The Law & Order Admin
Forum is back up. :hattip

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am aware of the issue with the forum right now. The problem has been located and I am working on the fix. Thank you for your patience.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fixed. :hattip

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's that time of the year again and our Content Delivery Network(CDN) bill is due. It cost $49 for a full year. Basically what a CDN does is it has a ton of servers located all around the world and it hosts parts of the forum on it. This way, the forum is served out fast all around the world. We have been using KeyCDN for a few years now and they are really great.

Please contact me if you would like to take care of it. You would be paying directly to KeyCDN.

:hattip

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's that time of the year again and our Content Delivery Network(CDN) bill is due. It cost $49 for a full year. Basically what a CDN does is it has a ton of servers located all around the world and it hosts parts of the forum on it. This way, the forum is served out fast all around the world. We have been using KeyCDN for a few years now and they are really great.

Please contact me if you would like to take care of it. You would be paying directly to KeyCDN.

:hattip
Covered. :hattip

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Doing some server upgrades over the next 24 hours so we might experience a hiccup or two. No worries. :happy:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ray Peat Forum back in action. Had a couple hiccups on upgrades but that does happen. Could have a hiccup here and there till things are totally smoothed over. No worries, we got this. :cool:

ddjd

when i click on "see all threads/content" it no longer works

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Scheduled Server maintenance this Saturday the 30th of November 2019. We will be going upgrading server software, hardware, etc and will be going offline for a couple hours. Not sure the exact time yet, but the forum will be down for a couple hours. If I get an exact time I will update. :hattip

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
We will be performing server upgrades Sunday June 7th at 9pm eastern standard time. Probably will take around 30 minutes or so. Could be longer, could be less. No worries, we will be back and better then ever. :D