 2 drops of Tyromix a day.

1000mg Tribulus Terrestris a day.

I'll do bloods in 10days.

I take it very occasionally if i feel my estrogen is creeping up (based on symptoms only tho)

looking forward to your lab results, much appreciated

OP
T

TheBeard

I experience crazy high libido for 2 days after taking 25mg exemestane.

However, any dose of Androsterone shuts my libido, althoughit’s structurally similar to Exemestane. I don’t understand why.

Same for DHT at any dose, kills my libido

OP
T

TheBeard

I actually realized it’s similar to Androstenedione, not Androsterone.

I’m going to make myself an Androstenedione cream

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals