Assange Arrested And Facing Extradition

Will you still support Trump if he doesn't advocate for a fair treatment of Assange?

• Yes

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Netflix should run a show loosely based on Wikileaks and Assange, and corruption, intrigue, and assasination. LOL
Only if Netflix wants its head delivered on a platter to Amazon Prime?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Is Sharia Law better than our current Zionist wolves in sheep clothing? Or are they just as controlled by Zionist and Freemasonic masters?

Blind Lady Justice isn't my any stretch if imagination blind, and she has all her orifices sore from Zionist debauchery.

haidut

Forum Supporter
We're powerless.

Frankly, I am surprised he is still alive. The cabal has nothing to gain from his trial in the US. They just want him dead as a warning to any future "Assanges" in the making, and were doing everything possible to kill him through stress in the UK prison. I suspect he will die of "natural causes" while in US custody simply because the elite have everything to lose from putting a journalist on a very public trial for non-existent "crimes" and for the entire world to see. It could also be an elaborate plot to save face by getting him to the US and then having him "miraculously" acquitted or a mistrial declared due to lack of evidence, and then the message will be "you see, nothing to fear being deported to the US. even the federal govt here is not above the law". Personally, I have not seen any serious evidence against him being discussed publicly, but maybe most of it has probably not been released yet. And if the US govt uses the "national security privilege" trick again to convict him without making the evidence public, then I'd say it erases any remaining faint vestige of "law and order" in the Western world...

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Frankly, I am surprised he is still alive. The cabal has nothing to gain from his trial in the US. They just want him dead as a warning to any future "Assanges" in the making, and were doing everything possible to kill him through stress in the UK prison. I suspect he will die of "natural causes" while in US custody simply because the elite have everything to lose from putting a journalist on a very public trial for non-existent "crimes" and for the entire world to see. It could also be an elaborate plot to save face by getting him to the US and then having him "miraculously" acquitted or a mistrial declared due to lack of evidence, and then the message will be "you see, nothing to fear being deported to the US. even the federal govt here is not above the law". Personally, I have not seen any serious evidence against him being discussed publicly, but maybe most of it has probably not been released yet. And if the US govt uses the "national security privilege" trick again to convict him without making the evidence public, then I'd say it erases any remaining faint vestige of "law and order" in the Western world...
I don't know what spectator sport you follow. More likely it's soccer. But whatever it is, it is like watching one where you know the referees and sports officials rig the game and you are resigned to the outcome.

We are resigned to being spectators in one thing we should be able to participate in but because our hands are tied we really can't because it's a sham.

At least we are no longer ostriches and waking up and realizing more than ever we can find conspiracy realists among us who have started questioning what we used to take for granted as factual.

A Pandora's box had opened up for our masters. They are no longer Patrician do gooder philanthropists and savants, but narrative spinners.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

P

Peatness

Campaign to oppose extradition of Julian Assange to the USA

EDM (Early Day Motion) 1177: tabled on 25 April 2022

Tabled in the 2021-22 session.

This motion has been signed by 21 Members. It has not yet had any amendments submitted.

1651160797400.png

OP
yerrag

yerrag

As I watched the film Europa on bitchute, a 12 hour long documentary on the parasitic rotting of civilization by Talmudists (I used to call them Zionist), I am beset with a more depressed outlook for mankind. I can't see how Assange would find any chance for finding justice. There are no Hail Mary's. I cannot even understand how Snowden could find refuge in Russia, the land where 66 million ethnic white Russians were extinguished by Talmudist, Bolshevik, communists, and how Putin could be even on the side of Christianity. Nor do I think China is really an adversary of the Talmudist New World Order. They are spawned off Bolveshism, which is entirely Talmudist.

The USA and Britain are accomplices of Russia, and FDR, Churchill, and Stalin implemented and covered up the murder of 9 - 15 million ethnic Germans after Germany was defeated. And the victors invented the Holocaust to blame Hitler for the genocide they have themselves been carrying out. Hitler was actually a great leader who stood up with his countrymen Germans to keep Stalin and his horde of murdering Talmudists from conquering the entire continent of Europe. Hitler lost the war, and now I can understand why Europe is going to the dogs. It is by design to destroy the white race and his culture and religion. The United Nations is Talmudist as well as the European Union. The WHO and NATO and the IMF as well.

There is no hope for Assange. I wish I could say otherwise.

Please watch Europa. I do not know if the many Germans and a few Russians in this forum know of the scale of the injustice done unto them by the Talmudists, and I don't know if everyone here knows about the decay worldwide brought about by cultural Marxism brought upon us by the Talmudist's control of higher education and its downstream repercussions, but it's very important to view this film and spread it. It connects the dots for us who have a knowledge of events past and present that differs from the mainstream media account.

Please watch Europa and as you watch you will understand why the world is as it is, paralyzed by the parasitism espoused by Talmudists, from which Freemasonry and the Jesuits came from. You are viewed as cattle by them. Just as you don't have any guilt when you eat a cow or pig or chicken, Talmudists have no guilt when it is you that they are slaughtering. For you are an object for their pleasure or whims, as they consider themselves the superior race, and the rest, called Gentiles, can be genocided at will.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/q1XawlzrIiK0/

It's 12 hours long. Stop watching any other video and finish watching this first. You must know this.

P

Peatness

Lollipop2

Is Assange still alive? I vaguely remembered he wasn’t doing well. I can be completely misremembering.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals