Whole E Gets An Upgrade!

healthnatura

Our Whole E has had a total make over! No more mess! We added a pump top! To return to a glass bottle, we finally found a pump top tough enough to move this thick, rich, mixed tocopherol. Our new pump, not only makes it clean and neat to use, you can now be assured an accurate dose every time, 3 pumps will consistently yield 1 gram. We've gone non-GMO as well, we tested and inspected several new sources, and their facilities, to find this new product. You can expect the same great quality we've always had, but can enjoy the benefits of non-GMO quality.

wholeE2oz-2T.jpg

Wagner83

I struggle to understand the potency of your product, how does 3 pumps (=1gram) compare to 142 IU of an other vitamin E product (since there ain't only alpha tocopherols in your product but also gamma, beta, delta..)?

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

The yield is 1 gram of total product. Here is the breakdown.
Supplement Facts:
Serving size: 3 pumps
Servings per container: Approximately 55
Total mixed tocopherols 928mg
Alpha tocopherol 142 i.u. (95mg) 633%*
Beta tocopherol 19mg**
Gamma tocopherol 557mg**
Delta tocopherol 257mg**

cyclops

I got this new Vitamin E, but the pump doesn't work. It won't push down. Am I doing something wrong?

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

There is a locking ring to keep it from leaking during shipping.
You will find a notch on the stem, usually on the opposite side of the pump tip. Turn this till it is facing the pump tip. The locking ring will then release and slide up.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Is this product still available?
I couldn't find it in the Health Natura web page.
We had an issue with our supplier not meeting our strict quality standards, so we've been out for about a month. We expect a limited supply to become available next week and our regular inventory by the second week of November.

We had an issue with our supplier not meeting our strict quality standards, so we've been out for about a month. We expect a limited supply to become available next week and our regular inventory by the second week of November.

Great to hear. Ordered some other Vitamin E but I'll stock up with your product when it's out again.

RayPeatFan777

There is a locking ring to keep it from leaking during shipping.
You will find a notch on the stem, usually on the opposite side of the pump tip. Turn this till it is facing the pump tip. The locking ring will then release and slide up.
It leaked anyway ! :oops:

Attachments

• WholeE.jpg
    WholeE.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 36
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Grapelander

I love the Vitamin E. I always struggle with getting the pump to unlock.
Is it clockwise -or- counter clockwise to unlock.
Do I push down or pull up.
Sorry, but I am currently just dumping out from the bottle as the pump won't unlock.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

I love the Vitamin E. I always struggle with getting the pump to unlock.
Is it clockwise -or- counter clockwise to unlock.
Do I push down or pull up.
Sorry, but I am currently just dumping out from the bottle as the pump won't unlock.
You can turn it either way as it is not threaded. While holding the pump top still, turn the neck of the pump 180 degrees or until the vertical notch aligns with the tip. It should slide upwards into the pump top.

postman

@healthnatura
Does this product have any tocotrienols? The website says it's soy derived but MCT oil is on the label. Does that mean you have extracted the tocopherols (via distillation or another method) from the soy oil, and then put them in MCT oil instead? Is the end product 100% saturated MCT oil or is there some soy oil also?

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

@healthnatura
Does this product have any tocotrienols? The website says it's soy derived but MCT oil is on the label. Does that mean you have extracted the tocopherols (via distillation or another method) from the soy oil, and then put them in MCT oil instead? Is the end product 100% saturated MCT oil or is there some soy oil also?
We start with the highest mixed tocopherol concentrate available 95%. This removes all of the soy oil and the remaining residue is mainly squalene. Because it is too thick to pump through the dosing pump on our bottle, we dilute it with pure MCT oil.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals