Drinking Copper From Copper Vessels

TreasureVibe

Has anyone heard about the practice of drinking water from copper vessels like they do in India and is this form of copper a bioavailable form?

Thank you

Inaut

I have an uncoated copper mug that i used to use. I’d leave water in it over night and drink upon rising in the morning. Didn’t notice much benefit but could certainly taste the copper in the water. It’s an effective way of getting elemental copper

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I have an uncoated copper mug that i used to use. I’d leave water in it over night and drink upon rising in the morning. Didn’t notice much benefit but could certainly taste the copper in the water. It’s an effective way of getting elemental copper
Is this not the oxidative form of copper though? See following video for differences between oxidative and bioavailable:

BigChad

Has anyone heard about the practice of drinking water from copper vessels like they do in India and is this form of copper a bioavailable form?

Thank you

it should be the same as copper via supplements or even worse? I'm not sure what form it would be drinking the copper from the mug but I'd imagine copper amino acid chelates like copper bisglycinate would more closely match the copper in liver? What form of copper is in liver anyway.
Also you need vitamin A to create ceruloplasmin to properly bind and use the copper, without vitamin A you could get copper toxicity symptoms. Seems even beta carotene could work for this since spinach has both beta carotene and copper.

With leaving copper in the mug overnight, it may not give you much copper.

Dutchie

Coincidentally I bought a copper bottle 3 days ago.
Everyday I drank a little from it after leaving the water overnight.
Around the same time I also started to crave chocolate/cocoa powder, so I don't know if the two are related...

Inaut

RO water seems to hold more copper if left for a while. Maybe because the of pH?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals