Benzodiazepines Are The New Wave Of Ppi Drugs

Barry Obummer

Maybe... Wat negative effects do you get from THC? Why are you suspicious of niacinamide?

Maybe... Wat negative effects do you get from THC? Why are you suspicious of niacinamide?

Slowed digestion, bloating, and gut inflammation.

I always react great to niacinamide initially for a few hours or a day but each time I eventually crash and feel really bad for a few days after.

Makrosky

Try 3g - 5g glycine with 10mg - 30mg pregnenolone. You will see that alprazolam can also be made to look like a joke :) Inosine and niacinamide are functional benzodiazepines and if taken in high enough doses actually bind to the "receptor" as full agonists and can displace even alprazolam from binding. The displacement probably wont happen unless you are taking 4g+ niacinamide in a single dose, which is probably not advisable, but combining 1g niacinamide with say 1g inosine will achieve the same effect pretty safely.

Wow, thanks haidut for the tips!! I didn't know about inosine.

New idealabs supplement : Pregna-gli-zam : 3g glycine + 20mg pregnanolone sublingual -joke-

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow, thanks haidut for the tips!! I didn't know about inosine.

New idealabs supplement : Pregna-gli-zam : 3g glycine + 20mg pregnanolone sublingual -joke-

Actually, I have an inosine supplement in the works. There won't be pregnenolone in it though :):

Fractality

Actually, I have an inosine supplement in the works. There won't be pregnenolone in it though :)

I'm sure like MBoyd above, I would jump all over this. Alprazolam works wonders for me. I do already use glycine/niacinamide/taurine/phenibut. Those allow me to "cycle" the alprazolam.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Did you change your mind on this?

Partially yes, since I am getting closer to releasing the ATP supplement and it seems to do everything inosine does and then some.

meatbag

Partially yes, since I am getting closer to releasing the ATP supplement and it seems to do everything inosine does and then some.

:eek:

Nice:singing: Any results regrowing peacock feathers?

Also do you think ATP would perhaps be a better anti-anxiety and anti-depressent than inosine and pregnenolone?

Last edited:

Waynish

Actually, I have an inosine supplement in the works. There won't be pregnenolone in it though :):

Curious what happened to this. Also, I've not heard of people tapering off of benzo like lorazepam with niacinamide - but it sounds like it might be effective, thoughts?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Jonas Miles

Try 3g - 5g glycine with 10mg - 30mg pregnenolone. You will see that alprazolam can also be made to look like a joke :): Inosine and niacinamide are functional benzodiazepines and if taken in high enough doses actually bind to the "receptor" as full agonists and can displace even alprazolam from binding. The displacement probably wont happen unless you are taking 4g+ niacinamide in a single dose, which is probably not advisable, but combining 1g niacinamide with say 1g inosine will achieve the same effect pretty safely.

Circling way back to this post to ask if this is still something you'd recommend for a benzo-like result. Also curious if you mean that one ought to take the glycine and the pregnenolone together?

Interesting to me that this might work (I know nothing about any of this stuff, really) just because I feel like sleeping troubles are one of the few complaints about pregnenolone so interesting to see it as part of a relaxation treatment here though I have also stumbled upon what you'd posted about preg being anti-cortisol.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Circling way back to this post to ask if this is still something you'd recommend for a benzo-like result. Also curious if you mean that one ought to take the glycine and the pregnenolone together?

Interesting to me that this might work (I know nothing about any of this stuff, really) just because I feel like sleeping troubles are one of the few complaints about pregnenolone so interesting to see it as part of a relaxation treatment here though I have also stumbled upon what you'd posted about preg being anti-cortisol.

As far as I am aware these properties of niacinamide/inosine have not changed, so if the goal is to mimic benzo drugs then I'd say yes.

Jonas Miles

As far as I am aware these properties of niacinamide/inosine have not changed, so if the goal is to mimic benzo drugs then I'd say yes.

Thank you for the reply. How does the niacinamide/inosine combo compare to the glycine/pregnenolone combo?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you for the reply. How does the niacinamide/inosine combo compare to the glycine/pregnenolone combo?

I think niacinamide/inosine are closer in terms of pharmacology to the benzos than glycine/pregnenolone but it does not hurt to combine them and see which combination of 2 from the 4 chemicals works best for you. Maybe even one would be enough. No ideal combo for everybody so you'd have to try.

Judd Crane

Try 3g - 5g glycine with 10mg - 30mg pregnenolone. You will see that alprazolam can also be made to look like a joke :): Inosine and niacinamide are functional benzodiazepines and if taken in high enough doses actually bind to the "receptor" as full agonists and can displace even alprazolam from binding. The displacement probably wont happen unless you are taking 4g+ niacinamide in a single dose, which is probably not advisable, but combining 1g niacinamide with say 1g inosine will achieve the same effect pretty safely.
Is there any danger in the interaction between inosine/niacinamide and benzos? Or are they simply crowding out the benzodiazepines from the receptor?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals