Satellite

Yes, and that should be your typical diet anyways if you want to lose weight.

Could you expand on what you mean by "weight" a bit, please?
For example, if one wanted to lose weight, they could merely cut off a leg or two haha
Do you mean fat mass?
Muscle mass?
Organ size?
Any and all mass?

I didn't specify before, but I am looking at this from a physique/fitness perspective in addition to general health.
Trying to figure out how to place this in my routine.
I typically take something to increase insulin sensitivity, because I know anti-diabetic is good.
But these fancy words like respiration and oxidation are confusing my steroid brain lol.

I like to do 10 day bulks with overeating like sumo wrestler to build followed by 4 days of undereating to destroy/replace and keep fat in check.
For those 4 days I keep carbs/insulin low, and stimulation/metabolism high.
But also, sometimes I do prolonged undereating if I want to decrease muscle mass too.
Too much mass becomes a burden to maintain and I get tired of it.

So the only time I really eat many carbs and want to boost insulin is when I am overfeeding.
So I should only use pyrucet for those 10 days?
Then stop when I want to oxidize fat to see my abs?
Or will this also help with metabolism during my 4 day cuts?

Thanks in advance, you're a beautie.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could you expand on what you mean by "weight" a bit, please?
For example, if one wanted to lose weight, they could merely cut off a leg or two haha
Do you mean fat mass?
Muscle mass?
Organ size?
Any and all mass?

I didn't specify before, but I am looking at this from a physique/fitness perspective in addition to general health.
Trying to figure out how to place this in my routine.
I typically take something to increase insulin sensitivity, because I know anti-diabetic is good.
But these fancy words like respiration and oxidation are confusing my steroid brain lol.

I like to do 10 day bulks with overeating like sumo wrestler to build followed by 4 days of undereating to destroy/replace and keep fat in check.
For those 4 days I keep carbs/insulin low, and stimulation/metabolism high.
But also, sometimes I do prolonged undereating if I want to decrease muscle mass too.
Too much mass becomes a burden to maintain and I get tired of it.

So the only time I really eat many carbs and want to boost insulin is when I am overfeeding.
So I should only use pyrucet for those 10 days?
Then stop when I want to oxidize fat to see my abs?
Or will this also help with metabolism during my 4 day cuts?

Thanks in advance, you're a beautie.

Peat must have written about a hundred times and it must have come up here another hundred times. Keeping fat intake below 15% is typically needed to ensure proper fat loss. Why would I ever suggest somebody lose muscle mass, considering it is the main factor determining RMR??

Satellite

That is not what I meant but never mind I don't feel like explaining it.
I will just give it a try and find out myself.
Thank you for your time.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Just got my pyrucet today and going to take some before my hill sprints. Hoping it improves utilization of glucose. Taken plenty of carbs before hand.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Has anyone else noticed pain in the hands/wrist from this product? At first I thought it was just coincidental but I took a break from it and when I started it again the pain returned.

Any ideas on what that could be about? Lol other than that I like it I think. The taste is abhorrent though

I noticed this when I consumed without sufficient sugar/carbs. Make sure you're getting enough as it greatly increases the bodies need for sugar.

peterh

Is this safe to take for an extended period, say 20 drops orally daily for a few weeks? I ask because @haidut initial post mentioned that GSH levels could be reduced to zero after 3-4 days of use. Should we cycle it like some other supplements? Perhaps every other day?

Last edited:

peterh

Never mind, I found out that a similar question has already been asked on this thread.

aquaman

Is this safe to take for an extended period, say 20 drops orally daily for a few weeks? I ask because @haidut initial post mentioned that GSH levels could be reduced to zero after 3-4 days of use. Should we cycle it like some other supplements? Perhaps every other day?

I’ve taken pyrucet a few times. 4-5 drops is way enough. Helps with glucose control. 20 drops sounds terrifying. Go slow, bro. More is not better.

Ingenol

Never mind, I found out that a similar question has already been asked on this thread.

Could you link or quote it please? I can't seem to find it and too am interested in whether this should be cycled.

peterh

Could you link or quote it please? I can't seem to find it and too am interested in whether this should be cycled.

The discussion about GSH levels is on page 6 of this thread (I don't know how to link it directly).

They don't mention cycling though.

My brief experience has been mostly positive so far. I took 20 drops orally for three days and it did provide an overall feeling of relaxation. Breathing was somewhat improved. Bowel movements were great and more frequent. Sleep is also deeper, though still not perfect for me (could just take more time). I noticed less fatigue in muscles when walking outside. However, I'm not comfortable continuing on this high dose anymore. I get a strange feeling in my hands, feet and calves when I don't eat enough (it definitely raises appetite for sugar/starch and lowers desire for fat). Furthermore, I'd prefer to take it topically in the future (to help it spread throughout the body).

Overall, it seems to be a great supplement. I'll take a break for a couple of days and then start at a lower daily dose of 4-5 drops topically on wrists).

peterh

I’ve taken pyrucet a few times. 4-5 drops is way enough. Helps with glucose control. 20 drops sounds terrifying. Go slow, bro. More is not better.

I agree, probably got a little carried away with it all. Will definitely lower the dose going forward.

Lol I’ve done up to 60 drops a day and didn’t have any terrible side effects. But someone else had calculated the ld50 and it was far above that

peterh

Lol I’ve done up to 60 drops a day and didn’t have any terrible side effects. But someone else had calculated the ld50 and it was far above that

How long were you taking it for? Orally or topically? Did you notice anything positive/negative?

Soren

Forum Supporter
I don't know if this study has been posted here but in relation to Pyruvate and Parkinson's disease I found this,

Impaired oxidative decarboxylation of pyruvate in fibroblasts from patients with Parkinson's disease.

"Whether or not a reported deficiency in brain mitochondrial complex I activity in Parkinson's disease represents a defect encompassing other organs or tissues has been a source of some controversy. We have examined mitochondrial respiration in fibroblasts from patients with Parkinson's disease by measuring the oxidative decarboxylation of [2-14C]pyruvate and [1,4-14C]succinate. We report that oxidation of pyruvate but not succinate was significantly reduced in fibroblasts from Parkinson patients when compared to healthy controls. These observations support the view that a widespread deficit in mitochondrial respiration exists in Parkinson's disease. Fibroblast cultures, moreover, are a source of affected proliferating cells, which can be used for in vitro studies of the nature of the respiratory defect and for testing of pharmacological interventions to correct the deficiency."

TripleOG

10 drops/day for two days so far. Early report is significant digestive "soothing" and improved gut motility. Have been inhaling carbs like its The Last Supper.

Biggest sign that this is doing something is my improved sleep. Lately, I've been waking up at 2-3am if I go to bed too early (9-10pm). Last night I fell asleep at 9pm and woke today at 6am without interruption and felt very well rested. Worked out yesterday too, so the probability of interrupted sleep was increased. Good stuff.

Texon

@haidut What is interesting is that cancer cells already produce a high ROS, I would say from lipid oxidation since I do not think you produce ROS from glucose oxidation but temper it with high GSH to keep ROS at a slightly high level for signaling. I think you can see my argument for not taking external antioxidents. How does Pryucet work if it lowers both FAO and GSH? Where would the high ROS come from? Other than Chemo in my case.
@Rah @Amazoniac Obi-wan IIRC from another thread, you were going to try Panacur C? If so, how is this going for you? Rah, have you seen this yet? https://www.mycancerstory.rocks

Recently the Mebendazole pill that used to cost $3/pill now costs $500/pill or $350/pill with a "Good Rx" discount. Hope the same does not happen with Febenzadole/Panacure C.

Obi-wan

@Rah @Amazoniac Obi-wan IIRC from another thread, you were going to try Panacur C? If so, how is this going for you? Rah, have you seen this yet? https://www.mycancerstory.rocks

Recently the Mebendazole pill that used to cost $3/pill now costs $500/pill or $350/pill with a "Good Rx" discount. Hope the same does not happen with Febenzadole/Panacure C.

I have been doing Fenbendazole (Panacur C) for 6 weeks now along with chemo. Was doing 3 days on/ 4 days off but switched to daily 12 days ago. Panacur C is a dog dewormer with interesting anticancer properties and several studies show it as a repurposing drug. Since it is marketed for animal use by Merck I think the price will stay the same. Mebendazole is marketed as a human dewormer. Both products are very similar. PSA was still high 3 weeks ago but I feel better other than the week after chemo.

Philomath

View attachment 12430

As an advanced prostate cancer patient I have been on androgen deprivation therapy for the last two years. PSA started going up again so now I have started Chemo. I meet with Sam Denmeade at John Hopkins in Maryland to see if I could get on his RESTORE trial. He said my PSA was to high and strongly recommended Chemo to get the PSA down. THIS redox status makes total sense to me now. Unfortunately I have been using various antioxidants thinking they were good for me (believe me a lot of supplements act like antioxidants). Anyone with cancer should stop using all antioxidants immediately. Chemo creates high ROS but the cancer cell creates high GSH. Now using Pyrucet along with Chemo to keep ROS high and GSH low. No oral antioxidant supplementation![/QUOTE
I have been doing Fenbendazole (Panacur C) for 6 weeks now along with chemo. Was doing 3 days on/ 4 days off but switched to daily 12 days ago. Panacur C is a dog dewormer with interesting anticancer properties and several studies show it as a repurposing drug. Since it is marketed for animal use by Merck I think the price will stay the same. Mebendazole is marketed as a human dewormer. Both products are very similar. PSA was still high 3 weeks ago but I feel better other than the week after chemo.
what made you switch to daily? I’ve been doing the 3 days on, 4 off for three weeks. No noticeable change - but I don’t check PSA’s or get Pet scans...yet