Lisuride And Libido

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I was curious if any one has tried Lisuride and experienced increased libido? I started this just yesterday and already have seen improvement. I didn't expect such rapid results in this area especially since I'm only taking a half tablet which is 0.1mg. Wow what a pleasant surprise. :D

jaguar43

Yes, it works well. Its one of the safer ergot derivatives.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
After 10 days of 0.1mg lisuride I have noticed even more stable temps and continued enhanced libido. The libido increased immediately but did not continue to increase after the first day, it just stayed at that improved level. I haven't had any negative side effects. The two sources I know of are mexmeds4you.com and medicinesmexico.com. It goes by various names such as: lisurida, dopergin, hidrogen maleate lisuride on these sites. Hopefully that helps.

Raypmom

@Blossom

I recently started to experience low libido. It's very new to me & I've never experienced it except from when I was pregnant. Now strictly on a metabolic all enhancing diet and unable to have OJ & fruit juices because of a very sensitive stomache/low acid etc. Baking soda doesn't help either. I've tried many different OJ's. Not much access to tropical safe fruit. I'm mostly liver, low fat milk, pastured eggs, sugar, gelatin, coconut oil, salt, occasional grasfed beef. Want to experience with ^^^ any thoughts on how to take it or doses? Thank you! I would love to fix the issue through diet, but don't know how. :/

Raypmom

Wow! This product is $60 dollars. Now I really wish there is a way to fix it with diet. I've noticed a little increase on days that I workout ? Any thoughts on that...

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Haidut has come up with a supplement formula you could try that may work along the same lines as lisuride. He doesn't sell it but you can buy the individual supplements which are: 1500 mg tyrosine, 1500 mg phenylalanine and 5 g BCAA. I know when I've taken just the BCAA they really have a warming effect. Sorry it took so long to reply, I was out of town for a couple weeks.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Blossom said:
Haidut has come up with a supplement formula you could try that may work along the same lines as lisuride. He doesn't sell it but you can buy the individual supplements which are: 1500 mg tyrosine, 1500 mg phenylalanine and 5 g BCAA. I know when I've taken just the BCAA they really have a warming effect. Sorry it took so long to reply, I was out of town for a couple weeks.

Lowering serotonin does seem to be a legitimate way of raising libido for BOTH sexes, confirming Ray's views once again. There is a female libido drug, which FDA blocked:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flibanserin

You can get it from Europe, but more importantly, its mechanism of action is very similar to lisuride:

"...Flibanserin is a 5-HT1A receptor agonist and 5-HT2A receptor antagonist that had initially been investigated as an antidepressant."

Lisuride is also reported as agonist for 5-HT1 and antagonist for 5-HT2. There is consensus that the libido enhancement comes antagonism of the 5-HT2 "receptor". Other drugs that are well known antagonists of 5-HT2 are cyproheptadine and LSD. Cyproheptadine is known to improve libido in both men and women taking SSRI (i.e. people with high serotonin). It is also much cheaper than lisuride and has less s"tigma" within the traditional medical circles since it is not related to an illegal drug like LSD. Check out its Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproheptadine

That being said, a number of people on this forum and Peatarian.com reported huge boost in libido from taking the BCAA combo Blossom mentioned in her post. If the supplements are clear then I think that would a preferable way to lower serotonin rather than take any drugs, even something as safe as cyproheptadine.
Finally, dopamine agonists have also been known to increase libido. Search Google for "pramipexole libido" to learn more. I think pretty much any dopamine agonist would have some effect on libido, but again, lowering serotonin is the preferred way.
I hope that helps.

Philomath

Looks like those are 2mg tabs (dopergin) Are you splitting each one into tenths of a tab? or 20 at .1mg? How the heck do you do that :?

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Philomath said:
Looks like those are 2mg tabs (dopergin) Are you splitting each one into tenths of a tab? or 20 at .1mg? How the heck do you do that :?
The ones I took were 0.2mg per pill.

Philomath

That must have been a typo. I checked another site and they're pills were .2 mg.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I saw it on a website once that listed it as 2 mg instead of 0.2 mg but the picture of the package looked the same so it probably was a typo.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Ho

How did Lisuride play out for you.
I’ve taken it off and on for years for my prolactinoma and it works great for me. I’m currently off of it since late summer and hopefully won’t need it anymore. It can definitely raise libido so proceed with caution.

Eberhardt

Help! I need some feedback here. Usually my libido is excellent with very satisfying "endings". After I tried Lisuride just checking it out for its many purported benefits I really completly wrecked my libido. All things are down. No drive, low endurance, shitty finishing!! whats going on??! anyone?? Hope this weres of as it was just yesterday I tried it. No doubt it was the Lisuride as I felt it after 10 minutes and the feeling doesnt go away . How do I counteract it?? what's going on?? maybe hard to say but anything to get it back. @haidut @ecstatichamster ? ps lont time peater and no previous trouble with this.

mrchibbs

Help! I need some feedback here. Usually my libido is excellent with very satisfying "endings". After I tried Lisuride just checking it out for its many purported benefits I really completly wrecked my libido. All things are down. No drive, low endurance, shitty finishing!! whats going on??! anyone?? Hope this weres of as it was just yesterday I tried it. No doubt it was the Lisuride as I felt it after 10 minutes and the feeling doesnt go away . How do I counteract it?? what's going on?? maybe hard to say but anything to get it back. @haidut @ecstatichamster ? ps lont time peater and no previous trouble with this.

Just chill. None of the substances recommended here are dangerous meds, if it is indeed the lisuride, the effects will subside. What were you taking the lisuride for? Did you research the dosage?

To me, the effects you're seeing indicate that your libido was probably high not for the right reasons (i.e driven by estrogen and not thyroid) and the lisuride, being such a potent anti-stress substance, has probably changed altered the physiological state temporarily.

Don't worry, if anything, lisuride is known to have the opposite effect on libido.

Stimulating Effects of Lisuride on Masculine Sexual Behavior of Rats - PubMed

Eberhardt

@mrchibbs Thanks for the reply I hope you are right. I doubt that the libido was high for the wrong reasons as it has increasingly worked well even if it was never to bad over the last ten years. Ac cording to Peat and I think also Haidut that will be accompanied by the sex beeing less satisfactory and the orgasms week. I have had none of those expericences and also I am usually warm (stable 36.8 to 37.2) with about 70 pulse rate. the pulse rate also fell by about 10 beats or more. I did only take it to test it as Iam always looking for improvement possibilites and do suffer from stress. I am considering if it might be some serotnergic effect as I found some reserarch indicating a possible serotonergic effect. Also I have felt less stress-recilient last 24 hours making me more uncomfortable about the problem. Did not expect this at all as I read about the possible libidoenhancing effects. BUT I hope you are right and it wears of. I have a strong adverse effect to Progesterone and that I have never been able to wait out to were off (extremely stressed, rapid heartbeat and problably a lot of estrogen conversion, also unable to sleep properly) and that has only been able to be reversed by a combo of adamantane and peptide bioregulators. I am not on a lot of stuff daily though. Mainly regulating through diet.

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs Thanks for the reply I hope you are right. I doubt that the libido was high for the wrong reasons as it has increasingly worked well even if it was never to bad over the last ten years. Ac cording to Peat and I think also Haidut that will be accompanied by the sex beeing less satisfactory and the orgasms week. I have had none of those expericences and also I am usually warm (stable 36.8 to 37.2) with about 70 pulse rate. the pulse rate also fell by about 10 beats or more. I did only take it to test it as Iam always looking for improvement possibilites and do suffer from stress. I am considering if it might be some serotnergic effect as I found some reserarch indicating a possible serotonergic effect. Also I have felt less stress-recilient last 24 hours making me more uncomfortable about the problem. Did not expect this at all as I read about the possible libidoenhancing effects. BUT I hope you are right and it wears of. I have a strong adverse effect to Progesterone and that I have never been able to wait out to were off (extremely stressed, rapid heartbeat and problably a lot of estrogen conversion, also unable to sleep properly) and that has only been able to be reversed by a combo of adamantane and peptide bioregulators. I am not on a lot of stuff daily though. Mainly regulating through diet.

Yeah, to me the indications you're telling me are clear (pulse falling down, you admitting suffering from stress). Individual experiences differ and your libido doesn't have to be absolutely ***t for it to still be artificially driven up. It seems to me you probably had adrenaline driving up your pulse or a gut situation which was lowered with the anti-serotonin effect. I suspect your temperature maybe lower now too.

Don't worry, just chill and you did not tell me about the dose? Varying doses can affect result. Maybe next time use it topically, which is the preferred route.

Eberhardt

Yeah, to me the indications you're telling me are clear (pulse falling down, you admitting suffering from stress). Individual experiences differ and your libido doesn't have to be absolutely ***t for it to still be artificially driven up. It seems to me you probably had adrenaline driving up your pulse or a gut situation which was lowered with the anti-serotonin effect. I suspect your temperature maybe lower now too.

Don't worry, just chill and you did not tell me about the dose? Varying doses can affect result. Maybe next time use it topically, which is the preferred route.
Hmmm I really want to belive you but if this is so, why didnt I feel it. I had lower temps 10 years ago but my temps have been slowly increasing. I do not get any such effect from neither thyroid, pregnenelone, cyproheptadin, MB, Metergoline or other such stuff. I started at pulserate 54 and 36.4 degrees and have slowly crept upwards while getting warmer hands and feet. Now this though gave me freezing, low libido , extreme drop in libido and extremely increased refractory time. But the dose was very low, only one drop and it was topically. I am though used to these strong reactions from low doses. I can change my temps by 0.5 degrees by just one drop of thyroid. Same with Andosterone. One drop topically keeps my awake for like 40 hours. The thing is it wasnt absolutly **** it was extremely good. I dont understand how having increasingly well functioning metabolism and sexdrive can be "artificical" when it it followed by better sleep. warm hands and feet and a high degree of satisfaction. Now I have also increased bodyaches and no morning wood. And not good sleep. All this things is very counterindicative to what 10 years of peating has thought me and the general description of stress-driven sex. I don't want you to think that I am unable to listen and only quarrels on the subject but to make any sense of it it must align with my symptoms and such. Also I do not at all feel more relaxed rather the oposite. sorry about the "resistance" I am producing, I really love to hear feedback, and any more ideas you might have. I have had a pretty stable pulse of around 70 the last years after I gave up endurance (over)training.

mrchibbs

Hmmm I really want to belive you but if this is so, why didnt I feel it. I had lower temps 10 years ago but my temps have been slowly increasing. I do not get any such effect from neither thyroid, pregnenelone, cyproheptadin, MB, Metergoline or other such stuff. I started at pulserate 54 and 36.4 degrees and have slowly crept upwards while getting warmer hands and feet. Now this though gave me freezing, low libido , extreme drop in libido and extremely increased refractory time. But the dose was very low, only one drop and it was topically. I am though used to these strong reactions from low doses. I can change my temps by 0.5 degrees by just one drop of thyroid. Same with Andosterone. One drop topically keeps my awake for like 40 hours. The thing is it wasnt absolutly **** it was extremely good. I dont understand how having increasingly well functioning metabolism and sexdrive can be "artificical" when it it followed by better sleep. warm hands and feet and a high degree of satisfaction. Now I have also increased bodyaches and no morning wood. And not good sleep. All this things is very counterindicative to what 10 years of peating has thought me and the general description of stress-driven sex. I don't want you to think that I am unable to listen and only quarrels on the subject but to make any sense of it it must align with my symptoms and such. Also I do not at all feel more relaxed rather the oposite. sorry about the "resistance" I am producing, I really love to hear feedback, and any more ideas you might have. I have had a pretty stable pulse of around 70 the last years after I gave up endurance (over)training.

I don't know the particularities of your life or your physiology. If you say the sex was unbelieveably good and gratifying I believe you. But lisuride has a long track-record, it wouldn't in an unphysiological manner, so something must have been going on behind the curtains. For instance you may have had elevated adrenaline in the last few days, or an underlying infection, and lisuride had a profound effect by abruptly lowering certain stress hormones.

That's why I say, don't fret it. Eat well, sleep the best you can. What's a couple of days with no morning wood? It will comeback, and I suspect stronger than ever. Lisuride has (SO) many effects and numerous studies, it's impossible to pinpoint exactly what it did. But the drop in pulse, indicates adrenaline was involved to me, but it's conjecture.

Give it a rest, and in a week or so, when things are back to normal, try another drop to see if it truly has the same effects. Sometimes it's just a contextual thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals