Co2 Dry Bath Machine

Beastmode

I've been trying to find a place that has some kind of CO2 bath devices.

I don't think Peat would approve of the Ozone therapy as he's mentioned that it can turn toxic quite fast if used too much.

OP
M

mimmo123

I think that first one the Ozone is optional can just use the co2

OP
M

mimmo123

I havent found any spa in the USA that do it. you can do it in your bath tub at home though

Cellulite and Carbon Dioxide Bath – Naturopathic Doctor News and Review

The Nauheim baths attracted many, including Franklin Roosevelt, who as a young boy visited the Bad-Nauheims several times, accompanying his father who suffered from heart disease. Since few could afford the long travel to Europe, artificial Nauheim baths in America were designed to replicate the benefits found at those in Germany. These effervescent baths were administered in bathtubs with water that was charged with saline substances and carbon dioxide gas. To produce the carbon dioxide gas in the bath, it is necessary that an acid come in contact with an alkaline carbonate, setting free the carbon dioxide; or salines may be dissolved in the water and the carbon dioxide added from a generator (Abbott, 1911).

The ingenuity of early doctors to simulate a successful protocol in America was remarkable. Many formulas surfaced and many methods were utilized to administer the bath (Abbott, 1911; Kellogg, 1903; Pope, 1909; Dieffenbach, 1909). An example of a “very complete and satisfactory formula” is the following:

• Sodium carbonate: 1½lb
  • Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda): ½lb
  • Calcium chloride: 3lb
  • Sodium chloride: 2lb
  • Sodium bisulphate: 1lb

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals